• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

You got something against mounted units? :V
Mounted units are scum

Now mounting units on the other hand
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How would they do it in a way that wouldn't make them completely obvious?

Unless the only mayor role we have is mafia or third party (which I just can't believe, its a townie staple), the plan seems foolproof.

We used it a lot back in the hangout.

Rude.

I guess if the mayor doesn't want to play then the plan fails but...

It's in the best interest of the mayor to cooperate.

If non mayor claims mayor we have a confirmed liar by the end of the day and we kill him ASAP.

If they play along at least.

If we somehow get two mayor claims, we have a point of discussion.

I'd really doubt that in a game this large.

You got something for them?
You know what?

**** it. I'll have some fun on day one.

Dont know how you forgot you elected me, but im your goddamn mayor. What is up with day one mayor role reveals?

:061:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know what?

**** it. I'll have some fun on day one.

Dont know how you forgot you elected me, but im your goddamn mayor. What is up with day one mayor role reveals?
You're the mayor?

Okay.

If you're cooperating we just need the cooperation of everyone else and a target.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I've never played Heroes, is Cavalry Units being mafia some sort of in-joke?

I'd really doubt that in a game this large.
I'm going to laugh if there is a Baker role in this game just to speed things up.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've never played Heroes, is Cavalry Units being mafia some sort of in-joke?
They're kind of OP.

The meta of FEH is jokingly called Horse Emblem.

D

Deleted member

Watch one of us be like Artoria or something with the idea being they ended up in the wrong gacha for some reason.

D

Deleted member

Watch one of us be like Artoria or something with the idea being they ended up in the wrong gacha for some reason.
I bet there's someone who is just a tree but they can roleblock the mafia lol
I see through you, Opossum

Anyways, voting, huh? I don't trust Swamp and his plan, seems way too pointless for us to even do something like that.
And hey, what if Horse Emblem has Brave Bow Lyn and that allows her two votes on the lynch(ha, get it?)? Should they seemingly allow it to tie, the Horse Emblem's double voter would throw things off.

Vote: Swampasaur

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Horse Emblem is not even a threat anymore, IS have been introducing everything they can to prevent people from using them. The new meta is FlierEmblem obviously!

Anyways... On to the actual game
If you're cooperating we just need the cooperation of everyone else and a target.
I actually like this idea. If everything goes right, then we have someone we can trust right of the bat, an if something goes wrong, it's easy to see suspects. However, we currently have 6 votes to no lynch, which are quite a few. We need several people onto this. I don't think we'll be using this strategy today...

And hey, what if Horse Emblem has Brave Bow Lyn and that allows her two votes on the lynch(ha, get it?)? Should they seemingly allow it to tie, the Horse Emblem's double voter would throw things off.
I don't know what Opo did with the roles, but I'd like everyone to have their personal weapon. BLyn could have Mulagir to counter some kind of killing skill, rather than Brave Bow. Also, Reinhardt already has Dire Thunder, but I'm guessing it will be for killing rather than voting, Rein is known for oneshotting almost every unit (I'm asuming this two are part of the mafia, they were the meta defining characters). Remember that Opo said many of the roles were experimental, and had many dueling potential, so it's probable we have some strange skills in here. Also, adding to Chrom and Virion, I'm guessing Merric will also be one of the characters in this game. I wonder if there's any seasonal unit?

I'll vote later in the day, I want to see if people want to do Swamp's strategy or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Horse Emblem is not even a threat anymore, IS have been introducing everything they can to prevent people from using them. The new meta is FlierEmblem obviously!

Anyways... On to the actual game

I actually like this idea. If everything goes right, then we have someone we can trust right of the bat, an if something goes wrong, it's easy to see suspects. However, we currently have 6 votes to no lynch, which are quite a few. We need several people onto this. I don't think we'll be using this strategy today...

I don't know what Opo did with the roles, but I'd like everyone to have their personal weapon. BLyn could have Mulagir to counter some kind of killing skill, rather than Brave Bow. Also, Reinhardt already has Dire Thunder, but I'm guessing it will be for killing rather than voting, Rein is known for oneshotting almost every unit (I'm asuming this two are part of the mafia, they were the meta defining characters). Remember that Opo said many of the roles were experimental, and had many dueling potential, so it's probable we have some strange skills in here. Also, adding to Chrom and Virion, I'm guessing Merric will also be one of the characters in this game. I wonder if there's any seasonal unit?

