• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
****, this thread moves a lot faster than I anticipated.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gotta wonder though.

Will roles take more from the FEH meta or the lore of the main Fire Emblem games?

Regardless, I'm not a huge fan no No Lynch but its not a terrible move on the first day. If we're not gonna lynch anyone we still need to discuss things somehow.

Opossum Opossum

What happens in a tie?

D

Deleted member

If Tharja is in the game I’ll be disappointed that she’s not my character.
Maybe you just weren't good enough for the role. :p

Or more realistically, it would have been too obvious of a claim for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gotta wonder though.

Will roles take more from the FEH meta or the lore of the main Fire Emblem games?

Regardless, I'm not a huge fan no No Lynch but its not a terrible move on the first day. If we're not gonna lynch anyone we still need to discuss things somehow.

Opossum Opossum

What happens in a tie?
In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker round is decided. Anyone who hadn't yet voted at that point must choose between the two options. After the tiebreaker round, the one with the most votes dies.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker round is decided. Anyone who hadn't yet voted at that point must choose between the two options. After the tiebreaker round, the one with the most votes dies.
How long is a tiebreaker and is No: Lynch allowed to pass in a tiebreaker?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How long is a tiebreaker and is No: Lynch allowed to pass in a tiebreaker?
The tiebreaker lasts for one hour. No Lynch is only an option if it's tied for first place.

For example, if the most votes are tied between Opossum and Illuminati, you can't pick No Lynch in the tiebreaker. However, if the tie is between Opossum and No Lynch, the latter is an option.

D

Deleted member

Vote: Opossum

He's obviously Freddy Fazbear, guys.

I still can't get over how you were somehow Freddy two games in a row. XD

D

Deleted member

The tiebreaker lasts for one hour. No Lynch is only an option if it's tied for first place.

For example, if the most votes are tied between Opossum and Illuminati, you can't pick No Lynch in the tiebreaker. However, if the tie is between Opossum and No Lynch, the latter is an option.
Wait, wouldn't a tie between Opossum and Illuminati mean you get lynched either way? :p

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
As “reasonable” as a No Lynch is, I have never voted with it and I don’t feel inclined to change that now. If the majority wishes for it, then so be it.

Vote: ShinyLegendary

Do you know how to defend yourself now? Hint: It doesn’t only involve just liking this post.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Is No Lynch going to be an option in every round oris just for the first couple?

Still getting used to this game.

D

Deleted member

Is No Lynch going to be an option in every round oris just for the first couple?

Still getting used to this game.
Technically, it will always be available, but no one ever really does it past the first Day because at that point, someone's dead.

Just making sure because I know there were some late signups and im obnoxious about making sure.

The 16 signups on the OP are all the players I need to worry about poisoning my mutton right?
:061:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just making sure because I know there were some late signups and im obnoxious about making sure.

The 16 signups on the OP are all the players I need to worry about poisoning my mutton right?
Just those sixteen, yep.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Perfect.

To all the people saying No Lynch.

LETS MAKE OUR NO LYNCH USEFUL.

I propose we do one thing to prove the mayor of the town.

If we can tie the votes between one user and no lynch, we'll go into tie breaker. From there we can go into No Lynch if you guys really want it I guess.

I propose we attempt to use our votes for the tie.

So, for example, lets get three people to vote for one user and one user and the mayor to vote for No Lynch.

It'll go to tiebreaker where people can easily vote for No Lynch to end the day. Proving a normally completely townie role while avoiding casualties.

For this plan to work though, we need the mayor.

Who is the mayor folks?

Mayor is the guy with multiple voting power for those inexperienced mafia players.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As “reasonable” as a No Lynch is, I have never voted with it and I don’t feel inclined to change that now. If the majority wishes for it, then so be it.

Vote: ShinyLegendary

Do you know how to defend yourself now? Hint: It doesn’t only involve just liking this post.
I kind of know how to defend myself.
I am part of the heroes, and I always give them messages I find. I am part of the heroes, are you?
Either way: I do not want to Lynch anyone yet.

