• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem 7 Mafia Poisoned Mutton Edition - Mafia Wins.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf why do you think Jojalole was killed? What's the narrative?
Earthly i have no idea.

When there is a clear target that is non-beneficial for them to keep alive they must of had some particular reason to kill jojaole. As in for the circumstances i do believe we can remove the kill being random, it must of been pre-meditative.

But the reason why i don't have much clue as to. Something about jojaole threatened the mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is there an order on this, or could I put in my $0.02 on why I think Joja was killed? I think I said it earlier this Day phase but adding on a little bit might help

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think I said early on this Day that Joja was killed because he wasn't very active, so he couldn't have a lynch pushed onto him, and he was reading me as Town, so if their plan was to incriminate town!Uni, and then go for me afterwards, then Joja would make sense as the mafia kill because he would have likely sided with me toDay. I had already alienated a handful of townies so them shooting Joja makes sense imo.

I don't think it was him threatening the mafia, or at least in terms of reads
Lol Shish you were on my kinda suspicious part, but I am reading you as town now. Don't know what the hell are you doing with your votes to be honest.

Either way, since we have Ura as confirmed townie, my little thoughts on the game. Pokechu I feel is definitely town, he didn't vote for Ura after all and I see his interactions as normal. Shish I think is town too, however I don't understand anything about your voting process. I really liked KonWolf big message, because I was sketch with him since he didn't say nothing but I agree with most of what he said.

My 3 most suspicious are Opo, Red Ryu and Uni. Opossum voted Ura and refused to believe any kind of justification, and now Shish is saying that he isn't Vanilla even though he claimed so. He might as well be the cop or some PR like that, but he can also be a scum lying his ***. Then Red Ryu has just posted short burst messages voting for almost every town player we have confirmed. To be honest, I don't know how he plays but that's the impression he's giving, not pro town at all. Last we have Uni, sorry but that "vote to add pressure" with no context on that vote when there were 3 votes already on Ura seems really stupid from town perspective.

The rest: Bardull, Moydow and StHz. I can't read this guys because they haven't talked enough for me to make an opinion. StHz should be host-killed at this point because he isn't even on the site.

I'll try be more active this day.
Yeah, I'm going to put down my vote against Uni too, and the interaction between Opo and Shish make me feel like town lean

Vote: The Stoopid Unikorn

You dare say this on an FE themed mafia. Surely you've never missed a 93% or gotten killed by a 2% enemy crit right?:smash:
Assuming Ryu/Opo/Shish is the mafia, he was at first suspect of 2/3, so that's grounds for a killing. But he then changed his view on Opo and read both town, only reading Ryu as scum, which many other players were doing. That's why I think he was killed for being inactive/on my side, and not as a threat to the mafia.

One thing I also want to point out, though? Shish made his RVS vote on Jojalole Day 2, right? And Joja was the night kill. This 99% means nothing but the mafia may have been planning on taking him out for longer than it seems.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Maybe the mafia sensed that he had a powerrole? It's a possibility. I won't count it out.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My vote's already on Ryu but just in case

Vote: Red Ryu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Phase ends in five minutes though??? RIP

Day Extension or whatever please :'^)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So many tags o.o Only just got home, so this'll be real quick.
Moydow Moydow do you mind claiming at this juncture?
Hector, vanilla townie. I hinted at being vanilla earlier on. Might seem odd that Hector is vanilla, but flavour doesn't have any bearing on role here.

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf Moydow Moydow Pokechu Pokechu I need an elevator pitch or something for why Shish/Opo/Ryu are the scum team.
I feel like a lot of it hinges on which way Uni would have flipped. But I can certainly see Shish and Opo on the same team, since things like their targeting of Pokechu right from the off in this phase hints at some coordinated effort, and a desire to move for a quick-lynch, which only benefits the mafia if we're in a potential ly-lo situation. Ryu and Shish also have been mostly reading each other as clean throughout; haven't really remarked much on Ryu and Opo's interactions, I'd need to reread the thread for that.

I can't really say much on why Joja might have been targeted. I can only assume the mafia thought he posed some threat to them; maybe they thought he might have had some power role. Or maybe they thought him getting mislynched seemed unlikely, so they took him out sooner than later.

----
If you want me to back up my thoughts with a vote, then fine:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I see possibility of red ryu being mafia, but less then the other suspects.

Though i do see similarities with my thinking with jojaole that pokechu has pulled up.

This feels more risky but nevertheless games aren't won by taking safe options.

Unvote: Shishoe

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote Red Ryu because I'm always paranoid towards phase ends

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bardull I cut it off because you did something out of left field that made zero sense from how you progressed.

I wanted Chu and disliked since his wish washy stance on lynching in a TvT situation then wanted him dead because he has pretty played entirely non comital this entire time. If he really thought I was scum why didn’t he vote me now or earlier when he made it clear he wanted me dead. Why is he caring so much about his self image afraid to vote and get attention?

That makes no sense to me from a TPoV, it makes sense as scum but as town why do it?

As for Wolf v Moydow, Moydow since PoE and Wolf seems to be thinking better but Moydow due to what seems to be a thought process that I don’t see from A-B.

I’m not sure if Shish is scum and frankly I have trouble seeing it as his day one mostly looked like a way of play that seems more tune driven, even his gambit day 2 seems like it was motivated from trying to generate content.

