• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Before I answer that, if you had to give a specific alignment relationship between samurai and july, which would you chose?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol, I know you don't think that's actually the case. I don't know what type of game you're trying to play here, giving fake reads just to elicit reactions just so you can switch your views back, but you aren't being clever.

Tell me your actual views on their alignment and then maybe you'll get that content from me that you so desire.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Help you do what? If you mean give my thoughts on July then I want your actual thoughts on Hip v July.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'll say this. Something reeks about Hipster v July.

If I had to guess at this moment in time I'd probably say SvS, but SvT is entirely possible and I still need to form a more concrete read on both players. I'm obviously less worried about Hipster since he's dying toDay anyway but I'm still trying to diagnose what irks me about them both.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Up to post #80

One of the people who is "INcapped".

Why would we only lynch them Joey? Why would we not let them die AND go elsewhere? Show your logical processes.
Given the uncap mechanics, players incapped have to just uncap themselves and then it's basically impossible that both incapped players can die

Not liking JO-OEY's intervention in his #60; he came in, no scumhunt, and left.

scum: JO_OEY, Gorf

vote: JO_OEY

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll say this. Something reeks about Hipster v July.

If I had to guess at this moment in time I'd probably say SvS, but SvT is entirely possible and I still need to form a more concrete read on both players. I'm obviously less worried about Hipster since he's dying toDay anyway but I'm still trying to diagnose what irks me about them both.
Half stances. Bleck.

Saw multiple things aimed at me. I'll get to you. Hitting rebirth on RO before the end of today. I'll get you all in one go at some point tonight.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hey Ryker. Gorf isn't scum. Neither are you. Please focus on something relevant to finding scum.

Sincerely,

~Kuz

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kuz, I'm actually willing to get off your back as this is eerily similar to another game I could mention. Answer people when they ask you for stances instead of giving me this halfway **** that you can go back on or not answering at all.

Gorf, no, he's probably scum.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote Circus

Hey buddy just wondering if you plan on helping town at any point in the game or are you just gonna see how hard you can waste a player slot toDay?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also truefax Ryker is scum because he never has played LoL with me.. I don't want to alarm anyone to what that might entitle but to me it means he's been mafia in every game he's ever played ever.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Imagine July being Lightning Mafia.
Now, I'm gonna say that looking at her interaction with you, she probably didn't incap you. Which means she incapped Hippie. Hippie is a ?-read for her.
However, fire incapped either her scum mate or a towny. Which is you.

How would she deal with her partner being incapped?
How would she talk about someone she KNOWS is town?

those are my questions and I think you can fit both of those roles right now.

Note that this is assuming July is scum.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Imagine July being Lightning Mafia.
Now, I'm gonna say that looking at her interaction with you, she probably didn't incap you. Which means she incapped Hippie. Hippie is a ?-read for her.
However, fire incapped either her scum mate or a towny. Which is you.

How would she deal with her partner being incapped?
How would she talk about someone she KNOWS is town?

those are my questions and I think you can fit both of those roles right now.

Note that this is assuming July is scum.
So do you assume that July is scum?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Which is why I uncapped Hippie you dork.
WHOOAAAAA Hold it buddy

You're saying that it would be easier to analyze with a flip but you went on in your other post to say that Kuz would fit BOTH of the situations.. so how exactly does letting Kuz die help out your analysis of the situation?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
He thinks that my death will somehow pin July as scum assuming I flip scum.

What he has neglected to mention is the possibility that, despite him having a stronger town read on Hippie than myself, we're both town which would leave me dead, no connection to July and back to square one.

Would like to know why Joey dislikes that vote.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You have a more solid town read on Hippie vs Kuz?

How is that now? I've seen a lot of defensive play coming out of Hippie that reads townie, or at least Gheb townie.. But I've been tossing the idea around that it's possible scum because normally a lot of my reads coincide with Gheb for whatever reason and I just can't see anything he's said that I've thought "I came to a similar conclusion""

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Obviously there will be more interaction between July and Kuzi.

That said, the uncap is a consequence of:

1. Hippie feeling more town to me
2. If Kuz flips scum I'd have a pretty good feel for July being in the same team
3. If Kuz flips town... well ****.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lol Kuz ninja'd me.

But currently one of them has to die and I'm thinking Kuz has more chance looking at his play up til now. That said, I'd prefer both of them to live.

Top Bottom