• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem 7 Mafia Poisoned Mutton Edition - Mafia Wins.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You also said I was “legitimately trying to get Spak lynched” despite him liking my posts and knowing it was an RVS joke like everyone else pickec up on.
I didn't see how he had liked your posts, and I wasn't the only one who mistook it for being serious. Someone else in the thread said that they noticed you tried to get a lynch on Spak, too.

Gross posts.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Press 1 in the spectator chat if you miss Dorcas.

Press 2 if Bard is completely wrong and we're all going to make fun of him post-game.

Press 3 for both.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You wanna know why I'm suspicious of you, Ryu? Here you go

Pokechu-
Shishœ-
Opossum-
Ura-
LoneKonWolf-
Bardull-
Red Ryu-
Moydow-

This is our roster left, we can safely remove Barney and Ura. For the sake of this I'm just going to remove myself as I know I'm town.

Shishœ-
Opossum-
LoneKonWolf-
Red Ryu-
Moydow-

I've really been reading Moy and Kon as town, I think they're obvious town reads tbh, they've both been providing views that no one else has thought of and they seem intent on putting connections together.

Shishœ-
Opossum-
Red Ryu-

These are the three I'm suspicious of. This is our mafia. I think it fits, too.

D2 Shishoe chooses to use his gambit on Opo, then afterwards says that he's reading him as town. Shish also opposed a Red Ryu lynch yesterday. Shish is linked to BOTH.

Opo has been a bit inactive so he's hard to judge, but his relation to Shish and how he and Shish immediately voted for me together toDay make me believe that them both being scum makes sense.

Red Ryu has also stated that Shish is a town read, and I recall him saying that he thinks Opo seems town, too. Once again, linked to both of his scummates.
hmm

I think the reason why Ryu and Shish have been apprehensive and hesitant to fight me now (them not bothering to respond to my posts to them) may be because everyone is reading them better than me.

I'm being read as scum by most, I'm being read bad, so my mindset? "**** it, if I'm going down, I'm down swinging" At this point, it's not like many could read me worse, so I'm up to fight.

But Shish has been townread by most, and I'm sure that a mafioso who is being townread wouldn't want to risk that. Ryu to a lesser extent, as discourse with me may lead to players reading him as scum instead.

They know that our discourse would give the town something to read and consider before making their final vote, and they don't want the town to consider that they could actually be scum. I think that may be why they've been mostly shrugging off my attempts to fight them.
How exactly? I'm probably the most active player, if I didn't want attention then I'd just shut up and post only when tagged, like half the game is doing right now. If I didn't want to stick my head out then why would I stand up in defense of Uni D1, go against Shish D1, and go against Barney now?

That's.... not at all what I said lol

I said "even one of them", so not both. Also, "even", so implying that it still wouldn't be a "good" lynch. I chose those two because with their flip we could gain insight on their intentions, and at the time I thought that Ura wasn't very active so, as I said earlier, imo if we lynched Ura we would

Compared to Uni/Shish who were relatively involved during D1.

Yes, I said, "I wouldn't be surprised if both are townies", because the chances are relatively likely. I also stated that Ura seemed fine in my book, meaning that I was reading Ura better than them, and that's why I was hesitant with Ura's lynching. I was only being turned off Ura due to the convenience of the lie detect and by how he was posting.
I'm suspicious of Red Ryu because during D1, he wanted to push a lynch, and not just a lynch, a quicklynch, onto Spak. Perhaps he's played with Spak before and could tell he was a PR. Either way it was unnecessary and if I'm recalling correctly, he didn't provide any reasoning at all. He just wanted a lynch on Spak. Not only that, I feel his case on me me is a bit bare bones? I explained my side, and he's said repeatedly since then "still OK with lynching him". Yeah, someone can read me as mafia, that's not the point, it's just that he's using that one post against me, that's his whole case. If you have a series of observations like "in post 1 he said this but in post 2 he said this and they dont match", that's great, slam dunk me please, but the case he's trying to push is a little empty imo. Others have done arguably more sketch things, yet to my knowledge he isn't saying he's fine with lynching them (I think he's only mentioned Shadow specifically? for his inactivity), and no one else seems to be worried about the post Red Ryu is.
I said exactly that in one of my posts now

I never even explicitly said "I read Uni and Shish as town!", I said that I wouldn't be surprised if they did flip town, since chances are in your favor to be town.

And I don't see how it was a handwave of info??? I said that Ura was acting fine, so lynching him wouldn't be worthwhile, even (so not "yo these guys are sketch", it's "im just not reading them as good") a lynch between Shish/Uni would be better, because I'm reading Ura better than them, and while I wasn't reading Shish/Uni explicitly as mafia, they would still give more information than Ura. So, no, I wasn't trying to lynch someone I thought was town.

