• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry I'm late, but Unikorn targeted me last night with his "wrazzle dazzle" role block, so it would have been impossible to have targeted Shish. Granted, Shish already confessed, so there's that. It was still interesting to read how that played out though. Good attempt though, Shishce.

Vote: Shishce

I can't prove my role ability today because of how the mechanics work for Unikorn's role. Even though my ability should clearly be a passive ability, I know with certainty that my vote is only worth 1 this day phase because apparently it can be affected by role blocks.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That said, I am well aware I am going to get absolutely decimated tomorrow if I live another day, so I'm hoping the game ends today as well. :awesome:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're literally a flavour clear, it's whatever.
Yes, I know that too, but if I say it, people will hate it when it comes out of my mouth. You know how that goes, right?

People would also hate it if I said "there can't be another indy threat because Opossum said the indy threat was defeated," but, uh, it is what it is.

D

Deleted member

If you guys seriously think Bard is clear if this game doesn't end toDay, then you're bigger fools than me. I'm the last Mafioso remaining, the only other possible reason would be a 3rd Party
did ya shoot my brother cause he claimed to be a protective?
Yeah

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If you guys seriously think Bard is clear if this game doesn't end toDay, then you're bigger fools than me. I'm the last Mafioso remaining, the only other possible reason would be a 3rd Party

Yeah
This reads to me as "I have one more guy and I'm not going to give up, so I'm going to try as hard as I can to get Bardeezy-kun lynched."

You actually might succeed, lmao. We'll see.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, let's say I was an indy threat even though Opossum claimed that the indy threat was defeated.

Why you gotta hate bruh? Your team is dead, let Grima take over the world bruh! You had your chance! Give me my chance man! :awesome:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
On break at work.

Vote: Shishoe

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Ahahah

The moment you @Shishœ mentioned you know who is bulletproof near end of last dag...I knew something was up.

For I Fjrom am Bulletproof and why I jumped on Shiny immediately. And better yet I told nobody nor talked to anyone at night time so there was no way you knew who it was if you were mafia. I would have asked who the bulletproof you knew is this day but the tracker however is undeniable proof and made things too easy.

However giving up so easily and revealing yourself Surtr...

Im disappointed once again in the army of Muspell. The joint forces of Askr and Nifl will prevail!!

There is no need to keep everything hidden anymore.

@everyone.

Laevetins role Pm proved something. The part where they say there are 2 roles that can evade their strongwoman kill, which did not specify which phases.

So we can say the following are 100% town.

1. Nabe - Commuter.
2. Me. Using my Shield Pulse during defence phases I cannot get killed. That includes lynches. Although the name "Fjorm" on day one with no counter claim should have been enough so I'm surprised noone requested me, although I would likely reject.

Vote: shishoe

although I can see shish being the cover up for surtr but whatever.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yeah let's end early

I look stupid for saying how laevetins role proved townie cos I haven't read all of the confession yet XD

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's all good Shish. I was the bigger let down this game.

D

Deleted member

Ahahah

The moment you @Shishœ mentioned you know who is bulletproof near end of last dag...I knew something was up.

For I Fjrom am Bulletproof and why I jumped on Shiny immediately. And better yet I told nobody nor talked to anyone at night time so there was no way you knew who it was if you were mafia. I would have asked who the bulletproof you knew is this day but the tracker however is undeniable proof and made things too easy.

However giving up so easily and revealing yourself Surtr...

Im disappointed once again in the army of Muspell. The joint forces of Askr and Nifl will prevail!!

There is no need to keep everything hidden anymore.

@everyone.

Laevetins role Pm proved something. The part where they say there are 2 roles that can evade their strongwoman kill, which did not specify which phases.

So we can say the following are 100% town.

1. Nabe - Commuter.
2. Me. Using my Shield Pulse during defence phases I cannot get killed. That includes lynches. Although the name "Fjorm" on day one with no counter claim should have been enough so I'm surprised noone requested me, although I would likely reject.

Vote: shishoe

although I can see shish being the cover up for surtr but whatever.
Great to know I couldn't claim Bulletproof even if Clarisse's flavor didn't rat me out!
It's all good Shish. I was the bigger let down this game.
Nah, you made a mistake but that wasn't the reason we lost. You would eventually have to claim Role Cop anyways and then we'd have the freaking Cop counterclaim you so it'd been pointless.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Due to popular demand and me being busy later, the phase will end early today.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Frederick
Milord, our spy has returned with news of utmost importance.

Matthew
We...we found Surtr, sir. He's right outside the Resurrectory!

You are Frederick, the Overseer!
Because of the madness that transpired during the Summoner's abduction, you don't wish to take unnecessary chances. The type of Map each day has will be randomly selected. However, each night, you may tip the odds in favor of whichever type you choose: Route, Defend, or Triangle. A fourth option will be added, this one being your choice. Once per game, you may also remove the option from the choices. So instead of the options being Route, Defend, Triangle, or your choice, it is instead your choice alongside two others, further increasing your odds.

