• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar, would you be willing to lynch Ryker toDay?
If someone convinces me.
If I moved to Circus, would you join me?
Not immediately. Would you follow me?
KevinM needs to be copped toNight if he survives toDay and if he hasn't already agreed?
He won't survive today. KeviM is dead.

Raz you're not doing anything with your vote. Temporarily lend me your vote and place it on KeviM, we're riding the wagon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kuz's QT disturbs me, but I want to see what WL says about everything.
It disturbs me to the similar sense of what he did in DuckTales mafia where he completely went against ethics and used something from outside the game to win which is why I am very cautious of trusting his QT to begin with as being real. However, if this is a new style of treachery to manipulate people, I'd have to applaud him. This seems like his sincere thoughts on what is going on by himself. I don't like that he posted it in the game but at least it gives us something to work with while we wait for WL to get here since it has his final thoughts.

Disturbing is a very good word to describe the presence that QT holds.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I want to know why people hated Kuz after the night phase. What changed between him being uncapped over HipSam and then everyone thinking he's scum the very next day?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd follow you onto Circus if you gave me a reason to follow you.

I could convince you of Ryker, but I don't think I want to put in the effort just yet because I am sold on it entirely myself.

I just have a note saying one of Kuzi or Ryker is scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raaaaaz, tell me how I can help you please since you told me to help you play.
I want to know why people hated Kuz after the night phase. What changed between him being uncapped over HipSam and then everyone thinking he's scum the very next day?
Please and thanks.

@Brosuke:

I'm not being antagonistic, I'm being uncooperative. There's a difference. Besides, it's entirely anti-Town for me to meaninglessly throw a vote on a wagon I currently have no reason to support. You want me on it, sell it to me.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You've got that promise for tomorrow. I'm just about to hop in the shower and from then on I'll probably just stay on phone while tryna get some sleep in.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kuzi hate came from his attitude about July's lynch and the possible connection he may have to KevinM for stopping his lynch and also advocating July's lynch in such a spree of getting people onto it where it didn't give her a fair chance at all. His attitude has also been a bit odd with the way he talks to some people in this game as pointed out by myself and Ryker. Ryker has been more of a tunnel head about his lynch whereas I have been entertaining the idea in my head.

Rajam thought about Kuzi being scum but recanted when something else seemed to click in his head.

Only a few people have thought about Kuzi being scum but it's been the more vocal people. I can't really recall why people choose Kuzi over HipSam but I digress.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*nod nod*

Agreed. However, Raz/Soup are still nulls for the time being. Need more haha.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kuzi hate came from his attitude about July's lynch and the possible connection he may have to KevinM for stopping his lynch and also advocating July's lynch in such a spree of getting people onto it where it didn't give her a fair chance at all.
Can you elaborate on this? What was his attitude and why was it scummy?

I didn't think Kuzi's case on July was unsound. In hindsight he jumped on a facet of July's play that could be misconstrued as scummy and pushed it, but in context (pre-flip), I'm having a hard time seeing where his attitude was telling.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know about that Bro tbh when dealing with Raz. He's intelligent enough not to make that mistake I'd hope as scum.

For me, Raz, it is moreso that it was between KevinM and July and he decided to push July moreso when Kevin could have been lynched. It deals with connections about why that happened but reading his QT, I see more of him thinking KevinM is town over than what he said in the thread.

That's another reason I disliked his July push. He used what "could have been facted as scummy" when he knows that July was not really scummy at all but it looked more like he chose to view her as scummy more as town. I guess it's me over-estimating him with his ability to read July.

I hope that explains somewhat what I mean.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey guys I got a ball buster to reveal within an hour or so, but before I go with it you gotta PROMISE me that we are using until the end of December 22nd to let me make my case against Rykerscum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Gord, are you revealing something that you absolutely know or is it something that you think you know? If you get what I am getting at answer as such.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh it's something I KNOW. May not be the same something you may think, but trust me it's good shiz mang. Just be patient mang, I'm gonna take care of other games and make sure I have absolutely nothing else distracting me so I can take a focus on this game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You have my full attention when the time comes. Catching up on something anyways. Opening this book was a bad idea. Dx Putting it down is impossible nowadays haha!

#HBC | Gorf

Okay. Here goes:

I'm mafia. Not only am I mafia, but I'm Fire mafia. Why do I reveal this? Cuz shiz I'm getting incapped cuz god knows Xonar isn't, might as well take somebody down from the other maf while I can. I am MUCH more in favor of town winning than the other mafia, and that's because I feel that if THEY win and I lose, then wtf man... Now, I revealed myself as Fire for another reason on top of that... Kuz is CONFIRM'D TOWN after this post. You ready? Fire mafia targeted Hipster N0, and Ice mafia targeted Kuz N0. So unless you want to believe that Kuz is my scummate, which none of you do because it's not true, he is CONFIRM'D TOWN. Anyway, back to the case against Ryker. Kuz' case against Ryker absolutely holds merit, in that Ryker did what he needed to do in order to gain town points, and disappeared afterward. IT IS NOT A TOWN TELL THAT HE SCUM HUNTED AND PINNED SCUM. He caught me in the scum tell of hating on his scum hunting, he is absolutely correct, and after the game ends you can see where I s*** bricks when he said that. But after he (correctly) scumhunted, he faded into the coasting game, before AND after his V/LA. The fact of the matter is, he's done NOTHING this game except drill on me and Kuz. His suspicion of KevM is totally empty, and probably because it's an easy person to place suspicion on, with him being a popular scum candidate. And his lolread on Circus, the inactive? SHIZ, what the eff is that? His post have been nothing but tunneling me and Kuz, while using that to get by throughout all of the game. If you let him live through toDay, don't. LYNCH HIM. As far as his scummate goes, I wouldn't be surprised if it were any of Circus, Raziek or even maybe even Xonar (but that's probz a reach), and I will make sure I use all of the time I have toDay to work with some of my town reads in order to get this through. BUT WE'RE LYNCHING RYKER.

