• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Do you want to fight?

I'm concerned with your vote because you're trying to use it on Uni, who NO ONE else is suspicious of, and you KNOW that your vote alone is worth SIX. You alone could lynch Uni.

You put your vote down on him and left, and if I hadn't called you out and told everyone how it was worth six, it likely would have stayed there.

I told you I was "just curious", not even that I was really suspecting you. Why the offense?

Those are the last two games. Shall I remind you that the predecessor of this game actually had the mafia rely on flavor?

And when, you know. You claim The Vessel. It's a bit hard to take that in as calmly as say Narcian.

And if you really were a town mayor, you wouldn't have waited until the first Triangle Day to tell the town, and you wouldn't put your vote on someone that you know would allow your vote to count for six. That's what's scummy. Why hold off on announcing your votes to everyone if you really were townie?

Your actions just don't read to me as town.
Are you about to go full-on super silly again like you did in Fate mafia?

I can't lynch Uni, or anyone by myself. A majority lynch is needed and there are 12 people alive, so there would have to be one person extra. There needs to be 7 for a majority. And that's even if I have votes. For all we know, my vote could be worth 0.

The offense is for you clearly trying to control my vote. Cut it out. Would you want me trying to control your ability? Of course not. :glare:

I had no intentions of claiming or using my vote to command the lynch, which can be verified by the fact that I was TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO CLAIM THEIR WEAPONS. The role can easily be construed as a double voter scummy type of role.

I already voiced my opinion on the Shiny lynch. Why are you rushing to get his lynch?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Are you about to go full-on super silly again like you did in Fate mafia?
Of course not. Because it wouldn't take half of that to get you lynched ;)

Who said I was rushing to get his lynch? All I stated was that you provided your reason for not voting Shiny, but that reason was invalid. Not only that, but you voted for someone when you knew your vote could potentially be 6. Even if you were telling people to not claim, that doesn't change the fact how you voted for someone you knew you were effective against.

And quite frankly, I'm not buying a "mayor who doesn't know if their vote is 0 or if their vote is 3". That's incredibly unbalanced. What's the point of even voting if you don't even know you have one?

I asked you why you felt that was enough reason in order to gain a better understanding of you. Because it is entirely possible that you're truthful. But you're targeting a player who is seen by null or townie by most, and I think that hearing more reasoning from your stance on Shiny would be beneficial.

I'm curious, because I think you may be Shiny's scum buddy, and you don't want to commit to voting him just yet, you want to push a lynch onto someone else. But that's just me, and I want to clarify this before I really start to misunderstand you.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yh Pokechu didn't want ur possible 6 votes cos a 7th vote can easily happen especially by the mafia and kill uni potentially saving a fellowafia member

Maven89

Smash Master
If Bardull is telling the truth then I don’t believe he’s scum as having up to 3 votes is horribly unbalanced.

Did Bard vote yesterday? I don’t remember. That might be why the day ended early?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
But IDK. I may be wrong by being suspicious of your role, as you did have an odd one last game, and each game usually does introduce something wack, like a mafia lie detector or a townie poisoner lol

I just really wanted to hear more from you of your stance. Sorry for/if I'm coming off aggressive, when I get the idea someone's mafia, I get excited. :'^(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
But IDK. I may be wrong by being suspicious of your role, as you did have an odd one last game, and each game usually does introduce something wack, like a mafia lie detector or a townie poisoner lol

I just really wanted to hear more from you of your stance. Sorry for/if I'm coming off aggressive, when I get the idea someone's mafia, I get excited. :'^(
correction : I just really want*

Because I still think you're sketch, but I shouldn't have come off that strong.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
That whole day ending early nonsense was soooooo beneficial to the mafia

town barely have any time to discuss info and would have been even more against town if we weren't allowed to request night pms after that bs.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dull's vote can be worth 6 on me on his own?

Okay, I'm legit scared now.