Well, yeah. Half the town thinks I'm scum so voting you after the confirmed townie does wouldn't be a good look, and I wasn't even only interested in my own self image, I also wanted to hear other people's thoughts and views on you, because Ura and I are only two views on the matter. I said exactly that towards the end of the post?? Don't see what you're getting at tbh

I'm always hesitant to vote anyways, and this is my fifteenth game, so...
He was killed N2 in FEH2 and I don't recall him posting that much there. I don't think we should compare that performance to this one. There's reason to suspect him though, I know I stated why I'm suspect of him earlier, and Moydow sums it up perfectly imo. I too feel like he isn't defending his reads.

He said I wasn't "sticking my head out", even though I have by defending Uni D1 and going up against Shish and Barney, and that I'm not sticking my head out out of worry of looking scummy or drawing attention, but I pointed out that I was literally the most active player, and I added on that "yeah, activity doesn't make you a town, but if I was so worried of attention I'd just be quiet like half the game is." All he said was "Being active doesn't mean your intentions aren't bad".... which is literally what I just said.

He's still only concerned about that ONE post I made, despite me explaining my view on it multiple times, and he's still saying I was "fine with lynching someone I thought was town", even though... that's not true.

He has stated that I'm too afraid to move my neck out and do anything, or push a direction, but once again... I defended Uni D1, and went up against you and Barney. I've done more than half of the game just by that. He even ignored the part he quoted from me (to Ura) where I said "we're only two views on the matter after all". That's not being "afraid to do anything", that's questioning whether or not other townies share the same sentiment. I've countered his latest post towards me, but he has not bothered responding.

As for connections if we lynch Ryu, we can see his intentions on his position with me, his relation to Uni, since he is one of the few who are okay with Uni (I realize I'm in that group, I'm not saying it's suspicious), and although he's already confirmed-town, his relation to Ura ("Indy wincon" may have been a way to keep Ura's wagon, instill fear in the town). There's also other interactions I'm probably missing, those are just the ones that come to mind first.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mmkay I have to go. Ura Ura the floor is yours, unless Pokechu does the deed himself, I suppose.

Oh yeah, regarding my chart:

It only accounts for 3-man teams under "assumptions." If Pokechu flips Town and the game is still going, it means that Unikorn was scum since a 3-man scum team at the start is more or less a certainty. Theoretically it's possible that some teams exist with Uni as scum. Perhaps a weird RR/LoneKon/Unikorn set up, but I think this is incredibly unlikely.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm sticking with this until my death

unless I decide to vote myself for fun

Vote: Red Ryu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My reasoning is "terrible"? I've been explaining how YOU'VE been misreading my posts. You have constantly said I was fine lynching two townies and I was trying to get a lynch just to get a lynch, when, I flat out said, before the post you call GROSS, that I didn't want to get a lynch just to lynch, and I felt lynching Ura would be that.

Even now, you're trying to ASSUME my reasoning for being suspicious of you, DESPITE other players sharing the same mindset that you are not defending what you say. I've long since moved on about the Indy Ura stuff, I found it weird, but I don't even recall mentioning it past the Role PMs I sent you.

This is a blatant attempt to throw dirt at a townie, and THIS is a "gross post."
I didn't see how he had liked your posts, and I wasn't the only one who mistook it for being serious. Someone else in the thread said that they noticed you tried to get a lynch on Spak, too.

Gross posts.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sorry guys I haven't been feeling well. Hopefully I'll read everything tonight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf assume Pokechu flips Town, but the game still continues, implying that Unikorn must be scum. Who do you think the remaining scum players are?

Moydow Moydow in a world where Pokechu flips Town, implying Unikorn is Scum, would you still take aim at Red Ryu? Who do you feel Unikorn's mates would be in this roster?

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu - Moydow or LoneKon if Unikorn is scum?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
why is it taking all three days for me to get lynchedddddd

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Actually I should ask you, too.

Pokechu Pokechu let's say you flip Town, and it turns out that Uni is scum. Who do you think is scum with Uni?
Ryu is scum 100% Uni could've flipped whatever and Ryu would still be scum

Hmmmmmm

It wouldn't be Opo or Shish

I'm reading Kon and Moy town so I guess you could be the third baddie.

So... Uni/Ryu/Barney

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You think myself and Unikorn bussed each other, and that all my interactions with him were fake?

You're gonna have to dig a little deeper than that, I think.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh yeah, I don't think Uni/Ryu/Moy or Uni/Ryu/Kon would mesh at all

if Uni's scum then it's definitely Uni/Ryu/Barney

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You think myself and Unikorn bussed each other, and that all my interactions with him were fake?

You're gonna have to dig a little deeper than that, I think.
No. I dug perfectly deep enough. Moy voted for Ryu D2, so in a team of Uni/Ryu she is unlikely to fit in (she was also stating that Uni wasn't exactly on her good side). During D2 as well, Kon's main suspects were Uni and Ryu, thus rendering him out of place in the team as well.

It would've been easy bussing for you to do, we all knew he was a top lynchee that day anyways.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If it's not you, then who could it be? Shish/Uni both scum would render their D1 argument really risky if the town took one side. Opo and Uni were at each other D2 (and why'd Opo keep his vote on Uni if he was a scummate??)

