• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem 7 Mafia Poisoned Mutton Edition - Mafia Wins.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
By "your slate is clean," I mean that all your interactions towards Opo/Ryu suggest that you don't think they are scum. There's no distancing. It is just spotless in terms of your approach to them.
I’m not 100% against Oppo scum but his reaction day 2, implies to me it was genuine.

Shish seemed more often than not to try get town to act.

Is it possible they faked it? It is but I find it to be highly unlikely.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'd rather be killed off tonight then have to make this decision, lmao.

BUT THAT'S WHAT COWARDS DO.

I mean, Pokechu tried so hard to stay alive and continuously argued with Shish/Opo. Pokechu fought so hard to stay alive and never killed themselves off.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Even in the face of death and a lynch, Pokechu did not give up and constantly tried to look around. Shish and Opo gave up on doing this on D3. They just said "lol it's you or me" and sat on their votes. How can I possibly trust that?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The final evidence is that LoneKon had absolutely no clue what the heck happened on D3 when Unikorn's flip didn't show up.

If we assume that this is confirmed tell of an unaware townie, then we have to assume that Moydow/Pokechu/LoneKon is impossible.

Therefore, the safest route is to take aim at Opo/Shish/Ryu.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
A Ryu town flip would mean Unikorn is scum if the game continues. There would be no room for error that Pokechu is scum. If you flip scum, then we have to look at Shish and Opo.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ME TOO

D2 I was haaaaating this game, I was in such a rut, I was CONVINCED you were mafia but it was so hard doing anything because for 99% of the day half the game was absent

it was sooooo frustrating

If the mafia really is Ryu/Opo/Shish then this is going to be one of my favorite games though

such a 180 from the town, from almost dying to finding out all three scum, all in one day phase

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm at work currently. Using my break time to write this message. Either Nabe will post the results or when I get home I will post it. Whatever comes first.

D

Deleted member

I leave for the afternoon and return to this **** you absolute ****ing idiots I swear if I was right you're not gonna hear the end of it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’d like to talk I people you voted me post game, If Bardull is town I get it but everyone else who is town I don’t get it at all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If we lost just now, LoneKon was either masterfully unaware that his scum team janitored Uni, or faked it well enough that my mind is currently blown, lmao.

Otherwise, if the game continues, Ryu flips Town, Uni is scum, then it’s Moydow/Pokechu.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys what the actual ****.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If we lost just now, LoneKon was either masterfully unaware that his scum team janitored Uni, or faked it well enough that my mind is currently blown, lmao.

Otherwise, if the game continues, Ryu flips Town, Uni is scum, then it’s Moydow/Pokechu.
If you are town and it keeps going Lynch Pokechu

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ditto this game hasn't been fun for me either. The 72hr phases are so boring and it drags on forever. Especially when inactive's pop their heads once in a blue moon while the rest are actively participating.

Even worse because of my own actions this game. Spak getting hostkilled because of my self-serving actions and of course me snapping which I never should have done. All of which I feel horrible about.

All in all this will probably go down as my least favorite Mafia game of all time. I'll never play a 72hrs game again.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I see you have time to post reactions, but not time to post discussions.
I've been busy the whole afternoon but if I was here you can bet my ass I wouldn't have let you and Bard force Kon to change the lynch. Bard is either Mafia alongside you or just really stupid to have gone with this plan, last minute changes never go well.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, what possible team could there be if we aren’t being slowrolled?

Uni/Moydow/Pokechu is the only sensible team if Ryu flips Town. I don’t think the game ends unless we got slow rolled.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I've been busy the whole afternoon but if I was here you can bet my *** I wouldn't have let you and Bard force Kon to change the lynch. Bard is either Mafia alongside you or just really stupid to have gone with this plan, last minute changes never go well.
The only idiots here are the ones that are so confident I'm mafia they're willing to call other people idiots. :^(

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh, I see you have time to post reactions, but not time to post discussions.
It's almost like I was doing something else at the time. You know, considering it changed at the last possible minute.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's almost like I was doing something else at the time. You know, considering it changed at the last possible minute.
I've been busy the whole afternoon but if I was here you can bet my *** I wouldn't have let you and Bard force Kon to change the lynch. Bard is either Mafia alongside you or just really stupid to have gone with this plan, last minute changes never go well.
It has nothing to do with how you weren't here for the last few minutes. You two have said almost nothing for days, and you haven't given anyone much reason to actually put their votes on me. And now you're upset that they didn't vote for me? It's your job to convince people, not berate them when they are actively trying to discuss who to lynch and you don't contribute.

D

Deleted member

It has nothing to do with how you weren't here for the last few minutes. You two have said almost nothing for days, and you haven't given anyone much reason to actually put their votes on me. And now you're upset that they didn't vote for me? It's your job to convince people, not berate them when they are actively trying to discuss who to lynch and you don't contribute.
The evidemce is already on the table! There's mothing left for us to discuss!!! Ryu's lynch will prove nothing.

I wish I could say **** you but I know you're scum so this was obviously really ****ing good to you and I'm not gonna get mad at you for playing the game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The evidemce is already on the table! There's mothing left for us to discuss!!! Ryu's lynch will prove nothing.

I wish I could say **** you but I know you're scum so this was obviously really ****ing good to you and I'm not gonna get mad at you for playing the game.
If there really was nothing left to discuss, there wouldn't have been pages of discussion.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Votecount:

Pokechu- (3) Shishœ, Opossum, Red Ryu
Opossum-
Ura-
LoneKonWolf-
Bardull-
Red Ryu- (4) Pokechu, Moydow, LoneKonWolf, Bardull
Moydow-