• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What makes you say it with such confidance? Kuzi's slot is not one for people to easily get a strong read on so quickly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why the definitive read after a series of non-comittal reads on other players? Plus the fact of saying "He will not be on his lynch" while for KevinM he said there were circumstances. Gord is also the person who people are leaning towards letting go for uncapping so his opinion is important regardless of flip.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha doubtful I'm gonna get another sort of answer so I'll move on.

*hint: Other people should do things. =D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Doing it here because I know from past experience.

However, if you wanna continue, please do.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Gorf I don't know if you're at your PC yet but I got a Q open for you about Ryker's possible mates.

Add to that an explanation why J would not try to get his answer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The confidence part? I cant really give a definite answer right now. I just AM.
^^^This is kind of what I was expecting after the first post of him saying he isn't like normal people plus me and Gord have a bellicose amount of experience where I just know how he plays a bit and he knows how I play a bit. Comes from seeing each other grow from n00bs to what we are now.

I have a feeling that I have found something as well that I don't wanna press too but that's besides the point.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well that's you and Rajam so far.

I want to see both of your "secret findings" as soon as they're relevant. Just putting it out there because I bet 90% of the people forgot Rajams post already.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have no clue what you are talking about w.r.t. Rajam.

With me, I'm not showing this "finding" because it may be nothing.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Xonar the only reason Im not answering your Ryker mate question is because my main contender for his mate has been you for a while, but when i get to my comp (either later tonight or tomorrow when i wake up) I wanna exasperate my energy on leaving town with my thiughts on rykerscum, because Im just so sure of it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lemme put it in these words Xonar. Kuz just feels town, theres nothing i can call em scum on. So he was wrong on Julyscum... okay? Cant call scum for that imo. I just dont get scum vibes.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Haven't been able to use a computer for awhile, just bought the parts to make my own, posting from a library; V/LA

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The confidence part? I cant really give a definite answer right now. I just AM.
It's this **** that gets me.

Gorf puts solid things out there. He can be wrong, oh so very wrong, but he is not without a reason.

Gorf ALSO doesn't come out and tell me not to do things at the start of a day phase. Look at his interaction with me during the beginning of Day 1 and compare it to UTrick'd II that just ended. He can die because he's not my Gorf. No more reason than that. He isn't damned without a Kuz scum flip, but that gives me no reason to want to uncap him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Would you lynch KevinM if your Kuzi(WL) wagon doesn't end up fruitful? Why is Kuzi+Gord connected by Kuzi's flip? Any inkling on the other scum-team if you had to take a stab at it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Would you lynch KevinM if your Kuzi(WL) wagon doesn't end up fruitful? Why is Kuzi+Gord connected by Kuzi's flip? Any inkling on the other scum-team if you had to take a stab at it?
Look at Gord's defense of Kuz on Day 1 and then look at it here where he won't even consider the option, because of a feel.

I don't like KevM, as I previously stated and would put him on the other scum team. I think my other pick would probably be Circus for not doing anything I can recall.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Few things of note;

I will not tolerate comments on DH's role beyond scum/town.
The switch from J from town to 100% scum. It was after D2 started, so he must've gained that information out of this day somehow.
His overconfidence in Ryker town but no real backing up. (semi-callout to Gorf here)
I'm cool with pursuing Circus but would still prefer KeviM.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't pull this on me.

Place your vote in your next post and give reasoning. I want hard stances.
Not voting, no hard stances for you. :awesome:
FoS: Raziek

I want something that shows you are paying attention please. Within this string of posts, you are asking questions that could be answered rather easily and also not really sticking your neck out at all with these vast amount of null reads and nothing going against the current.

I find it a little amusing you say that KevinM's attention is based mostly on meta which if you have read, you'll see it's not that way at all. Kuzi suspicion has also been mentioned by others.
I don't have any scum reads right now.

If you want me to play, you've got to help me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You'll have to sell me on Circus a bit more.

Ryker, however, I'm looking at with a sterner eye.

Unvote

Hmmm...I need to double check a few things but seeing Kuzi's train of thought is getting something churning in my head that I need to process.

Xonar, would you be willing to lynch Ryker toDay? If I moved to Circus, would you join me? KevinM needs to be copped toNight if he survives toDay and if he hasn't already agreed?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not voting, no hard stances for you. :awesome:

I don't have any scum reads right now.

If you want me to play, you've got to help me.
Tell me how I can help you then please.

*Out of Game: Remind me to bring up t his post after game cuz I remembered something I need to tell you*

Top Bottom