• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lol yeah there's a majority. Be right back, folks. I gotta fetch some music.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
--- --- Not a blank slate at all, I've full claimed and have had extensive interactions.
Will have to go back through the thread then. Apologies if I missed something.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Chrom
"Gray," huh? That's funny...we didn't bring Gray for this mission.

Celica
Not to mention, Gray is much more socially inclined. You're uncharacteristically quiet.

Chrom
Everyone, move in! It's one of Surtr's troops!

Chrom drew Falchion and performed his Aether attack.

Chrom
Anything can change!

Celica summoned forth all of her strength as she charged up her Ragnarok spell, her palms glowing with a fiery aura as she unleashed her flames upon the unsuspecting "Gray."

Celica
I'm not about to stop here!

Merric, calm as ever, placed a palm over the cover of his Excalibur tome as wind rapidly swirled around him. The razor wind formed a small cyclone as his hood flew upward. He extended his arm outward as the gale made straight for the deceiver.

Merric
Winds, heed me!

Between the Sacred Fang of Naga, the eternal flame of the Champion Zofia, and the raging zephyr of Khadein, the victim simply didn't stand a chance. Their disguise was destroyed, and beneath it revealed the victim's true identity...

You are Laevatein, the Mafia Strongman! You and your blade are one, and together you're quite strong. Strong enough to kill someone even if they're being protected! You can use this twice per game, though there are two characters who can avoid this fate under specific circumstances. Be warned...

You are aligned with the army of Múspell. You win when the joint army of Askr and Nifl are outnumbered by Múspell's.
@ShinyLegendary is dead. He was Laevatein, the Strongwoman, and a member of the Mafia.

Chrom
Everyone, return to your tents. Today we've eliminated another of Surtr's field commanders. Perhaps in another time she could have become our ally...but nevertheless, this war started on their orders. Be ever vigilant, friends, for Surtr himself surely remains among our ranks, beneath his dastardly disguise. But in the end, CRAZY Squad shall reign triumphant.

Merric had used Excalibur to create a breeze to allow Chrom's cape to flow in the air to increase morale. The troops loved that kind of thing, even if they still groaned at the team name. With renewed resolve, the Summoner's army moved closer toward their end goal: the Summoner himself.

...​

Xander
They've done it again, Princess. Another one of Surtr's band of rats has been slain.

Veronica
Oh Xander, I'm not sure what I'd do without you. You make the most wonderful scout.

Summoner
Are my Heroes all still alive? Is CRAZY Squad still intact?

Xander
As of now, yes...save for Virion, of course.

The Summoner clenched his fist, unseen beneath his coat's flippity-floppity sleeves. How could he speak so nonchalantly about a murder he himself committed?

Xander
Do be aware, however, that the troops they've brought with them are quickly depleting as well. And they will only deplete further if they dare attempt to bring harm to Princess Veronica.

Summoner
If you so much as lay a finger on any of them, I'll have you "sent home" so fast that your horse will have enough feathers to become a pegasus.

Xander
Mind your tongue, Summoner. An unarmed man shouldn't be so foolish as to provoke an armed opponent.

Summoner
Your princess needs me alive; you and I both know that. I'd dismount if I were you. You've had a long day, so you should get off your high horse.

Veronica
Enough, you two. The Resurrectory is quickly approaching. If we make haste we can be there in a few days' time.

It is now Night Three. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. The deadline to request supports is now closed. Good luck, and remember: talking in the thread after this post is 30 minutes old will give you a mod vote on the next day phase. Happy travels, buckaroos.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well that's another one down. I guess that help proves Pokechu's role (though I'd still like a character claim).

Am going to work, apologies to my support partner for night.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also working Laevatein's name into a title pun was easier said than done.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Merric had used Excalibur to create a breeze to allow Chrom's cape to flow in the air to increase morale "

Lmao only Opossum would write this.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Merric had used Excalibur to create a breeze to allow Chrom's cape to flow in the air to increase morale "

Lmao only Opossum would write this.
I can't even take full credit. It was partially inspired by this Awkward Zombie comic. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It was that time of the night again, the heroes thought, covering their ears in preparation.

"I, Narcian, don't have much to say tonight but I know you all enjoy hearing my thoughts anyway. No need to thank me. I'm currently in a support with Praline.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Phase ends in about seventeen minutes but the update may be late. Gotta feed my cats.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well....you people don't?

when we had dogs konnie always cooked stuff for them, always home made kibble and things for pets.

hell even for hamsters

then again konnie is weird like that :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wanna complain about the wait but I guess I’m the last person that is allowed to complain.

Top Bottom