• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Then I'd like to see connections regardless! :mad:
July's lynch is a pretty good connection when people were going one of Kevin or July and Kuzi hit it home that people should lynch July and got on HipSam's side to do as such. Plus he parroted Ryker w.r.t. a reason for disliking KevinM but decided not to really go for KevinM. I don't remember a concrete stance on KevinM from Kuzi nor do I remember those two really conversing when they were both talking quite a bit yesterDay.

Let's also bring up the question I asked Kuzi saying that Kuzi seemed to be holding a double standard and not really questioning Kevin over something that seemed really similiar.

Basically if I had to pick a partner for KevinM, I'd go Kuzi but that's if I absolutely had to.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
uncap Brosuke
uncap Brosuke
Uncap Brosuke
uncap Brosuke
Uncap: Brosuke

I think they just like my play more than Gorf's. I've been pretty vocal and I've refuted anything thrown at me, thus I'm out there as a pretty solid town for them.
About the votes themselves;
My vote is obvious.
Ryker hates Gorf. (likes me too?)
Soup and Raz I can only guess. I think they just like me more looking at what I'm doing here.

What I think about the people themselves is pretty out there already so yeah.

I think the uncaps are mainly because people didn't like my D1 antics where I explicitly lied (even though I admitted it) and asked for things like a rolePM etcetera.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raz' uncap, for me, is the only one that is making me look at your uncaps in general simply because it's the only one not explained nor do I have an inkling to why he choose to uncap you.

Soupa on the other hand has been saying since yesterDay that he didn't like Gord so logically he would choose to uncap you to continue his train of thought. *Similar to why Ryker uncap'd you*

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Would love a votecount

Besides that I think I don't have questions for you atm J.
I rather wait for some others to post now, except if you got things to ask me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nope, I completely agree on others to post because I'm out of stuff for you as well. Plus I'm about to go hang with friends for the day so I'll be back later tonight.

A vote-count and incap count would be great. Though Bro has 5 uncaps and Gord has 2 iirc.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I take back what I said earlier about not scumhunting being a null tell this game. Basically scum can still stanch the game via not doing anything, or they can sit waiting for others to do the work and lynch whoever, as long as they don't lynch them of course. Scum have the option of killing the other team via the uncap method. So, although scum still has legit motivation for scumhunting, it's not mandatory for them as for town. Fake scumhunting is specially a tell if it's with the purpose of gaining town points more than anything.

unvote

uncap Brosuke

So I've been thinking about the Hippie uncap D1, and I figured it points towards KeviM.

Here's the deal; KeviM has never played against Kuz or Ryker (as he is now). Considering that, the best player this game was Gheb for him. He would obviously advocate a Gheb incap.
That said, he thinks I'm (slightly?) scummy, thus as a scum, he would obviously incap me to get nightkill control.
Last but not least, if I remember correctly, Circus is also part of the old guard mafia, thus a Circus+KeviM team wouldn't be weird considering the incap d1.

vote KeviM
Gonna do some major *** rereading on KeviM even though he hardly contributed. I think my d1 case still stands but I'll revise it if necessary.
Ninja'd

KevinM is my third scum pick due to this. Special mention to Ryker as well for being on Gorf D1, and I think there's a high chance scum Ryker would pick kuz N0, and now Gorf N1. This is a plus to my case on Ryker for his behavior on D1

vote: Ryker

uncap Brosuke
Are you trolling? With the little content you provived D1, how can you come on D2 to only say this? Some more reads plz

You're honestly advocating KevinMScum would kill the players he knows first?

No offense but if we're going off of meta, go look at any game I'm mafia in (won't have to look far I was mafia in like 8 of my last 10) I notoriously kill inactives so town has nothing to discuss.

You're entire case is based off of WIFOM on night kills and honestly as soon as I read you were incapped I knew you were going to use that as an excuse to continue this ******** case you have on me.

Also Also, don't like the fact that we have Gord leading the charge on Ryker based off of Kuz considering Kuz was wrong on that first attack.. did you even reread to get reevaluate your stance?
Wifom!

You defend against wifom with more wifom? Anyways, I don't consider Brosuke's case, which is also my case, wifomy. It has more merit than the chances of both you and Ryker being scum due to the uncaps N0, but also add your scumpicks D1 (Brosuke and Gord respectively), and the uncaps now. Both of your behaviors have been scummy D1, because you have been avoiding issues, not touching them as much as you could've done. I already explained on Ryker.

FoS: KevinM

How the hell did that July lynch happen?

Kevin, please explain to me how you ended up voting for July. Don't tell me to reread; give me some solid reasoning in your own words.
Same as Raziek; no read offered on anyone; no vote, no uncap. Your scumpicks?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Dropping in quickly to say:

Dislike raziek's defense, wchich relies heavily on self-meta.
Umad.
Voicing suspicion or leaning toward somebody's case is not making an enemy of, it's backing your opinion. I'm sure you don't think I'm better than you. But there's a reason I'm going after my scumRyker read: because I want to lynch scum.
If Ryker's scum, we'll catch him when we need to. As it stands right now, I don't see enough that indicates he is. All he's done is be apathetic.
Stance on the uncapped, stance on the pursued, stance on J now that his slot is actually active. Comments where you think comments are due, is what I'm basically asking.
I like you. I liked you yesterday, I continue to like you today. You're active and actively creating content. You've raised no red flags, and you're a bro.

Gorf is kinda null to me. He could be scum, but franly I don't care, since uncapping is purely a comparison process and I think you're NOT scum, and I like you more than I do him.

J's raised no red flags, and I like the interaction between the two of you, it's strengthened my Town read on you and given me more to think about. Who did he replace in on? Joey?

