• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Xonar before I post can I ask you something just a simple yes/no before I point something out

Do you think Kuz is scum?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Please answer asap btw because it's super important that you answer 100% truthfully, I have something that might auto find us some scum if you do.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually **** it I think losing two townies puts at a really ****ty advantage to win this game, no time for gambits.

Kuz said:
Joey usually just prod dodges his way until a replacement as scum. That is, unless he tries. Which he clearly hasn't this game. Don't think he would make the conscious decision to let himself be lynched and screw over a scummate. Would have replaced out. Plus his post where he says that there's nothing that he could really do to defend himself just doesn't seem like something scum would say in that situation. He would at least to try to give us scumpicks in an attempt to look productive at that point.
Joey said:
@Mod: Requesting replacement.

Sorry. Realized I don't really have enough time to be in two games ;_;'!
I haven't liked Joey since D1 but I relied on Kuz's meta to let him stick around without pushing on him.. Welp now he's going completely towards what Kuz said, conveniently after he had already flown under the radar just as people were getting suspicious.

Xonar, you're the homie, I'm gonna need you to stop tunneling if you're gonna actually scumhunt, Circus has you blinded and you haven't even looked at this Joey case that's piling up in front of you once.

Joey is scum, I would stake my **** on it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gord can die too, but we need not lynch him.

Circus has done nothing that I can recall and I expect better from him. He can go. Dork Horse can go simply because I do not like him.

I've only skimmed this game and it didn't stick really well. I JUST finished reading Lost. I'm sure as hell not rereading this game tonight.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I haven't liked Joey since D1 but I relied on Kuz's meta to let him stick around without pushing on him.. Welp now he's going completely towards what Kuz said, conveniently after he had already flown under the radar just as people were getting suspicious.

Xonar, you're the homie, I'm gonna need you to stop tunneling if you're gonna actually scumhunt, Circus has you blinded and you haven't even looked at this Joey case that's piling up in front of you once.

Joey is scum, I would stake my **** on it.
So you're gonna go with Kuz's meta again when last time it was wrong when he asked you to trust on it?

You would stake your **** on it but you're not even voting?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Suprise haha. ^^

I'll try and be fully read and caught up by tonight but I have been skimming this game so far.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
And i know youre not talking about this, but @DH thats more of a "razieks on rykers d***" tell than a scum one. Plus its odd that you call out bro for lack of hard evidence when thats why you vote raz.
Though kuz has brought this up before, ryker's play hasn't been spectacular either. In addition, there's still the fact that he has not explained almost all of his reads.

"Hard evidence" was the wrong wording. I was trying to mean something more than just guessing what kevinM would do.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nope. Not getting away with that, DH.

You're not just gonna come in, not contribute at all, instead attempt to shoot something down and then park your vote on an inactive, the safest place for your vote in the entire game.

Get your *** in contribution mode.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So you're gonna go with Kuz's meta again when last time it was wrong when he asked you to trust on it?

You would stake your **** on it but you're not even voting?
Wanted to hear from his replacement before I rushed a wagon, and more so I would trust myself over Kuz's meta which imo was more a defense of how Joey was playing

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
V/LA today and tomorrow. I got called into work my manager's shift leaving in a few and being gone till 11 and I have a tourney tomorrow.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Nope. Not getting away with that, DH.

You're not just gonna come in, not contribute at all, instead attempt to shoot something down and then park your vote on an inactive, the safest place for your vote in the entire game.

Get your *** in contribution mode.
Contribution mode?

I've attacked you
I've put a freaking iso on joey
I've shared my thoughts on hipster and ryker
How the **** is that not contributing?

Don't bull**** this your way out of this one. You should know that it's not just their inactivity as to why I have voted joey and raziek

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If it wasn't glaringly obvious from the content of my post, I'm talking about today.

You're still giving me jack to work with.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
If it wasn't glaringly obvious from the content of my post, I'm talking about today.

You're still giving me jack to work with.
So I attatcked you, and attacked raziek for reasons beyond being afk.

What was that you were saying?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Jay-bay-bay!

Let's lynch Kuz, kay?

Circus has done nothing that I can recall and I expect better from him. He can go. Dork Horse can go simply because I do not like him.

I've only skimmed this game and it didn't stick really well. I JUST finished reading Lost. I'm sure as hell not rereading this game tonight.
Bro I'm going to ask you for every post he makes.

Btw I looked back at Kuz' case, and reread back on what his points were, and they're totally justified, especially since the play is ongiong. Look at who he chose (aside from me) that can die. A noob and an inactive... Don't you think town Ryker would be deadset on driving my incap and Kuz' lynch? Why state two bad reads?

#HBC | Gorf

I'm going to be looking more into people like KevinM, since he's getting mad voice and my reason for not finding him scummy is kind of just a feel. I'm also wanting to hear what people like J have to say. Hopefully Raz and Soup post more, cuz I can NEVER get a feel for Soup and now finals are over.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Okay that last post looks really bad on rereading it...

Eh. Kinda tempted to just go with Ryker, but I think it won't result in as much info as a full blown KeviM wagon would give us.

What's your say on that, Gorf?

#HBC | Gorf

My say on that is info can go big on either side, if you wanna consider interactions with em/their interactions with people. Both of their lynches would be mad beneficial. I just think, atm, Rykerscum trumps KevM scum.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hey kuz viewing.

Make an alt acc or get at me on aim and i'll give you one if you can't post.

Gorf, what I'm getting at here is that KeviM is actually here. Ryker isn't. I'm cool with going hard if he hasn't dont **** by the end of the day, like I said.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm glad you like the case, because it has merit. I'm not going to try and relate it to another person's meta but his play is scummy for the same reasons. He created a lot of fuss early game that was full of bull, got town reads across the board from everyone just for his playstyle and being hyperactive or w/e and then disappeared to wallow away on your wagon doing nothing while deadline is fast approaching. If it wasn't clear enough that his scumpicks were fake, he isn't even attempting to push them.

Disregarding meta entirely, its scummy as ****, and I hope someone can bring that lynch home provided I'm not around.
Hey kuz, why is it scummy, in this particular game, not scumhunting? Scum has legit motivation in scumhunting just like town does, because they want to take quick control on the NKill. Shouldn't hence, not scumhunting, be a null tell this game?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Rajam, youre caught up now.

Up to date and relevant stances, more comments, preferably an uncap and lynch vote too.

Why should we read you as town, is what im basically asking here. Youve made too many post for me to still have such a weak read on ya

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hes forgetting that scums main goal is survival and that they can leech off town reads and just incap instead of lynch.

:phone:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Almost caught up. Digging some stuff from D1's latest posts

Given the mechanics of this game, some usual scum tells do not apply here, as for example, not scumhunting, because of what I said earlier. kuz was in real danger of dying D1 due to the uncap thing, and in the confrontation with Hipster of who would survive based on traits like who was less scummy / most useful, he passed a null tell as an scum tell. That adds him an unfair "being useful" aura, and also could be read as willingness to lynch anyone which is still a scum tell in this game.

Regarding the uncap of toDay, still not sure, hence why I'm not yet uncapping anyone

Ryker is still scummy though, but because of what I said D1: After his initial burst, he went silent mode, which I read as "ok, gained town points. I'm not dying toDay so that's cool"

I'm cool with either kuz or Ryker dying toDay. I have a third candidate but I want to observe him a little longer before mentioning him and explaining why he's scum

Who said D1 Dooms would replace out as scum? :awesome:

Top Bottom