You are aligned with the joint army of Askr and Nifl. You win when all threats are eliminated.
You are Matthew, a spy under the employ of Lord Hector of Ostia!
You serve as this army's prime information gatherer, as you've been here from the beginning. And you, my friend, have options. Once per night, you may track a user. This will yield a list of all actions they took that night, in addition to who they used them on. Alternatively, you may opt to look to see who they PM'd instead, which will also give you the last PM they sent. Be watchful, my roguish friend.

You are aligned with the joint army of Askr and Nifl. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Chrom
Are you certain?

Robin
Don't worry, Chrom. I've verified it myself.

Olivia
A-and I helped to alert the t-troops. Oh, poor Wrys...
You are Robin, the Mayor!
You've been given a special job, so it's time to tip the scales in your favor. Each day, you can randomly have anywhere from zero to three votes, all randomly generated. However, you won't be informed how many votes you have. Additionally, due to you possessing the Blárraven tome, your vote counts as double whenever you vote against a staff, bow, or dagger user!

You are Olivia, the Dancer!
Shy and soft spoken, you're not incredibly fond of fighting, but you support the army through the only way you can: by dancing. Every other night, you can send me a PM saying "Dance:User." They will then be able to make a second role action that night, and will be informed through a PM that someone danced for them. Your dance is instantaneous, so it is also immune to roleblocks, provided you dance before the block is sent. Additionally, once per game at night, you may send me a PM saying "Special Dance: Dead User" which will revive one player of your choice. This dance, however, is not instantaneous and can be blocked as normal.

Fjorm
Surtr's reign of terror ends today.
You are Fjorm, the Princess of Nifl, and you're bulletproof!
However, this comes with a catch. You see, your Shield Pulse can help out with this, but you tend to shut down when...certain words are brought up. However, you cannot make this limitation known to anyone, or else you'll be host killed. The words that block your bulletproof are as follows: ash, burn, flames, Gúnthraa, charred, scorched, Múspellflame, or any variation of these words. However, it's not all bad! You're also immune to getting killed on defense maps.

Narcian, Summer Xander, Berkut, and Reinhardt
Agreed.
You are Narcian, and to say you're a bit narcissistic is putting it lightly!
You're not fond of the new Night rules, and you want to circumvent them. As such, you, Narcian, have elected to ignore them entirely! Once per night, you may send me a message, and said message will be blurted out in the main thread for all to hear, getting around the one-conversation limit. However, all messages must start with "I, Narcian..." in order to count.

You are Summer Xander, the Miller Commuter!
You got dealt quite the bad hand in life. Due to the events of the previous game, people aren't exactly fond of Xander right about now. As such, you come up as threatening upon inspection. However, every other night, you may send me a message saying Float Away. You can't swim, so you'll use your Lilith Floatie to get to safety, making you immune to all actions, including an otherwise unblockable kill.

You are Berkut, the Lie Detector!
After having, erm...certain revelations cloud your worldview, you've become fairly adept at separating truths from lies. Twice during the game at night, you may send me any single sentence said in the main thread. At the end of the night, I will respond accordingly with whether it is true or false. However, if you give up your identity as a lie detector, you lose your lie detection ability. Additionally, you have a one-shot vigilante kill. Rigel is ruled by strength alone, after all.

You are Reinhardt, Thunder's Sword!
You hold a lot of sway here, and though your magical self was killed off last time, here you will use your other weapon, the Meisterschwert. Twice during the game, you may overturn the lynch by sending me a message saying Stop Lynch. This will instead take the person in second place for the lynch instead. In the event of a tie, the party you choose will be spared and the lynch target will be chosen from among the other tied candidates randomly (in the event of a three way tie or more). Dish out your justice with a firm, if tiny, hand.

Chrom
It's over for you, Surtr. Your flame is eternal no longer. You tread a path of destruction, leaving naught but cinders in your wake. Let us be the rain which extinguishes you once and for all!

Celica
Your actions have caused nothing but harm to those around you. Your army is in shambles and yet you persist. Mother Mila, aid me in sending this demon off to slumber eternal!

Merric
I've seen firsthand the anguish caused by a man who believes himself immortal, taking the lives of others to suit his own twisted whims. The black-hearted devil, Gharnef, still fell to my magic, and so too shall you!

And with the combined forces of the Exalted Falchion, Ragnarok, and Excalibur, three blessed weapons of unparalleled might, Surtr's fires finally died out.

Surtr
Graah!

You are Surtr, the Invincible! Well, not totally invincible. Those damned Askrans found a way to counteract Múspellflame by way of lynching. However, you are totally invincible at night. As well, you have the power to end a day phase early, ensuring that votes that don't get in before your time limit do not count. Sway the game in your favor using this, though it can only be used once.

You are aligned with the army of Múspell. You win when the joint army of Askr and Nifl are outnumbered by Múspell's.
@Shishœ is dead. He was Surtr, the Invincible, and the last mafioso!

Surtr, succumbing to his own flames, burned to ash and scattered in the wind, the ashes mostly landed in a small pond, wherein they were probably eaten by some fish. No one in the army was going to mock the fish for their taste, but they couldn't imagine it being very palatable.

