• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
After all the information of D2.. this is what you have to offer us?

**** this **** I'm not letting you play like this anymore

Vote Circus
I had a post typed out on you but there's literally nothing to write about and you're play is just frustrating me beyond all semblence of mafia..

You're just scum coasting and painting ez targets. "Uncap the guy I haven't had any interactions with, vote for the safe vote that is ignoring my scummate/someone I'd have to do fake scumhunting on since I'm scum."

God its frustrating.
Are you ********? Listen to J:

KevinM, after Circus posting that post I am wanting to vote him really badly. However, we need to lynch Ryker toDay. He is the bigger threat out of the two and the one we need to get out first.

Look at his shoddy defense that mainly consists of self-meta and beating a dead horse by only going againts Gord and labeling why he is scum when he already claimed as such and not delving more into why Kuzi is scum. The only thing that Kuzi is scum for is apparant association right now with Gord. He's flailing and needs to go.
Reading up soonish.

Request deadline extension
Project due tomorrow, test tomorrow, tuesday, thursday, book report due thursday.
Washedlaundry needs to catch up.

Yeah I'm pretty busy and I personally would like to see an extension here.
Kinda confused. Is this because of info that's been going on, or just personal thingies happening? If for the latter then I'll back you up. If for the former, then suck it up.

#HBC | Gorf

Xonar said:
An elaborate readlist on everyone.
With elaborate I mean elaboration where necessary. Things that you thought were off. Preferably, I'd like to see how your reads progressed.
K. In a jiff. Wanna take care of other games/clear any irl distraction before I dive into this game. But please, do me a favour and this time, elaborate on a read on Ryker from both, what I have provided, and what he has responded with. You're one of the few smart town reads I can talk to this game.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well the extreme amounts of tests/projects that will be haunting me, finishing in a dinner I have on Thursday evening. I'll basically be busy 'til deadline and looking at today I'm probably gonna have a really late night too :/

What I see from Ryker is that I'm definitely watching out for him, but I honestly don't see anything that makes me go "oh wow he's scum". J voted him based on Circus, thus he's assuming they're partners? I can see that, but it's not entirely convincing enough yet. Which is why I wanna talk with J.
What I see is that he hasn't read up at all and he's being ignorant as **** and it's angering me but it's not that incriminating.

I'm more down for Circus than Ryker at this point. I want to get maximum profit out of your claim though, so I'll be getting back about Ryker later. Promise.

#HBC | Gorf

Look, I'm going to make my reads list based solely off of memory of each player for right now, and then after that I'll elaborate where I feel necessary.

Da Rules said:
I will extend the deadline once in the effect a majority votes for the extension. The extension will be 4 days or less depending on circumstances. To vote for an extension, use the command Vote: Extension. There will be no extension if the deadline passes.
Request Deadine Extention

#HBC | Gorf

1. th3kuzinator- I knew he was town when D1 started and I saw he was incap'd alongside Hipster. I mean unless he's on the other scum team and they're ballsy enough to incap one of their own, let alone KUZ (hint: they're not), then Kuz is obvtown to me, and he's been obvtown all game.

2. brosuke- I honestly thought you very well may have been scum at the beginning of the game due to the fact that you were being very closed and intentionally anti-town it seemed, and when you addressed the issues I had with you, from there on afterward your read just slowly shifted from scum to town. I kept a scum read because, welp, I'm thickheaded, and at the end of D1 I was thinking maybe scum, probz town, but his play can be incriminating, let's see what others think... Hence, the capping.

3. Raziek- It's as if he's an eco friendly maniac and Ryker's a tree. His insistence on not even considering Ryker as a scummy started to rub me the wrong way, and that progressed, and then yesterday I started thinking "Welp, why would a scummate of Ryker be so stupid as to voice something like that?" And then I allowed myself to think Circuscum. I'd say scum with Ryker after Circuscum, but it's doubtful that Circus ISN'T scum.

4. Ryker- I thought he was town. And when I saw him attack Kuz, I knew townKuz would bite back, so I decided to take the side that I KNEW was town, and call out Ryker's play, which was a mistake. So after he pleads his oh-so-tunneling case on me and Kuz, he fades into the abyss. Yes there ARE mobile phones wherever you went V/LA, Ryker, you did have opportunities to post and at least try to keep up in thread, so that's null and void. Actually, on December 7th, at 6:16, I voiced suspicion of Rykerscum to my partner in our QT, basically saying that he's yet to do much of anything. Which, in essence, is true. But I chose to keep a town read on him in thread in order to not look flailing and so I wouldn't have to get into that. But Kuz' case both helped my read, and helped me ease into Rykerscum. And then I claimed mafia in order to let the chains go and pioneer this Ryker lynch.

Let's think capping speculation (don't discount this as WIFOM people, I'm claimed mafia and have a fair understanding of the capping thought process): Let's assume Ryker's lightning for a second. He goes ahead and caps Kuz N0 because he is, easily, the biggest threat to scumRyker this game has to offer (except, now, me :troll:). And of course he expects the other scum team to have the same thought process. But NOPE! We cap Hipster and the game commences. Who does scumRyker go after? His cap choice. And somebody who is totes scum to him (me). His arrogance (we all know him so this is a valid argument) leads him to believe he can get the incap on Kuz, but alas, his V/LA leads that to no avail. His mind is set on me and Kuz being scum, correct? This IS Ryker after all. So he does the smart thing and caps the scummy that DIDN'T escape incapping yesterDay, me, and his arrogance probably leads him to believe he can uphold a Kuz lynch + a Gorf incapping toDay. Why? For total NK control, which is a topic me and my scummy discussed prior to toDay's starting.