At any point, he could just move his vote to me and single-handedly make a shuffle happen...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

At any point, he could just move his vote to me and single-handedly make a shuffle happen...
For majority lynch, 7 is required. So unless someone decides to tag-team with Barney, you should be in the clear.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If Bardull is telling the truth then I don’t believe he’s scum as having up to 3 votes is horribly unbalanced.

Did Bard vote yesterday? I don’t remember. That might be why the day ended early?
Nah, I didn't vote yesterday.

Pokechu Pokechu :glare: that excitement got me killed once before and I don't want to see it again. I want you to think really hard about the plausibility of all this and the possible connections.

Oh yes, and tomorrow, I could single-handedly kill you myself, so I want you to out your reads when possible, please. :evil:

Who's scum and who's town?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu :glare: that excitement got me killed once before and I don't want to see it again. I want you to think really hard about the plausibility of all this and the possible connections.
I have been thinking hard about it. That's why I questioned you, and asked you to further elaborate on your stance with Shiny.

"Miscommunication" is not a reason because he has stated his role loud and proud this time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I have been thinking hard about it. That's why I questioned you, and asked you to further elaborate on your stance with Shiny.

"Miscommunication" is not a reason because he has stated his role loud and proud this time.
Eh yeah, I know. I still want to explore other avenues instead of ending the day so quickly though.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Talk or face my wrath.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Might as well give up the REAL reason why I'm so suspicious of Dull.

Wanted to keep it for the next day, but since I can die at literally any moment from literally two votes, regardless of any gaps...

Everyone, say hello to a kind and humble priest by the name of Wrys.

"But Uni, if you're the last target of Clarisse, why did you make an announcement for said target to talk to Holder tonight?"

To bait a fake claim, if I'm not accepted and he talks to someone else, or, if he DOES accept, dump everything I know on a known townie in the eventuality that I may die.

This is all I'll say for now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wanted to keep it a secret (hence the bait part), perhaps even make me suspicious enough for mafia to think of setting up a wagon on me in the next day instead of night killing me but whatever, it's either spilling beans or getting majority lynched from a single vote tomorrow.

And I ain't willing to gamble my life here.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Wanted to keep it for the next day, but since I can die at literally any moment from literally two votes, regardless of any gaps...

"But Uni, if you're the last target of Clarisse, why did you make an announcement for said target to talk to Holder tonight?"

To bait a fake claim, if I'm not accepted and he talks to someone else, or, if he DOES accept, dump everything I know on a known townie in the eventuality that I may die.

Nice to finally have my question answered.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

I don't get it. I'm confused.

Do you have any scum reads or town reads aside from FUD towards my slot? Let's assume I'm Town. Who's le scummy scummy and who is le townie townie?

wow, way to be an *** bard :V
Shhh you're not in the game be quiet.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't get it. I'm confused.

Do you have any scum reads or town reads aside from FUD towards my slot? Let's assume I'm Town. Who's le scummy scummy and who is le townie townie?
A suspicion of mine, one that has kinda lowered over knowing their full role, is Goldie.

The fact that he publically requested Kon to be protected was practically begging for a strongman setup.

But knowing he's the reviver, with no one else claiming it, made me back off from it. Mainly because reviver would be either incredibly counterproductive as mafia because reviving a townie or insanely suspicious because reviving a scum.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Other than that (and the obvious Shiny), I've definitely been wary of praline because some people have been suspicious of her. And now that Goldie is extremely unlikely to be scum due to his actions, her paranoia of getting killed should fade off. If it doesn't, she's pulling a Zeb on us and we should pay more attention to her.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And I'm suspicious of you due to process of elimination and deduction, Dull.

Red Ryu was Caeda and uninformed of the third-party hunting them.
I'm the Wrys and I didn't get any info of it either.

Out of the three of us, you're the only one who had this knowledge early on.

Why exactly is praline suspicious?
I'm not saying I'm suspicious of her. I'm just keeping my guard up just in case.