I'll vote later in the day, I want to see if people want to do Swamp's strategy or not.
I'm thinking Sacae's Blessing would be a better option for her role power.
Maybe she ignores Vengeful townies if they kill one(because I can bet that Takumi, or anyone with the Vengeance skills, has the Vengeful role).

Still, I want to hear what Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei has to say. What exactly do you hope to accomplish with this plan? Do you really think those damn horse riders will go for an easy kill now that you've announced your plan out loud?

EDIT: I won't be here for most of the day, but I'm willing to join in on the plan if Swamp gives me a good defense on why he isn't riding a damn horse. The way it is now, it just seems like a pointless and suspicious thing to do and that doesn't bode well to you, Swamp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
seems way too pointless for us to even do something like that.
Why is is pointless?

We get a confirmed townie right off the bat?

That's one of the best possible starts for a mafia game!

If the votes don't match and someone dies, then we have an easy subject list (the people who voted for the people who died). Which is another great start for the town.

I explained that before? Did you read?

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with this plan?
Confirm a townie day one?

That gives us all a major boost during the night?

Do you really think those damn horse riders will go for an easy kill now that you've announced your plan out loud?
IT'S THE MAYOR!

We talked about this in the graveyard for my game remember?

Mayors are not powerful roles. Unless Zeb has some extra power he isn't telling us (or being a liar which is scummy enough to vote for), he isn't worth much. Hence why Shiny lived so darn long last game. He wasn't a threat.

Regardless, even if they did want to go for Zeb, that's still one night of townies being able to converge and get claims from each other which is what nighttime should ALWAYS look like.

Remember us complaining no one was sharing roles last mafia until the end?

We want to avoid that situation.

The way it is now, it just seems like a pointless and suspicious thing to do and that doesn't bode well to you, Swamp.
I suggested something that gets no one killed and gives the town more to work with.

How is that suspicious? Cause I'm the only one speaking up and trying to get anything done?

No Lynch literally just gives the mafia a free day. They never have to defend themselves, don't have to make any claims we can examine, just sit back tight and wait til the next night. It's more of a mafia plus then a town plus. I don't think I can convince the whole town of that, but at least we can get something done during the day.

I agree with Swamps plan but don't want this to be a mafia plan. So.
Vote :Swampasaur
As long as you guys are being honest, I guess I can be the non No Lynch target.

I guess.

D

Deleted member

Why is is pointless?

We get a confirmed townie right off the bat?

That's one of the best possible starts for a mafia game!

If the votes don't match and someone dies, then we have an easy subject list (the people who voted for the people who died). Which is another great start for the town.

I explained that before? Did you read?

Confirm a townie day one?

That gives us all a major boost during the night?

IT'S THE MAYOR!

We talked about this in the graveyard for my game remember?

Mayors are not powerful roles. Unless Zeb has some extra power he isn't telling us (or being a liar which is scummy enough to vote for), he isn't worth much. Hence why Shiny lived so darn long last game. He wasn't a threat.

Regardless, even if they did want to go for Zeb, that's still one night of townies being able to converge and get claims from each other which is what nighttime should ALWAYS look like.

Remember us complaining no one was sharing roles last mafia until the end?

We want to avoid that situation.

I suggested something that gets no one killed and gives the town more to work with.

How is that suspicious? Cause I'm the only one speaking up and trying to get anything done?

No Lynch literally just gives the mafia a free day. They never have to defend themselves, don't have to make any claims we can examine, just sit back tight and wait til the next night. It's more of a mafia plus then a town plus. I don't think I can convince the whole town of that, but at least we can get something done during the day.

I guess.
I think I misunderstood it, my bad.
I though your plan was mainly to get the mafia out by having them vote the non-No Lynch target once it was tied.

So, it's basically just to confirm Zebei's role then, alright, simple but it did help Shiny last game.

