• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem 7 Mafia Poisoned Mutton Edition - Mafia Wins.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu has been lynched on Day 3

Red Ryu, you are Eliwood, Vanilla Townie. While you do not have any special abilities unique to your role, you do have the power to vote, and communicate with the other players during the day. Your goal is to rout the mafia faction. You win if Mafia is defeated even if you die. You lose if Mafia outnumbers town. Hey, you’re one of the main characters that’s neat, don’t expect anything special because of that though.

With that, Night 3 is now underway!
Day 4 will begin automatically on Wednesday, August 14th. Most Likely Earlier...

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Another Night phase has passed, things sure hasn't gotten any better, unfortunately..

BarDulL BarDulL was poisoned in the middle of the night

Bardull, you are Sain, Town Neighbor. You can communicate at Night with your fellow neighbor, Jojalole. Your goal is to rout the mafia faction. You win if Mafia is defeated even if you die. You lose if Mafia outnumbers town. You are the lady killer himself, don't worry you're town you don't actually kill ladies.

Turn 4, Player Phase

Votecount:

Pokechu-
Shishœ-
Opossum-
Ura-
LoneKonWolf-
Moydow-

Currently voting:

Not Voting: everyone

With 6 players alive it takes 4 players to Lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, August 16th at 12:00 PM EST

D

Deleted member

Vote: Pokechu

Can we all stop pretending Pokechu isn't Mafia now?
Opossum Opossum Ura Ura
You're the only ones remaining that I can actually trust, come here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also, the game not ending means there are only two mafiosos left. That also means Uni was one 100% if there were in fact three to start with.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Votecount:

Pokechu- (4) Shishoe, Opossum, Moydow, LoneKonWolf
Shishœ-
Opossum-
Ura-
LoneKonWolf-
Moydow-

Currently voting: (4) Shishoe, Opossum, Moydow, LoneKonWolf

Not Voting:
With 6 players alive it takes 4 players to Lynch.

Day end results shortly

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy crap so many mentions lol. Feel very bad for throwing Ryu under the bus the way I did D2.

Vote: Pokechu

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well turns out I didn't need to vote lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote Shish idc if day's ended

You guys didn't even let me say anything

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh and before I forget.

Lyndis, Vanilla Townie.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You guys don't think that's ridiculous????

That I wasn't able to say a single WORD?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Pokechu Pokechu was lynched

Pokechu, you are Matthew, Vanilla Townie. While you do not have any special abilities unique to your role, you do have the power to vote, and communicate with the other players during the day. Your goal is to rout the mafia faction. You win if Mafia is defeated even if you die. You lose if Mafia outnumbers town. You may be thief, but you're no murderer. Ignore the many enemies you killed in FE7.

With that, the Game is Over!

MAFIA WINS! TOWN LOSES!

Congratulations Moydow Moydow , LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf , and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Thank you everyone from Players, to spectators for joining us for this game.

Now it's time for Postgame discussion!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
it's HILARIOUS how the mafia was literally just all the inactives

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** me after all that back and forth and us arguing with each other it turns out the least active players along with Uni were the Scums of the game after all.

This really, REALLY sucks.

D

Deleted member

Eventually, I'll lynch Pokechu and he will turn out to be Mafia. Eventually...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
there was no way to figure out they were mafia if they hardly ever posted LOL

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Here's all the roles, starting with Mafia Team.

The Stoopid Unikorn, you are Nino, Mafia Member. You are part of the mafia faction, your goal is to outnumber the town. You also share a faction night kill with your 2 scummates X and Y. Nino unfortunately doesn’t know how to read, fortunately for you scum doesn’t need to actually read. :p

Moydow, you are Hector, Mafia Janitor. You can hide the results of a lynching once in the game. You are part of the mafia faction, your goal is to outnumber the town. You also share a faction night kill with your 2 scummates X and Y.

At any point in the day just bold HIDE LYNCH when you want use your ability in this PM.

You Have a target known as Louise, you must get rid of them, but you’ll only be rewarded if they are lynched. Be warned there is a vengeful townie in the game so be careful who you lynch. You are part of the mafia faction, your goal is to outnumber the town. You have a secondary condition to win, lynch your target. You also share a faction night kill with your 2 scummates X and Y.
LoneKonWolf would of got a bonus ability of his chosing if he lynched his target. Whether it be a Strongman kill, a godfather promotion, or just one extra kill.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Town losing like, three power roles through no fault of their own (Shiny outing he was the jailer, Spak and Shadow hostkilled) along with how mafia could just... not post really screwed the town over,

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It isn't our fault you all chose to fight amongst yourselves.

I said it before tunneling kills. Pokechu got so caught up with other vilifying him that he took it out against the ones branding him, while the others were so caught up that pokechu had to be mafia they clouded themselves with no other possible explanation.
Here's all the roles, starting with Mafia Team.

The Stoopid Unikorn, you are Nino, Mafia Member. You are part of the mafia faction, your goal is to outnumber the town. You also share a faction night kill with your 2 scummates X and Y. Nino unfortunately doesn’t know how to read, fortunately for you scum doesn’t need to actually read. :p

Moydow, you are Hector, Mafia Janitor. You can hide the results of a lynching once in the game. You are part of the mafia faction, your goal is to outnumber the town. You also share a faction night kill with your 2 scummates X and Y.

At any point in the day just bold HIDE LYNCH when you want use your ability in this PM.

You Have a target known as Louise, you must get rid of them, but you’ll only be rewarded if they are lynched. Be warned there is a vengeful townie in the game so be careful who you lynch. You are part of the mafia faction, your goal is to outnumber the town. You have a secondary condition to win, lynch your target. You also share a faction night kill with your 2 scummates X and Y.
LoneKonWolf would of got a bonus ability of his chosing if he lynched his target. Whether it be a Strongman kill, a godfather promotion, or just one extra kill.
I would of taken the extra kill.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Town losing like, three power roles through no fault of their own (Shiny outing he was the jailer, Spak and Shadow hostkilled) along with how mafia could just... not post really screwed the town over,
Indeed, despite unis screw up we were lucky, there was no planning for spak for us and he came out as a blindside. Him getting hostkilled was nothing short of pure luck, Hell we were quite lucky completely.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
there was no way to figure out they were mafia if they hardly ever posted LOL
Literally this. These guys didn't even have to show their face in here to win this game. All they had to do was pop up once or twice in the phase and give generic reads before taking off.

This is why 72hr games suck. And the fact that there was no night chats was really annoying and limited my ability to make connections and draw links other than indicators I thought would link to Mafia.

I had Ryu/Chu marked as scum only for it to blow up in my face.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It isn't our fault you all chose to fight amongst yourselves.

I said it before tunneling kills. Pokechu got so caught up with other vilifying him that he took it out against the ones branding him, while the others were so caught up that pokechu had to be mafia they clouded themselves with no other possible explanation.

I would of taken the extra kill.
You disappeared for the entirety of Day 2 though, and that's really unfair imo :/

I wasn't even calling others scum because they were calling me it, I was calling them scum because I could create a real read on them when they have more than ten posts to go off of. Inactivity and hostkills hurt the town more than anything else.

Top Bottom