That... and the fact that we have a history when it comes to mafia :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Frankly I think my role was designed to look really scummy on purpose so that the Indy would have an easier time getting me lynched, lul.

Anyway, just because I knew about it from my role PM doesn't mean I'm scummy. That's like saying I'm scummy because my role had "ability names" in Fate mafia. I turned out to be Town as well. That's why I think you're scummy.

Also if you read the Indy PM, there is a lot more emphasis provided towards "the vessel" and the name claim isn't clearly identified. I think something really bad would have happened if the Indy killed me, which was why I was informed. I legitimately think I would have been revived as Grima or something to that effect.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh yeaaaaahhhh that's a good point, Z had to kill Robin and he wouldn't be as much of a threat to the town if he was helping them take out a mafia

I still have one eye on you >:^), but that makes a lotta sense to me :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly thinking about my role it seems like it'd be more beneficial for the mafia, but I'm town... unleas I'm not reading my role correct again but i know I am.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Frankly I think my role was designed to look really scummy on purpose so that the Indy would have an easier time getting me lynched, lul.

Anyway, just because I knew about it from my role PM doesn't mean I'm scummy. That's like saying I'm scummy because my role had "ability names" in Fate mafia. I turned out to be Town as well. That's why I think you're scummy.

Also if you read the Indy PM, there is a lot more emphasis provided towards "the vessel" and the name claim isn't clearly identified. I think something really bad would have happened if the Indy killed me, which was why I was informed. I legitimately think I would have been revived as Grima or something to that effect.

Sorry... You said Fate, so I couldn't resist :lol:

Still though, Opo seems to love his flavor in this game, with abilities being given explanations and things like that.

Him intentionally leaving out the "Vessel" part, which is part of the title of one of the two Grima-possessed Robins in FEH, definitely feels... odd...

Honestly thinking about my role it seems like it'd be more beneficial for the mafia, but I'm town... unleas I'm not reading my role correct again but i know I am.
I don't see how it's beneficial for mafia.

It either neutral or harmful to it, depending on the situation.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Sorry... You said Fate, so I couldn't resist :lol:

Still though, Opo seems to love his flavor in this game, with abilities being given explanations and things like that.

Him intentionally leaving out the "Vessel" part, which is part of the title of one of the two Grima-possessed Robins in FEH, definitely feels... odd...

I don't see how it's beneficial for mafia.

It either neutral or harmful to it, depending on the situation.
Well I'll say why if we support again this night phase

D

Deleted member

Busy right now so I can't write much but I saw Shiny claiming bulletproof. He's NOT, he couldn't possibly be because I know who is.

Maven89

Smash Master

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
--- proved their role to me, that's all I can say about them. The role is generally town-aligned.
wait

This isn't against you Barney, it's against Tri

how could they prove their role to you

if they used their role in a different way? Tri claimed Narcian, right? Didn't he use his ability to broadcast the message last night? Or no?

If he proved his role to you and used that, that'd mean he can act twice !!!!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
??????????????

wait

This isn't against you Barney, it's against Tri

how could they prove their role to you

if they used their role in a different way? Tri claimed Narcian, right? Didn't he use his ability to broadcast the message last night? Or no?

If he proved his role to you and used that, that'd mean he can act twice !!!!
--- claimed Narcian, then used his shout on the same night that he claimed to me, so I thought it was authentic proof. We saw this kind of role in Mario mafia so that's why I suggested it was generally more likely to be Town.

Then he did it again the following night.

IDK what's going on lol :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
--- claimed Narcian, then used his shout on the same night that he claimed to me, so I thought it was authentic proof. We saw this kind of role in Mario mafia so that's why I suggested it was generally more likely to be Town.

Then he did it again the following night.

IDK what's going on lol :laugh:
oh okay

the way you worded it, you said "he proved their role to you", but he kind of proved it to everyone. Since he claimed Narcian in the thread, and used the shout-out during the night that everyone saw.

How you worded it made it sound like he used an ability aside from his shout.

Top Bottom