So, we're using you, then? If you really don't mind. Just be aware this could potentially lead to a lynch, I still think it's very possible that the mafia has a double voter too.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Are you sure about this Swamp? Hope you don't have a very important role, because this could end really bad. The easy target to choose is the mayor, but we'll need way too many people changing their No Lynch vote, because he ain't gonna vote for himself to get lynched.

D

Deleted member

I doubt the mafia would try to kill the Mayor this night, I bet they'd rather get a shot in the dark and hope to kill the reviver or something like that(this is a Gacha themed game after all). Besides, the Doctor could very well just protect Zebei during it if they believe him.

Can that message role be used in the first day? The one Apollo had in the first game? Because if so, Shiny could prove his role already too

D

Deleted member

What's this message role, exactly?
The one Apollo had last game, he could send messages through the hosts and it'd be posted here anonymously.
Last game, it was Gordon Ramsey and filled with swears.

@ShinyLegendary has implied he's Feh so I'd like for him to confirm it

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
flier emblem.png

My newest team agrees! Money may or may not have been involved.

Although my tentative Armor Emblem is my favorite right now. More stats is better, who knew. :laugh:

Are you sure about this Swamp? Hope you don't have a very important role, because this could end really bad. The easy target to choose is the mayor, but we'll need way too many people changing their No Lynch vote, because he ain't gonna vote for himself to get lynched.
To be fair, he really ought to have offered himself as an option to be in the tie if he really wanted to do it. Realistically, even if a player believes in the plan, they aren't going to feel good about being the guinea pig. And it's not fair to put the mayor claim on the chopping block when the claim should earn a bit more respect on Day 1 when so little has been established. I'm inclined to actually just believe it outright since it's an innocuous and pervasive role, but I prefer this "test" over sitting on our hands. Time is the mafia's natural enemy, but only if we use it.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
The one Apollo had last game, he could send messages through the hosts and it'd be posted here anonymously.
Last game, it was Gordon Ramsey and filled with swears.
If it's something to go for, I only could use it after day 1. Who knows. Also, it may just be Feh (you know, the owl?) and that's why he brings messages to the heroes. That would be neat lol.

My newest team agrees! Money may or may not have been involved.

Although my tentative Armor Emblem is my favorite right now. More stats is better, who knew. :laugh:
Heck yeah, flier emblem is totally busted. I use Catria, NYAzura, Minerva and HNowi, and they destroy everything. Right now I'm using more the flier emblem than any other team, so much fun.

To be fair, he really ought to have offered himself as an option to be in the tie if he really wanted to do it. Realistically, even if a player believes in the plan, they aren't going to feel good about being the guinea pig. And it's not fair to put the mayor claim on the chopping block when the claim should earn a bit more respect on Day 1 when so little has been established. I'm inclined to actually just believe it outright since it's an innocuous and pervasive role, but I prefer this "test" over sitting on our hands. Time is the mafia's natural enemy, but only if we use it.
Welp, then it's on you Swamp. We now have 6 votes (I think) for no lynch, and Swamp has 2 votes. Counting Zebei as two votes, we´ll need two more people to vote for Swamp (I'll count again later anyways, I don't want to misread the votes)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
While I sympathize with your analytical nature, this M.O. isn't healthy for the town. Mafia are going to be thinking the same thing because they don't want to start any waves. The people standing with their position bare, even if it changes, is valuable info when everyone can see it.

Not so much directed at you, but a general tip to all now that I'm no longer a viewer like last game.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hmmm, interesting plan. One that comes with risks, but sometimes you need to take one.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: Swampasaur

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean, ideally we have the mayor test himself as it kills the liar if he's wrong. Zeb should test himself.

But I can do it I guess. If Zeb lies, we get him after.

I'll count votes next chance I get.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Notes taken, guess I'll make my move.

Vote: No Lynch

Welp, I'll do the dirty work today. Here's today's voting, make sure I didn't make any mistake:

No Lynch: Zebei, ShinyLegendary, Z25, Apollo Justice
Swamp: Shishoe, Aurane, WhiteEaglePL, Holder of the Heel, RamOne

If this is correct, assuming Zebei has double votes, No Lynch would have 5 votes, same as Swamp, ending in a tie.