Who is "the pursued"? KevinM? Kuz?
Gorf are you cool with hopping on KeviM and under which circumstances? Work with me here.

Also Raz, you should go all-out. I want a good read on you, make it happen.
Hopefully this helps a bit.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Anyone here has experience with playing with Rajam?
I've been scummates with him once, in my first game. I think I've been in a game or two that he's played as Town in, and I pinned him correctly as Indy in Megaman X.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
KeviM, Kuz, Ryker, me, Gorf are the pursued I guess.

And anyone you can add to the table.

How much does Rajam usually parrot off of other players?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
KeviM, Kuz, Ryker, me, Gorf are the pursued I guess.

And anyone you can add to the table.

How much does Rajam usually parrot off of other players?
Rajam's parrotting depends on how caught up he is with the game. He tends to post as he reads, so he often says things that have already been said but are new to him, so it comes off as parroting.

I already commented on Ryker, You and Gorf.

Kuz I was ok with yesterday, and he was uncapped over Hip-Sam. What changed that people are now thinking he's scum?

KevinM I don't really see where the scum push came from. Wasn't it mostly a meta case to begin with?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Naw it was based on my suspicion I raised on day1 where I noticed that his play has pretty much been fruitless and he hasn't done anything. A lot of things he did were just straight out questionable, like how he called out Circus and voted him but not any other inactive and stuff like that.

Kuz you should find scattered around this day. Just read.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FoS: Raziek

I want something that shows you are paying attention please. Within this string of posts, you are asking questions that could be answered rather easily and also not really sticking your neck out at all with these vast amount of null reads and nothing going against the current.

I find it a little amusing you say that KevinM's attention is based mostly on meta which if you have read, you'll see it's not that way at all. Kuzi suspicion has also been mentioned by others.

Raz, who is a scum-pick of yours? Right now, here is what we have from you:

Gord - Null/Don't care since he is dying instead of Bro
Bro - Town read
Ryker - Don't care atm
Kuzi - Okay (so I'm guessing town if you are okay with him)
KevinM - ???
Rajam - ???
J(*Joey's slot) - ???
DH - ???

And these are the people mentioned/talked with in your last series of paragraphs which gives the town nothing really.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rajam, I have a question for you. Why did you pick Ryker out of KevinM/Kuzi/Ryker when your reasoning against Ryker is complete WIFOM where you think you know Ryker would have picked both Kuzi and Gord to Incap. You are calling KevinM for WIFOM being bad and it seems like a scum-tell to you yet you are doing it yourself.

I also believe I have seen more from you about KevinM then Ryker so can you explain why it isn't flip-flopped because right now it seems backwards with how you are talking.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Uncap: Brosuke

I decided to do a reread and figured that I actually didn't like Gorf's play. Though there was some occasional good things, such as the rushed attack (when he asked someone to immediatley think of their read on a player) most of his game seems to just be rebuttaling points. I'll give bro credit, he actually does more than that.

I wouldn't be fine with lynching KevinM or Kuz. Though some of what kevinM has done is somewhat bizarre, my gut reads it more as just KevinM. I think kuz has actually done a pretty good job as town, as he could explain his reads, and I also liked how he kept his reads secret for a bit.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
There's raziek, who has yet to explin most of his actions, defends ryker for some odd reason, uses self-meta, and hs recentley asked questions with no real value (who did J replace?)

Soup has been contradicting his reads several times. What I think shows that htis isn't confused town, however, is the fact that almost all the contradictions would occur when your was being questioned.

Ryker was acting like ryker early yesterday, but then vanished, hardly having any impact. It reads like he is trying to do something to make himself seem town, and then try and coast his way through the day.

I've already brought up why gord is scum: his mostly defensive play.

There you have it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I have no choice

It is Day 2.1
Vote Count (6/11)

1. th3kuzinator [1] Ryker,
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Dark Horse,
4. Ryker [2] Gorf, Rajam,
5. J [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [2] brosuke, J,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [0]
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, Raziek, KevinM, Circus, Soupamario,

~

Uncap count (most votes)

Gorf [1] Gorf,
Brosuke [6] brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, Soupamario, J, Dark Horse,

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, KevinM, Rajam, Circus,

It takes (6/11) to lynch. The deadline is set to December 22nd 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well that's somewhat of a bummer. =/ I mean yay for WL but most of my questions that needed to be answered were for Kuzi. Oh well, time to kick it and wait for WL to catch up.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Xonar said:
Gorf are you cool with hopping on KeviM and under which circumstances? Work with me here.
Under the conditions of him being the obvlynch candidate and i need to get on dat wagon to save from a ML.

Gorf, if Ryker flips scum, where are we gonna look for his partner? Gimme candidates and some reasons why they are candidates. Help me see more merit here.
@gorf get to this quote when you get to a computer to assess it.

Bro/Gord, can you both give me reads on Raz/Rajam/DH/Soupa please?
Raziek hasnt posted enough, but if i had to id say town. Rajam im liking as town, and DH as well, but Soup im not so sure. Soup has the ability to make a solid read on em almost impossible.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kind of wondering why you said ML instead of NL....

:3c

Can you explain RazTown over his limited posts since others seem to be leaning differently. The rest I somewhat agree to.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ML was a typo but yea NL.

Raz town was because i didnt get to this page when i made that post and it was to give a lean one way or another. His play is really null from that post(s) this page. Idk how to explain it, but it just is O.o. Yea i wish i can give more but he inactive as fuhh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So Gord, you want Ryker lynched correct?

Would you settle on Kuzi (WL) if you had to if it came down to it?

Top Bottom