Do you think he faked it to look good?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Bardull I cut it off because you did something out of left field that made zero sense from how you progressed.

I wanted Chu and disliked since his wish washy stance on lynching in a TvT situation then wanted him dead because he has pretty played entirely non comital this entire time. If he really thought I was scum why didn’t he vote me now or earlier when he made it clear he wanted me dead. Why is he caring so much about his self image afraid to vote and get attention?

That makes no sense to me from a TPoV, it makes sense as scum but as town why do it?

As for Wolf v Moydow, Moydow since PoE and Wolf seems to be thinking better but Moydow due to what seems to be a thought process that I don’t see from A-B.

I’m not sure if Shish is scum and frankly I have trouble seeing it as his day one mostly looked like a way of play that seems more tune driven, even his gambit day 2 seems like it was motivated from trying to generate content.

Do you think he faked it to look good?
Can you please explain what TPoV, PoE, and A-B means?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How much time do we have for overtime voting?
Votecount:

ShinyLegendary-
Pokechu- (1) ShadowTheHedgehogZ
Shishœ-
Opossum-
Ura- (5) Shishœ, Opossum, Bardull, The Stoopid Unikorn, Red Ryu
Jojalole-
LoneKonWolf-
Bardull-
ShadowTheHedgehogZ- (4) Ura, ShinyLegendary, Spak, Jojalole
Red Ryu-
Moydow-
The Stoopid Unikorn-
Spak-

Currently voting: (8) Spak, Opossum, Shishœ, ShadowTheHedgehogZ, Bardull, Red Ryu, The Stoopid Unikorn, ShinyLegendary, Ura,

Not Voting: (3), LoneKonWolf, Moydow, Pokechu

With the votes tied, the lynch will now be in overtime. For the next 30 mins, at the time of this post.
Only those who haven't voted yet can vote during this phase.
You may only choose to vote for Ura or ShadowThehedgehogZ
Thirty minutes

BarDulL

Town Vampire
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Shish has done nothing but sit on his Pokechu vote this entire day phase. It's such a glaring contrast in gameplay. He stated that it had to be a "you or me" situation between himself and Pokechu. How does that even make sense?

The Jojalole kill is also bizarre.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Votecount:

ShinyLegendary-
Pokechu- (1) ShadowTheHedgehogZ
Shishœ-
Opossum-
Ura- (5) Shishœ, Opossum, Bardull, The Stoopid Unikorn, Red Ryu
Jojalole-
LoneKonWolf-
Bardull-
ShadowTheHedgehogZ- (4) Ura, ShinyLegendary, Spak, Jojalole
Red Ryu-
Moydow-
The Stoopid Unikorn-
Spak-

Currently voting: (8) Spak, Opossum, Shishœ, ShadowTheHedgehogZ, Bardull, Red Ryu, The Stoopid Unikorn, ShinyLegendary, Ura,

Not Voting: (3), LoneKonWolf, Moydow, Pokechu

With the votes tied, the lynch will now be in overtime. For the next 30 mins, at the time of this post.
Only those who haven't voted yet can vote during this phase.
You may only choose to vote for Ura or ShadowThehedgehogZ
30 minutes FYI given no quick hammer means it’s likely 3 scum being around is less likely or they’ve all on me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like, what if they were wrong about Pokechu? There's not even any discussion of what the arguments could be for other slots. We're in MyLo. They rushed the votes and risked an alpha strike.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Shish has done nothing but sit on his Pokechu vote this entire day phase. It's such a glaring contrast in gameplay. He stated that it had to be a "you or me" situation between himself and Pokechu. How does that even make sense?

The Jojalole kill is also bizarre.
I agree but I have myself given that I made it clear I wanted Chu over Uni yesterday. If you think that, they why tie up the votes on me and not him?

Yes I agree that kill is wierd, but given the situation why do you think Chu is legit? If so looking at overall play why does Chu come out better?

Shish got people talking, Chu did but never tried to stick his neck out.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You reveal the most information if you flip, and you would have to be the only person that could be aligned with Shish/Opo in a world where there are 3 mafia still alive.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like, what if they were wrong about Pokechu? There's not even any discussion of what the arguments could be for other slots. We're in MyLo. They rushed the votes and risked an alpha strike.
This is possible but again if this is the case, why did you make me the one possibly on the chopping block? You think I am really his.

If I die and flip town would that change much with Chu? Or would you look into that alternative?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You reveal the most information if you flip, and you would have to be the only person that could be aligned with Shish/Opo in a world where there are 3 mafia still alive.
Chu also reveals a lot of info about that quick voting succession and how player, even myself. Do you think I’ve been not legitimate about any of this? How I have been trying to give my thoughts and how I have been playing?

I want to seriously ask you this? Do you think I am scum trying to doop you? What have I done this game that you see as bad. I’ve been clear with my thoughts and direction and trying to convince people and ask what their problem is with me?

Chu is scum, I didn’t back down on this because I can’t see him as being anything else. What makes him better in your eyes than me or are you overthinking that something else is about?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Role claim/flavor claim?

Yes, you've done all that, but your slate is really clean. By association, if they are scum, it is highly likely that you are as well.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
By "your slate is clean," I mean that all your interactions towards Opo/Ryu suggest that you don't think they are scum. There's no distancing. It is just spotless in terms of your approach to them.

Top Bottom