Frederick
Milord, now is your chance. We'll stand guard out here. Go and save the Summoner!

Chrom
We will, Frederick, and thank you. Thank you all. Celica! Merric! Come with me.

Chrom, Celica, and Merric ran up the many, many stairs of the Resurrectory as quickly as they could. This was harder for Merric than it was for Chrom and Celica, but he was trying his hardest so neither of the others wanted to say anything.

Eventually they came to the final room, wherein a shrine was contained, holding the fabled Aum Staff, the legendary staff of resurrection. Or, at least it WOULD have been contained there, had it not been for the Summoner, Xander, and Veronica already being there and holding it skyward.

Veronica
Xander? It would seem we have company.

Xander
Interlopers...

Summoner
CRAZY Squad!

The Summoner had used the fact that everyone in the room collectively groaned at the team's name to slam the Aum Staff into the Breidablik, causing it to explode in a white light, before reforming.

Breidablik's power to revive fallen heroes had been restored! Raising the weapon skyward and shooting out a ball of light, the Summoner knew just what he had to do.

The ball of light took form, shaping into a man holding a bow and quiver. He landed with an air of elegant grace, swishing his hair as he landed. Five stars momentarily appeared above his head, and he was exactly the same as how he was before his death.

The room grew silent over what everyone within had just witnessed.

Summoner
...Virion? Virion!

Virion
Ah, hello again, Summoner. I knew you would find a way to fix Breidablik.

Chrom, Celica, and Merric rushed toward Virion and the Summoner, weapons drawn in a defensive stance.

Celica
Stand down, Veronica! Allow us to leave with our friends in one piece and we shall bring you no harm.

Chrom
Even combatants of your caliber must realize you're severely outnumbered.

Merric
Your crimes against the Kingdom of Askr are most heinous, and to cause further turmoil will only worsen your punishment!

Xander
Insolent dogs! You dare to threaten Princess Veronica? You're in the presence of royalty! Your archer friend should know full well the consequences of such actions.

Virion
We are in the presence of naught but cowards and war criminals, I'm afraid.

Summoner
And I see you still haven't figured it out, either. You not having Siegfried is no mere technical limitation for the game's visuals. No, I swapped it out with a normal Iron Sword when you weren't looking. You can no longer attack from a distance, and you're up against three ranged attackers, plus an accomplished duelist with Chrom.

Xander
It's...impossible! Inconceivable!

Chrom
Surrender now and you'll live to fight another day. Fight, and lose your life where you stand. The choice is yours.

Veronica
Feeble creatures, you will pay dearly for this. Xander, today we retreat. To have you lose your life here would be...a waste.

And with that, the Summoner pointed Breidablik toward the ground and shot out a portal, allowing him, CRAZY Squad, and his small army waiting outside to return to Askr Castle alive and well.

Slowly but surely, life returned to the castle, with its fallen heroes being brought back, one by one. Caeda was fully healed and her pegasus revived, Saber, Tobin, Wrys, and countless others were brought back from the dead, and the Summoner even returned the other universe's Feh after reviving Askr's own.

It wasn't a matter of if Embla's wrath would resurface or not. It was a matter of when, and the Summoner realized this. With greed no longer filling his heart, he upgraded the castle using a small handful of orbs, fortifying its defenses as opposed to pulling yet another Bartre. With renewed resolve, the army looked toward a new day. However, one question still remained.

Summoner
Hey, Olivia?

Olivia
Y-Yes, Summoner?

Summoner
If your dancing can revive the dead, then what was the purpose of all of this?

But some mysteries...are doomed to remain unsolved.

ENDGAME

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Good moments!

Who would you cop if you could?
Who'd I cop?

praline, her claim is real sketch and I'm just not getting a town vibe from her.
So you think I should target praline?
GEEZY KABLEEZY YOU'RE THE COP???

I am the cop, yeah. I'm Summer Xander, because I went on vacation after the last game. I float up out of the water on my floatie to check on someone's alignment, which I can tell because, as the closest person to naked in the game, I can tell if someone is hiding something.

I also survive a night kill passively because of my floatie, but then it pops and I lose my cop ability. So that's why I feel pretty okay about telling you. If you're scum, I survive a shot toNight, and I know you're scum because you're the only one I told, and I still get the cop shot off.
Wasn't Xander just in the flavor, though? :confused:

That role sounds really believable, but it's wack how you're Summer Xander, and real Xander is in the flavor :^(
True! I have no words there, Xander is my very real character.

Yo, so make a post, and at the end of the post, put a letter on a line by itself to say what praline's action was. And then just make it clear in the post who she targeted like we talked about. If it's a really obvious scummy action, like a kill or something, then I'll scrap my other plan and I'll claim to have tracked her to it instead of you, and I'll take the shot on the BP as a result.

a - roleblock
b - kill
c - doc
d - cop
e - watch
f - track
g - poison
h - jail
i - commute
j - PM track? Might be more than one
k - reflect / redirect
l - enable