5. JO_OEY J- Not gonna lie, didn't have much of a read on him when he was in the game. I was leaning town, but really he didn't do much and it was kinda apparent. And then J came into the game and was just obvtown to me, and knowing that J is a smart *** player (OOC: Dude take nothing I've ever said in the past personal, you're DAMN good at this game, and personally I think I've done some growing up during my DGames hiatus, and one of the things I'm going to stop doing is totally disregarding you as a player. As a person, you're a silly head ;), but you've def. had a shizton of respect from me as a player for a while. And don't forget it.), I knew he'd be a big help in lynching Ryker if he just saw it the same way I do. Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, I'm going to need to make sure you can take the Circus lynch toMorrow after I die.

6. Gordito- Not gonna lie, I thought he was town for a good while there, and he seemed trustworthy. But then he claimed mafia and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAA? But he's a bro.

7. KevinM- I still don't see the argument against Kevscum. KevinM I saw as, like, TOTALLY dispensable and useless yesterDay, but I still don't see why scum would do some of the shiz that he did, like calling attention to some of the things he did (ex: his intro post. I'm still not sold on why a scummy would decide to bring that up as his intro post). But his play has been bad, and I'm fine saying that he may be scum with Ryker after Circus and Raziek. He's been doing a bit better toDay, but nothing to make me fight to keep em alive if you go through with a KevM lynch.

8. Hipster Samurai (Sworddancer/Gheb_01)- Dead and gone.

9. July- Dead... and... Gone.

10. Rajam- RAJAM IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SCREW CATCHING UP, YOU NEED TO BE CURRENT. His lack of being able to catch up is such a hinderance to him, but I see no scum in any of his play. Not much to say here because he's not really here... But yea.

11. Circus- I was getting scum vibes from em when he was giving empty and generic stances, and when he was being lack luster, but I was feeling really weird calling em scum with Ryker cuz Ryker was voicing suspicion of em, but after I gave it some decent thought, his suspicion has been pretty empty, and there isn't much to back it up. His scum picks are me (claimed mafia), Kuz (confirmed town (to me)), KevM (the popular choice), and Circus which is kinda out of nowhere compared to KevM. And then I remembered: Ryker believes scummates are meant to be bussed :cool:

12. Dark_Horse- He's dripping town from his sweat pores, and really has since the beginning of the game. Sure, he's been wrong about a fair amount of things, but it's nothing empty or scummy in the wrongness.

13. Soupamario- Never been able to read em, if I had to go one way or the other I'd say town but idk ._.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Request Deadline Extension

I have to go out to a concert that my sister just sprung on me so I won't be here tonight that much.

Xonar, is your deal "Lynch Circus before Ryker"?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
At least an hour if that includes me speed eating. It's better if you talk and I respond then me doing a Ryker case so the floor is yours for the time being.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Of course Gorf must be mafia. I don't have doubts he would do something so incredibly silly.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Okay so this is what I'm getting at;

What if we let Gorf incap Ryker tomorrow, allowing us to control the night kill, and lynching Circus today (or KeviM)?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm glad you are still keeping KevinM in the loop but the thing is this:

We are not letting claimed scum not be lynched toDay. Plus it would mean you dying which I am not having over a mafia member. Regardless of how helpful Gorf is being, he has to go toDay.

Ryker toDay and I'll flip you for Circus/KevinM toMorrow but I really want Circus regardless.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Gorf has a partner.

Apparently, Fire team is 100% sure that Ryker is scum, so if we let Gorf's partner incap Ryker, we'll have control.

We'll lynch Circus today, and incap-kill Ryker tomorrow and lynch wherever the wagon goes (my eyes are set on Raz/KeviM for the time being).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
They want to find scum. They'll incap Ryker should we not lynch him, Gorf will surely do that. If not, I'm open for lynching Ryker instead. Deal?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Answer me this:

Are you saying not letting Gorf die so that he may incap Ryker? Or you still want to live and just lynch Circus but make Fire Mafia Incap Ryker?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
They want control of the nightkill.

This is what we're going to do:

Today we lynch Circus, we incapicate Gorf.

Tomorrow, one of two situations will rise;
One, Fire will have incapped Ryker, Lightning will have incapped X. We incapicate Ryker, we lynch anyone.
Two, Fire will have incapped X, Lightning will have incapped Y. We incapicate X/Y, we lynch Ryker.

You following?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: Circus

Let's go this way and I chuckled a bit at the fact of a certain scenario being the end scenario. Nothing ever goes according to plan. It's Mafia. I like your plan loads.

Gord, please go with us on this and tell your partner to Incap Ryker toNight.

#HBC | Gorf

You seem intent on letting Ryker live Brosuke...

@J you better not be messing this up...

And at this rate we don't really need a deadline extention, we can just cut the Day as is. I like the plan. But I'll switch my vote after a votecount.

@Mod retract deadline extention... Just in case you guys need it later on...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker ain't living because I'm still here regardless and no NKs = yay. =D

Retract Deadline Extension

#HBC | Gorf

Okay, but promise me this: upon a possible townCircus flip, account for possible Raziek scum, and DON'T DISCOUNT RYKER SCUM.

Unvote Vote Circus

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
townCircus flip I still have thoughts for some people but that's for later. Right now, focusing on other things.

Probably leaning KevinM over Raz because something about Raz is making me ponder. Soupa's slot is an enigma as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yet again, agreeing to your request and WL should post something of that he is caught up.

However, that should not stop others from posting whatsoever like Rajam who seems to need catching up, Raz on his thoughts, and Soupa needing to get back here ASAP however not pushing that last one due to tech difficulties.

Top Bottom