• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
One thing I want to comment on was people pushing Holder Day 1. Not going to lie, I found Holder incredibly annoying, not due to his strat but the way he carried himself doing it, but there was nothing scummy about it. I feel he town cleared himself almost instantly. It's a smart strat Day 1 and a good way to kick the game off without RVS taking forever. You could claim it's anti-town due to him essentially holding the town "hostage" and the high chance of him killing a townie, but anti-town does not equal pro-scum. A good example is Natz's brother, who basically refused to post anything meaningful day 1. That's anti-town, but not pro-scum. If scum want to not post reads to hide under the radar, they're not going to openly post that they're not giving reads because it'd defeat the purpose. If Holder was a scum dayvig (I'll hate the game that makes that role), he's not going to jump in and throw all the attention on himself knowing that he's going to shoot a townie day 1, nor give that power away in the very beginning of the game. Holder doing what he did cleared him almost instantly.

Fun Dgames history: Ryker and EE were two very good players. Ryker once got a day1 dayvig, so he start the game by telling EE to claim within an hour or he'd shoot him. EE told him to **** himself, so Ryker shot him (he was an innocent child). EE quit mafia forever.

Two or so years later, Glyph got a day1 dayvig, so he started the game by telling Ryker if he didn't claim within 5 minutes he'd shoot him. he shot him, I don't remember his role but he was town.

We stopped using Day1 dayvigs after that.
Holder used it right in this game imo.

He used it to gauge reactions and he made the correct shot since Ura was acting scummy around his vote and him trying to do what he did.

How you do it terribly and cause town to lose is telling a player to claim or you will shoot them then cause everyone to distrust you despite how likely your slot is town.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
One thing I want to comment on was people pushing Holder Day 1. Not going to lie, I found Holder incredibly annoying, not due to his strat but the way he carried himself doing it, but there was nothing scummy about it. I feel he town cleared himself almost instantly. It's a smart strat Day 1 and a good way to kick the game off without RVS taking forever. You could claim it's anti-town due to him essentially holding the town "hostage" and the high chance of him killing a townie, but anti-town does not equal pro-scum. A good example is Natz's brother, who basically refused to post anything meaningful day 1. That's anti-town, but not pro-scum. If scum want to not post reads to hide under the radar, they're not going to openly post that they're not giving reads because it'd defeat the purpose. If Holder was a scum dayvig (I'll hate the game that makes that role), he's not going to jump in and throw all the attention on himself knowing that he's going to shoot a townie day 1, nor give that power away in the very beginning of the game. Holder doing what he did cleared him almost instantly.
I love you too Mavie. <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom