• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Of course we blame soup for getting himself shot. Look around. EVERYONE blames soup for getting himself shot. He made the dumbest play I've ever seen. He wasn't even necessarily about to die, and he could have stayed calm and made a much more rational play and the heat might have slowed down. Xatres was 100% right in making the play he did, before scum did it to take the weapon. If he was scum, then a bus was obvious. If he was town, then a scum kill was obvious. Therefore, the only right play was to hammer when he did. I didn't do it, and I'm not sure I would have had the balls to do it either, but he did it and I stand by it. It was the right play.

If RR does it, it will be withing 24 hours of Day 2 beginning with the potential of some players not even posting toDay before it ends. How dumb does he have to be to make that play if he is town. The only way to read that play would be as 100% scum. At the very least, if he were town, he'd contend with soup for the dumbest play ever, and scum could just coast to a win since RR would get killed after our flip and 3 days in a row we'd have mislynches and scum NKs. 6 dead townies out of 8 or 9? We'd be DONE.

So no, I don't see how you have approximately zero patience for this ****, because you aren't thinking clearly. If you can't see the difference between the end of D1 and RR's threat to kill 24 hours after the beginning of Day 2 starting then you dumb or scum along with him.

You're starting to make me assume a Kary/RR/pawn team is most likely. You were in my town list until toDay, Kary. Same as Xatres. Why are you all of the sudden playing like scum? You answer me. No more bullying everyone with your questions. Tell me why you are playing like scum today. Put YOURSELF out there and explain how you think RR is being rational and I'm being so contradictory. dumb or scum or back down.
Not buying you believe the bolded.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
It's not all on him.

I don't get why people do this in team based games, because if people **** up more than 1 person is usually at fault.
You interpret soup's play then. Tell us how pro-town he was playing there at the end. Try and explain it. He made a complete idiot move and got killed for it, all on his own accord. The only decision we had to make was who killed him for it. Xatres decided it should be us.

RR you're threats are over and done. We're in support now so you can't have our useless-to-us weapon unless FML separates in 18 hours or whatever you are saying, and he won't do that because he wants to talk to us. Chances are damn good he's town if he stays connected through toDay.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Not buying you believe the bolded.
Seriously? If that's true, then I wish I could kill today...good lord. Hopefully you die toDay if you can't wrap your head around this.

People claimed?

Didn't see them I was at a birthday party/league party when I posted earlier if people did.
EXPLAIN what the claims mean. Who claimed, what did it mean, how do you use that information? I KNOW people claimed. I want to hear what it means to you, and how it affects you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip do you really think that my reasoning had no basis? Raz, Ryker, Xast, Ruy, FML, and myself all agreed with it at the time. You two are acting like this shiz happened out of no where and like myself and Xast are conspirators behind it all. soup completely went bazurk after I stated my suspicion of him. He didn't try to show me wrong in anyway. He just claimed and then proceeded to kill himself. If you were in the thread at the same time, I'm sure you would have been in the same position of the rest of us.

I claim responsibility for being wrong. But ultimately soup killed himself from just now wanting to play the dang game.
I agree with your reasoning at the time but you didn't consider his outburst, that was something readable as well and you didn't try to read into it.

I did, I thought shooting him when I read his outburst wasn't ideal but you still thought shooting him was better. See before Soup claimed and went rage mode I thought that was odd of him, but you haven't, nor have I seen, you consider what he posted after.

His claim was stupid to do off slight pressure, though I've done it myself in the past, but I didn't think what he did was scummy nor how he was yelling at people.

You and others haven't tried to read into him from what I read.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Not sure that ryu scum has the balls to actually quickshoot like this nor push for it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seriously? If that's true, then I wish I could kill today...good lord. Hopefully you die toDay if you can't wrap your head around this.

EXPLAIN what the claims mean. Who claimed, what did it mean, how do you use that information? I KNOW people claimed. I want to hear what it means to you, and how it affects you.
I don't know what people claimed, how hard is that to understand?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"hey people don't shoot back out because you got preassure on you"
*threatening he would the day after*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

ALSO TO RYU, YOU SHOT SOUP AND GOT LUCKY. REMEMBER YOU MIGHT HAVE SHOT ME. IF YOU DID I WOULD HAVE BLOWN UP. SO NO. ASK PPL TO CLAIM. I was ABOUT to go off on you if you shot me. lol
Wasn't luck and I explained this in that game, you didn't send off a giant red flag, Soup did in that game.

I will shoot as a I please.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
I either missed or forgot that Ranmaru was replacing pawn. I had to check OP to confirm.

I'm glad that's the case, though, honestly, because I am getting a scum vibe from ran so far. Nothing solid, but I felt pretty good about my scum read on pawn Day 1.

I'll reread toDay looking at Ranmaru closely. for now FOS

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I have an "skill" called Even Rhythm which allows me to attack on even days. The important thing to note here is that if I attack on an odd day, the day will end.

I noticed that Xastern was my counterpart in my #415 which is why my read on him suddenly changed. I believe Xastern has Odd rhythm and after his using the dragonstone I'm pretty sure as the dragonstones are used by manakete who have odd rhythm.
And how does this make either of you town?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Of course we blame soup for getting himself shot. Look around. EVERYONE blames soup for getting himself shot. He made the dumbest play I've ever seen. He wasn't even necessarily about to die, and he could have stayed calm and made a much more rational play and the heat might have slowed down. Xatres was 100% right in making the play he did, before scum did it to take the weapon. If he was scum, then a bus was obvious. If he was town, then a scum kill was obvious. Therefore, the only right play was to hammer when he did. I didn't do it, and I'm not sure I would have had the balls to do it either, but he did it and I stand by it. It was the right play.

If RR does it, it will be withing 24 hours of Day 2 beginning with the potential of some players not even posting toDay before it ends. How dumb does he have to be to make that play if he is town. The only way to read that play would be as 100% scum. At the very least, if he were town, he'd contend with soup for the dumbest play ever, and scum could just coast to a win since RR would get killed after our flip and 3 days in a row we'd have mislynches and scum NKs. 6 dead townies out of 8 or 9? We'd be DONE.

So no, I don't see how you have approximately zero patience for this ****, because you aren't thinking clearly. If you can't see the difference between the end of D1 and RR's threat to kill 24 hours after the beginning of Day 2 starting then you dumb or scum along with him.

You're starting to make me assume a Kary/RR/pawn team is most likely. You were in my town list until toDay, Kary. Same as Xatres. Why are you all of the sudden playing like scum? You answer me. No more bullying everyone with your questions. Tell me why you are playing like scum today. Put YOURSELF out there and explain how you think RR is being rational and I'm being so contradictory. dumb or scum or back down.
Look, I already told you I don't have any patience for this. If you can't see why, maybe I'll try explain it to you in the post-game. It's actually painfully simple.

You shot soup. He was town. That means you done goofed. There, end of conversation.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like Xastrn but I'm not sure if it is them being scummy or getting caught up in looking at numbers, they didn't do this in majora's mask as scum but I'm not sure of the intent here til they talk more. They lean scum for me right now, but I think it is possible they are caught up in the idea though I am trying to listen and talk to them about it first.

I like Kantrip, but I wanna see where he goes from here.

Soup is a crap shoot but if he throws a red flag again I'm gunning him down right away.

You are my strongest town read atm, but I wanna chat more before I reveal more about myself.
In the last BiM he made a post that was a contradiction and trying ti defend his play as being town and had to be town.

If he does this again I'm auto shooting him.
I want Xastrn super dead, his shot's 180 after telling people not to shoot at the hip is reakky dang gross.

I wanna ask Raz why he shot of it as well.

Fine with Zen and how he approached Soup, the other two not so much.
Go for it.

If he is scum he will refuse so scum or town he will cooperate if he wants a chance to live.
My posts in the joint stuff.

FullMetalLynch

Nah rake hasnt even gotten into today and i havent talked with xast yet. You gonna cough dat sword up to me tho right?

FullMetalLynch

me at least seventy two hours with xast ryu. I think thats enough to see if hes gonna be scum or just a xasthole

FullMetalLynch

You can go grand theft auto later.
Plus this is prolly saving you from ran right now

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
"hey people don't shoot back out because you got preassure on you"
*threatening he would the day after*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're being dense at best, and twisting meaning and purpose out of quotes at worst.

How on earth did you expect to kill the person in the support?

How on earth did you think it was a good idea to just shoot, if you COULD kill me?

What kind of fool ends a day after mislynch, 3 townies dead, and two character and roll claims that match.

In my private chat with FML, I'll quote my chat log with Xatres so he can see some of our conversation. A lot of it was on the phone, facebook chats, etc., but he will see as much as I can show him.

After 48 hours I will begin quoting it in thread as well. FML will have it first and fast, so that it's less likely to be read as faked. You will get it later, and FML can at least confirm what we said is what he heard too.

Again, none of this 100% clears us. You will decide what you think about that. I think FML is smart enough to make a smart move and keep us in back and we can make a much better kill today. Whether that's RR or ranmaru/pawn or even someone else, we'll see. But at the very least, we'll be transparent.

RR, in this game, you are dumb or scum. There's no way around that. I'll hydra with you next game if you want, and we can get to know each other's style a lot better at that point. But I'm sticking to my stance on you in this game. I expect you will continue to push for my death, and that you will be terrified of killing zen because killing him clears me 100%.

In summary, eat balls, and good luck finding a better lynch candidate for you to go stupid on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm glad that's the case, though, honestly, because I am getting a scum vibe from ran so far. Nothing solid, but I felt pretty good about my scum read on pawn Day 1.

I'll reread toDay looking at Ranmaru closely. for now FOS

Oh, an FOS without really saying why. I am interested in why you get a scum vibe from me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Me and Ran can do this.

If he hates me I wanna talk to him about it as long as he doesn't go Earthbound mafia about it.

I don't hate you, but I don't have a town read on you either. Would help if you talk reads with me.

Talk to me about Dabuz. I'm also interested in Dastrn's reads.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also Dastrn, remember that I said full scum reads. I didn't say anything about town reads. All I care about are your scum reads. So please do that. Thanks.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You're starting to make me assume a Kary/RR/pawn team is most likely. You were in my town list until toDay, Kary. Same as Xatres. Why are you all of the sudden playing like scum?

Why does Kary questioning you suddenly turn your read on him around? I don't see any scumminess.

FullMetalLynch

This means FML still has a day action. I don't feel as good about that as both of us being in Wait status, but for now, I'm happy to play support for reasons listed above.
The new problem is that FML DOES have the ability to Separate toDay. I want to add to my exclamation from above:

If FML separates and we get killed, FML is 90% likely to be scum. If he does not, my nullish read on him stands, although I'll have a much better read on him by Day's end if people let us use our time wisely instead of being dumb and trying to make a kill within 24 hours of Day's beginning. :facepalm: dumb or scum or dumb or scum or dumb or scum...
this is bad logic and you should feel bad.

If your really town you shouldn't have to worry about us separating because it'll shine through.

I'm giving you a leash on the botd (benefit of the doubt), because i almost find your day end play yesterday almost too ballsy to be scummy . That being said I wasn't really a fan of the whole early technical mumbo jumbo, but that's only because it's easy to hide behind as scum. I kinda wrote it off as null .

Also, you need to go back to crumb reading school, cuz me n orbo have been getting at a whole nother angle

FullMetalLynch

What changed so heavily from then ? Because I haven't seen anything but you two disagreeing, it almost seems omgus towards kary but i haven't fully caught up yet. What about Kary's attitude or movements towards you read as scum intent, do you think he's attacking your weaker thread position in a scummy way ?

Top Bottom