• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm inclined to agree on the plan. If watching last game taught me anything, it taught me that information is our greatest weapon.

Note that we have 16 players, so with full cooperation one player will have to randomly vote someone else (else the votes will come in at 9 to 8). But let's not cross that bridge till we get there and evenly distribute until then, or everything breaks down.

Was thinking the same thing, but we kind of need someone else to vote Swamp first in order to let him tiebreak with his vote...unless he can vote for himself?

Opossum Opossum , are we allowed to vote for ourselves? If we can, I'll vote No Lynch to keep things safe.
I’m sticking with my Aurane vote then.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I ship you two so hard right now.

D

Deleted member

PralineXAurane is the OTP
Also, reminder that Praline and Aurane should be killed together in the same night. That would be romantic af

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What do you mean Praline x Aurane is the OTP? I thought it was canon!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I won't be here for the (possible) tiebreak, but if I read it correctly, only the people who didn't vote at that point have to vote then, so I won't have to change my vote then.

PralineXAurane is the OTP
Also, reminder that Praline and Aurane should be killed together in the same night. That would be romantic af
Isn't the 'Lover' role a possible role anyway? Where if one Lover dies, the other Lover dies next due to a broken heart?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Isn't the 'Lover' role a possible role anyway? Where if one Lover dies, the other Lover dies next due to a broken heart?
So is Aurane Chrom and Praline is Cordelia? Or Boey and Mae?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I won't be here for the (possible) tiebreak, but if I read it correctly, only the people who didn't vote at that point have to vote then, so I won't have to change my vote then.

Eww no we aren’t lovers, everyone seems to think that’d be obvious at this point anyways.. :/

D

Deleted member

I have to get past Professor Pumpkaboo first before it's canon. :(
Oh man, you can make an anime out of this!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD- PLEASE, JUST LET ME LAST ONE DAY AND ONE NIGHT.
I share the sentiment

Man, that'd be funny if it actually happened.
Why? Somethin' special going to happen if you last that long? :p
The special thing is actually getting to play the game

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh man, you can make an anime out of this!

I share the sentiment

Man, that'd be funny if it actually happened.

The special thing is actually getting to play the game
Yeah it could be a 12 episode junior high school anime and the end is the same as the beginning essentially.

Oh god make it stop!
man you are such a cute yandere tsundere
I have to get past Professor Pumpkaboo first before it's canon. :(
A yandere tsundere AND a love triangle? man this anime must be great!
edit:shishoe beat me to the anime joke rip

Just so i dont forget, if there is a doctor or doctor equivalent (protects one townie from beng killef per night. Basically Aurane's last role) do you mind pming me whether things go well or a maf screws with things? i would rather you didnt jump the gun on who you save and would like to talk strategy.

Ill pm a few members, but wanted to call out the doc specifically.

:061:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There is nothing we can do to escape the ****posting.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Basically Aurane's last role) do you mind pming me whether things go well or a maf screws with things?
If a maf screws with things, I say don't do this.

You're no longer a proven townie.

We'll have to wait til day two to make it work.

There is nothing we can do to escape the ****posting.
Don't try to silence their love!
If a maf screws with things, I say don't do this.

You're no longer a proven townie.

We'll have to wait til day two to make it work.
Wouldnt mind if they PM'd me anyway. Would still want to talk strategy since day one i put a huge target on my back. They can take my strategy or not. I don't have any control over them, but want to at least be able to have my piece, whether things work or not.

I will say though, im not a fan of you telling people not to communicate with me. Especially when this whole thing is your idea in the first place and im the one sticking my damn neck out.

And, one last thing for everyone running around. I do not trust this, but honestly just wanted an exciting day one. Maf might have a power to make second place get executed instead. Or cancel a lynch (Opo's power last game). Or any other number of powers. So quite frankly, having a plan this loud might just be playing right into their many possible abilities. I am town. I am sticking my neck out. But dont immediately type Kill: Zeb into your role PMs if things go south. Im willing to chat with anyone pretty much.

D

Deleted member

I have literally never heard of a power that gets the second most voted lynched instead.

I have literally never heard of a power that gets the second most voted lynched instead.
I hadn't heard of anything not in ToS until this week. I dont know every card in the deck and that makes me paranoid.

Also, again, Opo said some of this would be experimental, so I would say weird **** is to be expected. Yay paranoia

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The occupants of Askr Castle argued amongst themselves throughout the first day of the Summoner's new "Nerf Horse Emblem" initiative. After all, it was hard to just see who the cavalry units were, considering the rather limited lighting the castle was working with.

What, you didn't expect the Summoner to waste orbs on improving the lighting, did you? Those orbs are precious commodities reserved exclusively for attempts to pull Celica (only to end up getting Raigh instead, of course).

As the time drew closer, they all went into the castle courtyard, whereupon they saw the demon itself: the gallows. However, a noose was not present, oddly enough.

"Soldiers," the Summoner announced, "I've tallied up all of your votes. Some of you desperately need to work on your handwriting, but I now know the decision you've collectively come to."

A gentle breeze moved through the courtyard, carrying with it the smell of...onion rings, oddly enough. The Summoner ignored this.

"I know I promised you all a noose, but I have something else in mind."

A forlorn "Aw..." was heard among the ranks.

"The execution will be much quicker, and much more painless. You know, just in case you guys got the wrong unit."

Panic-laden whispers followed.

"But anyway, the honor will now go to my dear friend Virion, right up there on the rooftop."

"Greetings, my fine ladies and gentlemen. I am the one whom the bards sing of, the noblest of nobles and archest of archers. I am Lord Vi-"

"Virion here, on my command, will turn whoever received the most votes into a bloodstained pincushion."

"A savage task, I realize, but my contract with the summoner forces my hand. Surely you all understand."

Everyone collectively nodded.

"But," said the Summoner, "today, no one will be killed. For one reason or another, you've all opted to not lynch anyone today. That's right, I made Virion go up on the roof for no reason at all. You're dismissed, everyone. Back to your rooms."

There was No Lynch. It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions. Remember, you are allowed to converse with others at night. You can even make big group PMs! But I must be invited to all of them.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Well that was anticlimactic. But I guess that's a good thing.

Hurray for no one screwing with things.

Herr doktor, if you would be so kind as to chat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

....shows how much I've been paying attention. I thought everyone was kidding about mounted units being scum. :joyful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Jesus Opossum you made my heart skip a beat. I thought from the title that a player with the role of Virion somehow wound up dead. :crazy:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Jesus Opossum you made my heart skip a beat. I thought from the title that a player with the role of Virion somehow wound up dead. :crazy:
I only provide the clickiest of clickbait, I'll have you know.

Top Bottom