• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Not gonna happen. I am the CC (see what I did there?).

N1, I compared Ryker and Kevin. Not the same. This means that at least one between Kevin and Ryker is definitely scum.

N2, I compared Raziek and Kevin. Not the same. This means that at least one between Kevin and Raziek is definitely scum.

The combination of these two Nights obviously points toward Kevin being most likely scum. However, in the even that he does actually flip town, it's important to understand that that would mean that both Ryker and Raziek would definitely be scum. And even if Kevin does flip scum, Ryker and Raz could both also be scum, though they would necessarily have to be scummates in that scenario.

Probably getting incap'd to hell toNight. Was hoping to wait it out one more Day, but whatcha gonna do?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Welp, either we act on that or Circus is CCed and dies.

Vote KevMo

Circus, why wait when you had not one, but TWO not aligned results?

J, do you still want to lynch me?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, why wait when you had not one, but TWO not aligned results?
Claiming with both mafia factions alive basically ensures that I'll be dead toNight. And hell, if I could have at least waited until one faction was gone, that would have been fantastic since then I couldn't be doubletap'd. I thought I'd be able to survive to at least D3 while staying mostly out of the spotlight, which meant even more comparisons from which to take reads. But it was not to be.

Hope the info's good for you, town. The way I see it, scum lies among Kevin, Ryker, Raziek, Soup, and maybe Washed.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If Kevin's the other fire maf, then that would be just dandy. Clears Kuz/Laundry and eliminates one mafia faction, allowing me to survive to see another Day (assuming we lynch Kevin and let Gorf die).

Got an opinion on that, Gorf?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@circus does your ability work if 1 is lightning and 1 is fire?

No this is the point we lynch KeviM.

You avoiding to lynch him while he's most likely to be scum, plus the fact that you shared a scum read on me D1 and my incapping D2 makes it all pretty obvious. Hell, I even had you 2 as scumteam through D1.

vote KeviM

That's one scumteam down.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
J, you should see the profit here.

Should KeviM be town, then Fire will still incap Ryker in an attempt to get the NightKill control, and then we lynch Raz and let Ryker die due to incap.

We've got at least 1 scumteam down now, wether it be fire or lightning.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Not gonna happen. I am the CC (see what I did there?).

N1, I compared Ryker and Kevin. Not the same. This means that at least one between Kevin and Ryker is definitely scum.

N2, I compared Raziek and Kevin. Not the same. This means that at least one between Kevin and Raziek is definitely scum.

The combination of these two Nights obviously points toward Kevin being most likely scum. However, in the even that he does actually flip town, it's important to understand that that would mean that both Ryker and Raziek would definitely be scum. And even if Kevin does flip scum, Ryker and Raz could both also be scum, though they would necessarily have to be scummates in that scenario.

Probably getting incap'd to hell toNight. Was hoping to wait it out one more Day, but whatcha gonna do?
This actually makes me think that KevinM is town, as I really think that there's a Raziek/Ryker scumteam.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This is what going to happen.

KeviM is lynched.

-He flips town;
Raz and Ryker are scum. As Gorf will have died, we will have killed a scumteam once we killed them both.

-He flips scum;
We have killed (2) scum, and we know both Raz and Ryker are not on KeviM's team. (assuming KeviM is fire, that would've been obvious)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: KevinM

Just got out of my shower and claim really does line up with Circus' play D1 and D2 with what he has said. Plus I really do wanna lynch KevinM and clearing/condemning the other two will be fantastic because it'll help us so much more.

However if KevinM flips Fire with Gord, then Ryker and Raz isn't clear just yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
[yt]lsh5dgbUAwk[/yt]

It is Day 2.2
Vote Count (6/11)

1. Washedlaundry [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Dark Horse,
4. Ryker [2] Rajam, Gorf,
5. J [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [4] Circus, Ryker, brosuke, J,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [1] KevinM,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Washedlaundry, Raziek, Soupamario,

~

Uncap count (most votes)

Gorf [0]
Brosuke [8] brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, Soupamario, J, Dark Horse, Gorf, Circus,

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, KevinM, Rajam,

It takes (6/11) to lynch. The deadline is set to December 26th 11:59PM CST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, does your ability differentiate between Lightning and Fire mafia?
No. All the information I get is whether or not the two players I compare are on the same side or not. This means that, hypothetically, Kevin could be Fire Mafia and Ryker could be Lightning.

This actually makes me think that KevinM is town, as I really think that there's a Raziek/Ryker scumteam.
Kevin could be Fire and Ryker/Raziek could still be the Lightning team. They're not mutually exclusive factors.

Kevin is easily the most beneficial lynch toDay, regardless of what he flips. But I think he'll flip scum.

Circus, as you'll probably be dying, a full read list would be welcome.
J
Brosuke

Dark Horse
Rajam

Washed Laundry
Soup

Ryker
Raziek

KevinM
Gorf

Would be shocked, based on what I've read so far, if either you or J were scum; I've been seeing a lot of genuine hunting from both of you. Strong town leans on DH and Rajam. Washed is obviously pretty null for me, but he warrants some attention due to being in Kuz's slot. Soup, I've really hardly been able to read, but from the way I remember Day 1, I seem to remember him being weirdly jumpy and wishy-washy with his stances. Ryker and Raziek are both scummy regardless of Kevin's flip. Kevin's almost certainly scum based on the odds of my Night results so far, as well as just flat out scummy play from the beginning of D1.

And then there's Gorf.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm late for work. I won't even have a chance to get in front of a computer for at least the next 12 hours, and may simply elect to go straight to sleep. In case I don't get a chance to talk to you guys again before Nightfall, good luck town.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Takes some dedication to go back and find that quote, I'll accept that answer. But don't answer for Circus again or I'll call you scum defending your scummate.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Prod-dodging (?)

Will be reading from where I left and will try to advance as quick as possible. Sorry about being absent.

Top Bottom