D

Deleted member

If Oliver isn't in the game, and his role doesn't have to do with looking like a glorious figure that died for our sins when he's killed, I will be disappointed.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I kind of know how to defend myself.
I am part of the heroes, and I always give them messages I find. I am part of the heroes, are you?
Either way: I do not want to Lynch anyone yet.
Wait... are you... LOL. I think I get what you're saying, didn't even consider the possibility, but I'll believe something like that. We'll talk when Night comes.

Unvote: ShinyLegendary

Perfect.

To all the people saying No Lynch.

LETS MAKE OUR NO LYNCH USEFUL.

I propose we do one thing to prove the mayor of the town.

If we can tie the votes between one user and no lynch, we'll go into tie breaker. From there we can go into No Lynch if you guys really want it I guess.

I propose we attempt to use our votes for the tie.

So, for example, lets get three people to vote for one user and one user and the mayor to vote for No Lynch.

It'll go to tiebreaker where people can easily vote for No Lynch to end the day. Proving a normally completely townie role while avoiding casualties.

For this plan to work though, we need the mayor.

Who is the mayor folks?

Mayor is the guy with multiple voting power for those inexperienced mafia players.
Sorry, . . .but why are we risking stuff like this for a role reveal?

Like, what is there to gain from someone doing the math wrong/not participating and someone getting lynched?

D

Deleted member

Like, what is there to gain from someone doing the math wrong/not participating and someone getting lynched?
An amusing death. :p

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well if someone removed their vote or added one at the end of the day and messed up the math, I'd basically take that as a confession that they ride a pony.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Proving roles is the whole point Zeb.

If we can prove the mayor, we have a central point for the town to work with.

Mafia won't go after the mayor cause mayor isn't a threat to them and will probably try to fish around for a better target during the night.

We don't need everyone participating. Just enough to get a tie.

And the beauty of the plan is that if someone DOES die, then someone probably lied. We could then easily add the voters of the killed party to a list of suspects if the plan fails.

If math doesn't happen right then thats on us cause we're being stupid.

Point is, it makes the first day mean something to the town.

You don't like bandwagony first days? This is how you avoid them.

Last edited:
Proving roles is the whole point Zeb.

If we can prove the mayor, we have a central point for the town to work with.

Mafia won't go after the mayor cause mayor isn't a threat to them and will probably try to fish around for a better target during the night.

We don't need everyone participating. Just enough to get a tie.

And the beauty of the plan is that if someone DOES die, then someone probably lied. We could then easily add the voters of the killed party to a list of suspects if the plan fails.

If math doesn't happen right then thats on us cause we're being stupid.

Point is, it makes the first day mean something to the town.

You don't like bandwagony first days? This is how you avoid them.
I mean. . . I guess?

Just seems like an easy way for a third party to sneak their way in or Mafia to do something. Not to mention, I really justd don't trust my own math skills, let alone a bunch of noobs.

Sidenote: what's to stop the mayor from just saying "i'm the mayor" or even a non-mayor

Sidenote: what if there isnt a mayor at all?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just seems like an easy way for a third party to sneak their way in or Mafia to do something.
How would they do it in a way that wouldn't make them completely obvious?

Unless the only mayor role we have is mafia or third party (which I just can't believe, its a townie staple), the plan seems foolproof.

We used it a lot back in the hangout.

Not to mention, I really justd don't trust my own math skills, let alone a bunch of noobs.
Rude.

Sidenote: what's to stop the mayor from just saying "i'm the mayor"
I guess if the mayor doesn't want to play then the plan fails but...

It's in the best interest of the mayor to cooperate.

or even a non-mayor
If non mayor claims mayor we have a confirmed liar by the end of the day and we kill him ASAP.

If they play along at least.

If we somehow get two mayor claims, we have a point of discussion.

Sidenote: what if there isnt a mayor at all?
I'd really doubt that in a game this large.

You got something against mounted units? :V
You got something for them?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Are there even any votes in at the moment?

Top Bottom