• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
At this point I believe @--- and Wolfie557 Wolfie557 are the only people left who haven't either responded to their PMs or confirmed in the thread.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Typical mafia behavior

:p

"NOHRIAN SCUM"
Lol now White has seen his PM, and I'm noticing --- saw his too. With that, everyone is aware of their roles.

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 Z25 Z25 praline praline @--- Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @ShinyLegendary Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @GoldenYuiitusin @Apollo Justice NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Aurane Aurane @Shishœ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven RamOne RamOne @Pokechu A Distant Demon A Distant Demon

The first day starts in roughly a half hour, but I wanted to say this since someone brought it up. There is, in fact, an option for "No Lynch" this time.

D

Deleted member

How boring. :p
I'll bring you a pizza box, is that not boring?

Eat up :yeahboi:.
The game is actually fun, it would be nice for you to join us ( but that is your choice ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Don't forget guys: do not tell Shiny any secrets. :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The game is actually fun, it would be nice for you to join us ( but that is your choice ).
You say that as if I've never done Mafia before and that I'm not already in the line-up. :p

I'm saying the "No Lynch" option is boring. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m expecting to die pretty quick this time.

Can’t be the protagonist in 2 games.

I will say, as someone with no knowleddge of Heroes Meta beyond Rein/Lyn, I hope Xander isn't a part of Horse Emblem. I like Xander and would probably feel bad about lynching them until I realized they were trying to kill me.

Also, now I want pizza

I’m expecting to die pretty quick this time.
That's what you said every night.

Maybe it's like a reverse jinx?
Can’t be the protagonist in 2 games.
Uh Oh.
No one tell Mario.
:061:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I will say, as someone with no knowleddge of Heroes Meta beyond Rein/Lyn, I hope Xander isn't a part of Horse Emblem. I like Xander and would probably feel bad about lynching them until I realized they were trying to kill me.

Also, now I want pizza

That's what you said every night.

Maybe it's like a reverse jinx?

Uh Oh.
No one tell Mario.
Shh don’t spoil it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So the game starts at 5:00 PM PST?

D

Deleted member

Just the box(es)? Gypsies would curse you for such inconsiderateness.
Here is some pizza.

If you do not like pepperoni, I got some plain and more types for you. Now enjoy your pizza ( and this is not just an image ). :244:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The air was deathly still going into the first day. Suddenly, Opossum, the Summoner stepped into view.

"Okay guys," he said. "Let's get rid of Horse Emblem. I need a better arena score for more orbs and horses keep messing me up."

With the host's blessing, it is now Day One. You may commence voting, but remember to re-read the rules very carefully.

The air was deathly still going into the first day. Suddenly, Opossum, the Summoner stepped into view.

"Okay guys," he said. "Let's get rid of Horse Emblem. I need a better arena score for more orbs and horses keep messing me up."

With the host's blessing, it is now Day One. You may commence voting, but remember to re-read the rules very carefully.
2/10 for flair.
Vote: Aurane
y tho

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Vote: Aurane

Please don’t all bandwagon on Aurane this time.
Last time I'll remind people, but please. Read the rules again. You missed something. Ram did it right.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Reinhardt is guaranteed to be in this game, I’d go as far as to say he’s the boss of the group based on his meme power.

I’d say Brave Lyn as well, people complain about her a lot on the subreddit and apparently the purpose of this witch hunt is to help save Opossum’s arena runs... And if we have a Brave unit, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not the only one. Especially since Roy is also on a horse...

There’s no less than three mafia but with the size of the game it could be four which makes a FEH team, so there’d be another, perhaps Cecilia to round out the colors.

Oh and if you’re one of the main three characters in Heroes, please don’t say so here. That probably wouldn’t be smart. The same if you’re like Female Robin or Rhajat that comes with anti-cavalry magic. Tell no one.

Last edited:
Vote: no lynch

Praline is suspicious for sure, since this is an option, but im not willing to risk a night one random killing.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Reinhardt is guaranteed to be in this game, I’d go as far as to say he’s the boss of the group based on his meme power.

I’d say Brave Lyn as well, people complain about her a lot on the subreddit and apparently the purpose of this witch hunt is to help save Opossum’s arena runs... And if we have a Brave unit, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not he only one. Especially since Roy is also on a horse...

There’s no less than three mafia but with the size of the game it could be four which makes a FEH team, so there’s be another, perhaps Cecilia to round out the colors.

Oh and I f you’re one of the main three characters in Heroes, please don’t say so here. That probably wouldn’t be smart. The same if you’re like Female Robin or Rhajat that comes with anti-cavalry magic. Tell no one.
I can just hear Oppo facepalming thinking "why did I not think of this dammit" for at least one thing above :p

I think Camila/Tharja are in too.

Top Bottom