• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Renais it ain't so" and "Last minute valterations" are the only other ones I can remember about but they were all great.
The best part is that no one realized "Renais it Ain't So" was a cryptic hint that Z25 wasn't Eirika.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Lol... I hate to do this again but like... Pokechu, isn't what Nabe is claiming also something you've said you can do?

I mean, I can't imagine why Nabe would lie and think to get away with it so I guess Shish needs to die but I mean that's twice now there was a role overlap with you and last time with Shiny, the dude was scum.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Lol... I hate to do this again but like... Pokechu, isn't what Nabe is claiming also something you've said you can do?

I mean, I can't imagine why Nabe would lie and think to get away with it so I guess Shish needs to die but I mean that's twice now there was a role overlap with you and last time with Shiny, the dude was scum.
Pokechu has known I had a track available to me since our Night 1 support convo.

D

Deleted member

Nah.

I tracked Shish to Uni last Night. Specifically, I saw that the action performed was a kill.

Vote: @Shishœ
Wait, are you telling me that... ah ****.

Okay, time for a full claim.
I'm Sheena, a Paranoid Gun Owner, though the effect only takes place on odd Nights. If what you're telling me is ture, then I suspect Uni might have tried to target me and that unfortunately backfired on him.

Pokechu Pokechu this was the factor of my role that I didn't want to mention in our PM.

I doubt any of you will believe my claim but whatever, my flip will tell you that I'm telling the truth. Remember to go after Bardull tomorrow, I'm pretty much convinced he's Grima and that just can't be good.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

When Nabe and I talked N1 and he claimed cop with his track, I offered to claim the track to others so that way if the mafia found out there was a tracker, the shot would just go to me, the PM snoop, and not the actual cop/track hybrid which they would want to eliminate immediately.

But of course, it was all for naught in the end, as Nabe's copping was just a fakeclaim. I'm heartbroken, Nabe! :(:laugh:

D

Deleted member

Not possible. Last Night was an odd Night. If Shish were a PGO, I would be dead too. And PGO isn't a targeting role, meaning a track wouldn't have seen it.
It's one use only(otherwise way too many people could suicide on me), I'm not sure how the priority works but I bet it has something to do with the time the action was sent to Opo

#HBC | Nabe

Trackers see targets. I didn't see Uni going to you, I saw you going to Uni.

And in my case, I also see the name of the action. You targeted Uni with Kill.

We don't really need to deal with the matter of the one-shot PGO at all, because I wouldn't have seen anything to do with you using that. You didn't use that. You shot Uni.

#HBC | Nabe

To be even more clear, when I target a player, my track shows me [Action: Name]. As in, I see the command that you used, as it is in your PM, and I see the player you chose. There's no ambiguity here involving the timing of Opo receiving PMs. This is not ambiguous at all.

D

Deleted member

My role may be passive but if it activated, it would be considered an action, would it not? I didn't design this game so I wouldn't know. But whatever, as I said, you'll all see I was telling the truth when I flip.
Ugh, this is why I wanted full on Majority lynches, we could have already dealt with this and moved on but now we have to wait 20+ hours until the phase can shift.

#HBC | Nabe

Well, you said to Pokechu that this was "the factor of my role that I was hesitant to claim". That strongly suggests that there's more that you already told Pokechu about your role.

What really remains unclear is how you could be a one-shot PGO who can also only use that single shot on odd Nights.

D

Deleted member

Well, you said to Pokechu that this was "the factor of my role that I was hesitant to claim". That strongly suggests that there's more that you already told Pokechu about your role.

What really remains unclear is how you could be a one-shot PGO who can also only use that single shot on odd Nights.
I claimed bulletproof to him, which is technically true since I'm immune to the action I "counter".

But whatever, I think we're both tired of my acting, it's really bad, isn't it? And I can see it isn't gonna win me any pity unvotes.