Yea. Get mindf***ed.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So this is what it feels to be blind-sided again.

Well that's interesting news that you're scum and now Kuzi's slot is cleared possibly if we believe what you are saying to be true.

I need to see Ryker's reaction to this before anything so I'm gonna be back here waiting cuz I think I have a new lead or two.

#HBC | Gorf

Think about my interaction with Kuz. Would him and I have such a fair amount of constructive interaction had we been on a scum team? Who gives a shiz if you think it's WIFOM, him as scum holds absolutely no credibility now because I'm telling the truth. And you don't need to wait for Ryker's reaction to comment on the shiz that I have on the table bro, so please don't gimme this when I have a town read on you. And it's not fair that you're asking Raziek to explain what he means aside from "interesting" if you don't. So please do. I'm only pestering you because I know you and Xonar will be the ones I can work with the most wrt the rest of the Day.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I guess the best way to start this little "helpful" conversation is for you to begin with questions. I have a few on my own but I think it's fair you go first.

Kuzi I said was a possibility. One I'm not looking at but a path that shouldn't be ruled out 100% aight?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well consider this, J.

Gord has no reason to do this as Town because if he's wrong he ****s his faction over. So he has to be scum. That we're sure of.

It's whether or not we believe that Ryker is scum that needs to be considered, as well as whether or not we're clearing Kuz. It's dangerous to do so, in my opinion. IUf Gorf is already dead, this is one hell of a gambit.

#HBC | Gorf

K.

Let's not care that I'm scum for a second. I want you to comment on the little case summary I have on Ryker in that 906 of mine. You thinking it holds merit? Do you think that there's anything particularly wrong within that stance of mine? And to further explain, what do you think of the possibility of Raziek being his scum mate? Not because of his open refusal to go after him (which in and of itself is pre' scummy, but not really an incriminating thing), but also with the fact that he won't give an alignment to him? The fact is that he's just voiced the fact that he's scared of Ryker's reputation, which is a totally bogus thing of him... But he hasn't really voiced an alignment based opinion on em, and if he has it must have been REALLY shallow.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gorf, I'm fairly certain I've taken this approach to Ryker in most games that I'm in.

Besides, do you REALLY think the stars aligned and Ryker/Raz was a scumteam constructed by god?

#HBC | Gorf

Raziek said:
Gord has no reason to do this as Town because if he's wrong he ****s his faction over. So he has to be scum. That we're sure of.

It's whether or not we believe that Ryker is scum that needs to be considered, as well as whether or not we're clearing Kuz. It's dangerous to do so, in my opinion. IUf Gorf is already dead, this is one hell of a gambit.
I'm in no way done with this game mang. I might be scum, but I'm DEFINITELY in favour of town winning than the other mafia winning, so ultimately, at this point, I'm nothing but a help to town.

J, what do you think of Raziek's responses wrt talking about Ryker, in a general sense including what is said in this quote?

Raziek said:
Gorf, I'm fairly certain I've taken this approach to Ryker in most games that I'm in.

Besides, do you REALLY think the stars aligned and Ryker/Raz was a scumteam constructed by god?
Dude hop the f*** off of Ryker's d***, it's seriously pathetic how much you're willing to cajole him just because he's Ryker. If you're town, this is SERIOUSLY stalling your game and you need to find it in you to grow some balls, because you ARE smart, and you DO know how to play this game in a better-than-average manner. But it's not a matter of "this player's better than me" cuz if it was you'd probz have the same tone toward Kuz. But it's not. It's a matter of "this player is Ryker".

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The biggest problem with your 906 is the fact that nothing within it is concrete or incriminating about Ryker. I really am trying to figure out how you being mafia equals to Ryker being mafia because quite frankly it doesn't.

However, what you are saying about Kuzi's case is making me what to do a re-read of it and go look at things again.

Also Raz-Ryker connection isn't looking that strong but Raz' posts directed at you as of late isn't doing himself any favors.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Got ninja'd by a question I somewhat answered.

Raz is coming off very weird for me this game. Never have I seen him so apathetic or afraid of a certain player to do anything at all. I don't know whether to mark it as scummy or just the fact that he isn't playing to his best capability right now.

#HBC | Gorf

J said:
The biggest problem with your 906 is the fact that nothing within it is concrete or incriminating about Ryker. I really am trying to figure out how you being mafia equals to Ryker being mafia because quite frankly it doesn't.
No, it's not ABSOLUTELY concrete, but that's because it requires critical thinking and looking back and seeing what the **** I'm talking about. Me being mafia =/= Ryker being mafia, Ryker being scummy = Ryker being mafia.

J said:
However, what you are saying about Kuzi's case is making me what to do a re-read of it and go look at things again.
I would very much appreciate that and your opinion of said reread.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have re-read Kuzi's case and now I am looking at your post in a different light. Let me re-read a few of Ryker's posts but just to let you know where my head is at.

Unvote

I'm considering it.

Top Bottom