• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Chrom
Somebody, get a healer! Stat!

Celica and Merric, both of whom had training in the field of white magic, tried to save the poor old man, but it was to no avail. The bleeding was too excessive, and they were losing him.

You are Wrys, the Humble Curate!
You cannot fight, but the staff you carry can heal the wounded. If they take you with them, they'll be very glad they did. A kind old man and the army's Doctor, you can use your staff to protect a player from all forms of harm! This does not include investigative roles. Just send me a message saying "Protect:User." Additionally, you can utilize the feared Wrathful Staff + Dazzling Staff combo, which, when used, can prevent the target from performing an action. This action can be used on the same night as a heal, but it can only be used once per game. To use it, send me a PM saying "Wrazzle Dazzle: User."

You are aligned with the joint army of Askr and Nifl. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Wrys
It...it is far beyond healing...

Merric
Father Wrys, please. Stay with us!

Wrys
There...comes a time when we all...must return to...the heavens.

Wrys broke into a coughing fit soon after. First it was just phlegm, but blood followed soon after.

Wrys
Chrom, Celica, Merric...I am certain you will...save the Summoner. My time is up...but the Resurrectory is close by. Go now, my children.

Wrys looked to the sunrise one final time, a worried expression on his face.

Wrys
All I ask...is that you find someone else...to watch over the orphanage.

And with those final words, the humble priest passed away.
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn is dead. He was Wrys, the Doctor, and a townie.

Chrom
Rest in peace, Wrys. Everyone, today we have another battle. The Resurrectory is in our sights, and someone...changed the itinerary again. Today is another Rout day.

Celica
Stay alert, everyone. Our goal is nearly met.

It is now Day Four. You have until the end of the phase to choose a lynch candidate.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wrys is pronounced like Rise? I always pronounced it Reese.
I've always pronounced Wrys like Rise and Rhys like Reese.

The name has never been said aloud though so it could be either.

D

Deleted member

Why you gotta make me sad, Opo? D:

Another Rout? Will we ever have a Defense map?

Anyways, Pokechu Pokechu did you get anything interesting?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im not even playing and Opo ****ing killed me thrice with those puns.

Maven89

Smash Master
Vote: Bardull

I picked Route again. I plan to pick Route forever unless we end up in a close mylo/lyo game, when I'll pick to remove triangle.

D

Deleted member

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe ;)

Third time isn't the charm. Not juicy at all :S

LOL POOR UNI

I'll avenge you! :mad: You played really good this game, though. I'll miss having you around. We never got to support each other! :^(
b
Ah, what a shame. I was expecting some more info but should we go with what we discussed? You know, about the 3rd Party?

Maven89

Smash Master
Bardull only person to try and defend Shiny. Bardull act weird and scummy. Bardull atempted to avoid finding out who Ryu talked to. Bardull scum

Praline is the only person Ura talked to regularly in the thread, and along with Shiny is one of the only people to try and push no lynch day 1. Praline also attempted to push Holder, but quickly backed down when it came to Holder/N25. Praline also jumped on Shiny very early. Was noncommital on bard

D

Deleted member

Nothing will ever beat "Died Innes Sleep" from the original FEH Mafia.
"Renais it ain't so" and "Last minute valterations" are the only other ones I can remember about but they were all great.

D

Deleted member

Bardull only person to try and defend Shiny. Bardull act weird and scummy. Bardull atempted to avoid finding out who Ryu talked to. Bardull scum

Praline is the only person Ura talked to regularly in the thread, and along with Shiny is one of the only people to try and push no lynch day 1. Praline also attempted to push Holder, but quickly backed down when it came to Holder/N25. Praline also jumped on Shiny very early. Was noncommital on bard
This makes sense but I'm more of the belief still that Bard is Indie based on his claim. Both Mafia flips so far have been Book II villains yet he claimed Robin/Grima, so unless he's trying to fakeclaim them while the real one takes the opportunity and remains hidden, I can't see him being connected to our mafiosos. We know for a fact Robin/Grima is in the game, be it Bard or someone else.
Pokechu and I discussed our suspicions of him this Night and we're both pretty sure he's up to no good, regardless of him being Indie or Mafia, he should be taken care of now.

Top Bottom