• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When it was mentioned there would be no noose, I expected the summoner to use his weapon to send home whoever was voted like the real game and reality tv shows.

However what ensued was still quite entertaining.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
When it was mentioned there would be no noose, I expected the summoner to use his weapon to send home whoever was voted like the real game and reality tv shows.
If Kiran can't have them...

No one can.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. Well better no one then a Townie I guess. The Mafia will get a free blow but we'll have to make due with what we got.

Good night, folks.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Don't think this proves anything with all these experimental roles.

I say it's a mafia trick!!

D

Deleted member

Yay I'm alive.
Me too, I am glad I am alive as well.
Also congratulations to me for dumbly saying my role twice in a row! :p

Edit: It stinks to see I missed a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The night is over. Please wait while I send out the results to everyone. Then, I will start the new day.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Summoner, well-rested, flopped out of bed and patted down his hair before getting dressed. Shirt. Pants. Cloak. Magical firearm that shoots out heroes from other worlds. The usual.

After messing up his morning omelette to the degree that he ended up having scrambled eggs, he shuffled down the stairs before noticing something peculiar...

...Hoofprints.

"No..." said Opossum the Summoner as he nonchalantly picked a bit of egg from his teeth. "These floors were just mopped!"

The screaming came next. The unending screaming. Guttural cries and inhuman wails.

Rapid footsteps followed. Soon, a figure appeared before Opossum.

"Summoner," said Virion, "I am afraid I bring terrible news. There's...been an ambush."

They made their way to the scene of the crime. It happened in one of the bed chambers. A hero was ambushed, and in their own home! After sifting through the gruesome remains, an identification was made.

You are Erika, the princess of Renais and the twin sister to Ephraim. Though you and your brother's release was met with fanfare, people have lost much of their excitement around you. You are ready to fight against the forces of Horse Emblem.

- Once a night, you will be able to check to see if a user if Ephraim. If it is, you automatically give someone a gift. This gift will be useless to everyone else and they will not be notified they received it. If you give this gift to Ephraim, he will receive a one time bulletproof, one time double vote and one night kill.
-Once you have found Ephraim, you will be in contact with him at all times through a PM.
-You will only be able to seek out four individuals at night. You will be able to continue conversations with all who PM you however.
-Speaking of this role during the day will make both you and your brother's role useless.

Z25 is dead. He was Eirika, a townie.

It is now Day Two. You have twenty four hours to decide who to lynch. Good luck, everyone.
Wolfie557 Wolfie557 @Shishœ @RamOne @Apollo Justice A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Aurane Aurane Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin @Pokechu @--- @NonSpecificGuy Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @ShinyLegendary praline praline

Welp.

. . .I guess it's only 1 kill, so as morbid as that is this is an ok result. I would say to be very worried about the next night though. Might be even numbered abilities, or people holding back night one. (hell, im pretty sure FE has even and odd numbered turn abilties)

Ephraim is also probably just a vote right now. RIP
:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm useless now.

Crap.

1. Whiteeagle
2. Shishœ
3. RamOne
4. Apollo Justice

5. Zebei
6. Aurane
7. Swampasaur
8. Redfeatherraven
9. GoldenYuiitusin
10. Pokechu
11. ---
12. NonSpecificGuy
13. Holder of the Heel
14. ShinyLegendary
15. Praline

16. Z25

Just for the sake of everyone. If I remember correctly, there have been only 2 role claims.
Shiny:messenger(?) (Gordan Ramsey last game)
Zebei (Me!): Mayor

D

Deleted member

1. Whiteeagle
2. Shishœ
3. RamOne
4. Apollo Justice

5. Zebei
6. Aurane
7. Swampasaur
8. Redfeatherraven
9. GoldenYuiitusin
10. Pokechu
11. ---
12. NonSpecificGuy
13. Holder of the Heel
14. ShinyLegendary
15. Praline

16. Z25

Just for the sake of everyone. If I remember correctly, there have been only 2 role claims.
Shiny:messenger(?) (Gordan Ramsey last game)
Zebei (Me!): Mayor
Might as well add Swamp to the list of Townies.

....he was Ephraim. :p

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well from what I got over the first night I’m a bit skeptical about someone but I don’t know yet if they should be lynched or not.
Well its a start.

Who is the someone?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Golden... from what I gathered on his role doesn’t add up. But maybe it’s just me.
He explained his role to me and unless you got something major, what he told me adds up.

So how long have you had that title saved Opo?
Nothing I can say here.

Anyways what he told you was different from what he told me but maybe it’s just cause I’m kinda daft.
It's a little hard to go on anything when you wont tell us what doesn't add up.

Are you at least going to start the vote for them for them to defend their role?

D

Deleted member

Well he told me that he has to ship people essentially.

But he to,d you he hexes people.
And I later told him what that does.
Makes people work like Lovers for the night.

Ergo, my joke about shipping.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well he told me that he has to ship people essentially.

But he to,d you he hexes people.
He told me both.

Now that said...

Vote: Praline

How do you know what he told me?

Top Bottom