Me name's Surtr, I'm bulletproof and I can end the Day earlier once. A shame all my play was undone by a Tracker, people were legit reading me as Town, man!
Yeah, I killed Uni, but I have to thank you for giving me a list of all the claimed roles with his big fat DOCTOR written on it, I legit hadn't figured it out until then.
I ended up killing Jojalole like that because I had claimed Bodyguard to him on our support so I had to end the Day before he could come back. The initial plan was to just lynch at random and lock him onto a support with me during Night and then kill him but I didn't know exactly how supports worked so that would have gone badly.
And speaking of claiming...

Honestly, I'm not even mad at this loss, game was unwinnable from the start. When I saw the Mafia Role PMs, I thought "oh so this is gonna be a more vanilla game". After all, we were composed of a 2-shot Strongman, a 1-shot Rolecop and weaker Godfather, and a Bulletproof with the ability to end the Day earlier.
When I saw Holder's flip, let's just say I wasn't happy. The Day/Night Vig wasn't the problem, it was that it was paired with a 2-shot Lie Detector. He was a NZ-esque role, when compared to our more traditional and simple ones. "Maybe he's the exception", I naively thought. Then I saw Z25's role, literally giving away what one my abilities was, making it impossible for me to claim it.
But nope, all the roles were what I had expected during pregame: a Bodyguard+Inventor that can give out TWO protective inventions, a ****ing Reviver, a Cop+Role Cop(that also made it impossible for Ura to claim if he had needed to!), a Gladiator+Desperado(which is pointless overlap anyways) and a Doctor with a Roleblock as a separate ability.

I don't have a problem with the roles themselves, the problem is that Mafia wasn't balanced in the same way Town was, we were a DGames Mafia fighting a NZ Mafia, it was an unwinnable battle, we didn't have any way to mess with the Town's play or their flow of information, only kill. And we didn't have any safeclaims EITHER, so not only did we have to hope to god our characters weren't in play(thank god they weren't), we had to come up with our own power role claims, all of which were unprovable for Shiny regardless of what he had said, had a Town version of it for Ura so it'd get counterclaimed, and had flavor incriminating it for me.

This wasn't a chill game at all and I'm honestly disappointed with Opo's balance of his roles. I do like the changes to Night talk and the different Day types were an interesting addition though.

And good God, Nabe, I really hope you aren't actually Tracker+Follower combo but rather one of the two just bluffing(I just couldn't tell which one).

Opossum Opossum
End this fool's Day already if it will result in the game's end... unless... I was right about Bardull

D

Deleted member

And I apologize to my fallen teammates for not being able to pull this through, it just wasn't our time.

D

Deleted member

C'mon guys, I can't just reveal myself as the villain and not have anyone here to see it. Don't leave me hanging, I may be bad but I'm not mean.

D

Deleted member

I could delete all of these posts to say "soup" and no one would understand a thing!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
gives me an excuse to be sent to the graveyard to see what damage my brother did in this

and i can indirectly say i killed him :V

D

Deleted member

The moment you tried to paint me as Grima out of the blue I knew you were desperate to find a patsy.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, btw, since ya'll were curious in the whole Red Ryu thing, I just shot him because he was getting suspicious of me back in Day 1 and he seemed intent on scumhunting, him being the Cop was a lucky shot.
The moment you tried to paint me as Grima out of the blue I knew you were desperate to find a patsy.
Tbh, I genuinely believed what I said, but as I told Pokechu last Night, Bard claiming Robin had to make me immediatelly go back on it because, well, you simply couldn't be Grima if he is.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh yeah, btw, since ya'll were curious in the whole Red Ryu thing, I just shot him because he was getting suspicious of me back in Day 1 and he seemed intent on scumhunting, him being the Cop was a lucky shot.

Tbh, I genuinely believed what I said, but as I told Pokechu last Night, Bard claiming Robin had to make me immediatelly go back on it because, well, you simply couldn't be Grima if he is.
did ya shoot my brother cause he claimed to be a protective?

Top Bottom