The thing is... I'm sleeping when the tie break goes up. Does that mean that my vote during tie break gets wasted, selected radomnly, or what? There's only one hour of tie break so...

EDIT: maybe to prove Zebei's skill without putting Swamp in danger, we can get someone else to vote for No Lynch. That way, if Zebei has double vote, No Lynch would win, and nobody would get killed. If he lied, it would be a tie, and we could save Swamp. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Welp, I'll do the dirty work today. Here's today's voting, make sure I didn't make any mistake:

If this is correct, assuming Zebei has double votes, No Lynch would have 5 votes, same as Swamp, ending in a tie.

The thing is... I'm sleeping when the tie break goes up. Does that mean that my vote during tie break gets wasted, selected radomnly, or what? There's only one hour of tie break so...
I'll be there for it so I'll hold my vote til then.

Besides, anyone who hasn't voted can just vote No Lynch and save my butt.

D

Deleted member

Same thing here, is there a way for us to schedule votes or something?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm inclined to agree on the plan. If watching last game taught me anything, it taught me that information is our greatest weapon.

Note that we have 16 players, so with full cooperation one player will have to randomly vote someone else (else the votes will come in at 9 to 8). But let's not cross that bridge till we get there and evenly distribute until then, or everything breaks down.

EDIT: maybe to prove Zebei's skill without putting Swamp in danger, we can get someone else to vote for No Lynch. That way, if Zebei has double vote, No Lynch would win, and nobody would get killed. If he lied, it would be a tie, and we could save Swamp. What do you guys think?
Was thinking the same thing, but we kind of need someone else to vote Swamp first in order to let him tiebreak with his vote...unless he can vote for himself?

Opossum Opossum , are we allowed to vote for ourselves? If we can, I'll vote No Lynch to keep things safe.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Was thinking the same thing, but we kind of need someone else to vote Swamp first in order to let him tiebreak with his vote...unless he can vote for himself?
This wasn't my point though. What I wanted to say it's that we don't need the tie break to prove Zebei's skill.

The only reason we are doing this is to prove that Zebei is in fact the mayor, right? Then picture the situation: 5 people vote for Swamp, 5 people vote for no lynch, the rest vote whatever. Zebei is in the No Lynch votes, therefore, we'll have 6 votes for No Lynch, and nobody would get killed today, proving Zebei's double vote skill. However, if Zebei is lying, then there would be a tie break, and we would use it to save Swamp.

EDIT: if we went for the tie from the beginning, and then Zebei didn't have the double vote skill, Swamp would get lynched, without any way to save him.

Did I explain myself better?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This wasn't my point though. What I wanted to say it's that we don't need the tie break to prove Zebei's skill.

The only reason we are doing this is to prove that Zebei is in fact the mayor, right? Then picture the situation: 5 people vote for Swamp, 5 people vote for no lynch, the rest vote whatever. Zebei is in the No Lynch votes, therefore, we'll have 6 votes for No Lynch, and nobody would get killed today, proving Zebei's double vote skill. However, if Zebei is lying, then there would be a tie break, and we would use it to save Swamp.

EDIT: if we went for the tie from the beginning, and then Zebei didn't have the double vote skill, Swamp would get lynched, without any way to save him.

Did I explain myself better?
Ah. I see where you're going with this, yeah.

I verified your count earlier, so I'll go ahead and tie up the numerical count:

That puts us here:

No Lynch:
Apollo Justice, Zebei, ShinyLegendary, Z25, redfeatherraven

Swampasaur:
Whiteeagle, Shishœ, RamOne, Aurane, Holder of the Heel

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Did you guys make sure to count only bolded votes?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For the record, you are allowed to vote for yourself. Since it was asked and all.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So do you need my vote for anything? I'd imagine the less people who vote the easier it'd be to narrow down suspects.

D

Deleted member

So it's currently worst case scenario we go to tiebreaker?

So I don't have to do anything, and that's fine by me. :p
Hooray for apathy and laziness!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Yh let's do that. Keep it safe.

D

Deleted member

This game is pretty interesting. I hope it ends in a "No Lynch", because we do not know enough about each other.

Top Bottom