So, no Opo, no Shish. There's Kon, Ura, Moy, Ryu, Barney, and I. I know I'm town. Ura's confirmed town.

Kon, Moy, Ryu. Barney. I think Ryu's definitely scum. And Barney meshes better with both Ryu and Uni than Moy or Kon do. Scum Barney with Scum Uni and Scum Barney and Scum Ryu makes sense based on previous interactions/statements.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Assume I'm Town along with Shish/Opo/Ura. Who faked it between LoneKon and Moydow?

Why do I have to assume you're town? :confused:

Nothing's confirmed it.

Kon/Uni/Ryu and Moy/Uni/Ryu don't make any sense because in both teams, Moy/Kon would have bussed both of their scummates. Moy's primary suspicion was Ryu D1, she voted for him, and Kon's primary suspect was Uni, but he didn't vote because he was inactive.

I GUESS I'd say Kon because he didn't vote? But that's the only reason, I truly believe the site just wasn't working for him as he said. But I think it's far more likely for you to be scum than for Kon or Moy to be scum.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Why do I have to assume you're town? :confused:

Nothing's confirmed it.

Kon/Uni/Ryu and Moy/Uni/Ryu don't make any sense because in both teams, Moy/Kon would have bussed both of their scummates. Moy's primary suspicion was Ryu D1, she voted for him, and Kon's primary suspect was Uni, but he didn't vote because he was inactive.

I GUESS I'd say Kon because he didn't vote? But that's the only reason, I truly believe the site just wasn't working for him as he said. But I think it's far more likely for you to be scum than for Kon or Moy to be scum.
EBWOP : Moy's primary suspicion was Ryu D2*

I guess I'd also say Kon for his inactivity compared to Moy, but Moy isn't much more active. I'd be willing to bet bank that both are Town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Your primary evidence for why Moydow and Kon aren't scum with Ryu is because they distanced themselves from him. Which is fair, because that was my original thought process as well. This is contradictory though of course because you are saying that my "bussing" of Unikorn is less legitimate than their distancing of Ryu. Essentially, this would mean that someone pulled a fast one. The goal here is to identify who that someone is.

This is a conversation that will only occur D4 though if you're Town.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah, Kon would make more sense to be mafia if it HAD to be between him and Moydow. He didn't encourage a wagon onto a scummate.

Still confident both are town though

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Your primary evidence for why Moydow and Kon aren't scum with Ryu is because they distanced themselves from him. Which is fair, because that was my original thought process as well. This is contradictory though of course because you are saying that my "bussing" of Unikorn is less legitimate than their distancing of Ryu. Essentially, this would mean that someone pulled a fast one. The goal here is to identify who that someone is.

This is a conversation that will only occur D4 though if you're Town.
Moy and Kon were bussing both Ryu and Uni though

You've only bussed Uni and I'm not sure when you did? Might've just forgotten what you bussed him over though

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ehhhh

looking back at it, in Uni/Ryu/Barney Uni would have bussed both of you LOL

still not sure where you bussed Uni though? I think I completely forgot about it LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
That's why I'm confident the team is Shish/Opo/Ryu, there have been strong connections/links between the three and literally no bussing involved.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
D2 was a good read.

Anyway, back to studying for me.
well duh, yeah, was asking more in terms of a page number, when Days are 72 hours it's hard to remember what exactly happened

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
like, the only bussing I remember in Barney/Uni was Uni posting his Doc/Cop/Kill and putting Barney as a Kill, and Barney getting onto Uni about his Ura vote and how him having work isn't a suitable excuse

but that's not strong bussing at all imo, that stills allow Barney to be mafia. Even Uni putting Ryu as his Cop and Barney as his Kill, if he was expecting to get lynched and he flipped scum, it might have done the reverse effect, like make town think "OH okay, so since scum!Uni went against Barney and Ryu, we can say they're town", but in reality Barney and Ryu could be scum

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmm...... Uni voting Ryu at the end of the day, though... I think that that actually prevents Uni and Ryu from being on the same team

because Ryu could've actually gotten lynched, he had a sizeable wagon

Barney/Ryu would still work out though but Uni/Ryu wouldn't at all.

All the more reason to lynch Ryu today imo

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I feel like the only possible teams are

Barney/Ryu/Opo
Barney/Ryu/Shish
Ryu/Shish/Opo

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
LOL THE MAFIA PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN PLAYING ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY DON'T HAVE TO :laugh::joyful:

The fact how Barney's really been at this still makes the first two teams seem unlikely

and I've been willing to bet on Ryu/Shish/Opo anyways

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Although, the opposite could be true, Barney trying so hard could be an attempt to make us think like post #1,195.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
scum!Barney would make sense too, judging from how he's been wanting Ura to QL me.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
didn't Barney try and vote Opo once though?? Doubt the first team is true, then.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
highkey leaning towards the first now... I need to find some Barney/Shish interactions.

Top Bottom