• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

July

Smash Apprentice
Kuz is such a hard case for me but here's a breakdown.

He came in and didn't immediately try and lead town.
He has made connections with pretty much everyone and is asking questions.
He didn't accept townie points from people (he quickly rejected my town points for his battle with Ryker)

Dislikes:
Well...that whole leading town thing happened, it just happened late in the Day.
His case on me is not only weak, but its things that after playing with me he should know better than to try and use against me, especially his "bait" which I think was just his way to strengthen his case against me.
He keeps talking about "in case I die" scenarios because both scum will target him but if they didn't do it last Night and he's on the wrong track on his reads (aka they don't find him threatening), chances are it won't happen toNight either
His switch on HipSam was very well-timed and could have been simply for townie points after knowing that HipSam was the one being incapped/uncapped instead of him toDay

I think that's it, I'm obviously struggling to remain objective in looking at what he's done because I KNOW the flaws of his case on me, and I know Kuz is better than that but then my play was ****ty so its a give/take of whether he's scummy or wrong. Part of me thinks he just picked things about my play he could easily rally people behind because, well, that was easy. So yeah, I do tend to see his case on me as scummy and opportunistic and those are my genuine feelings. However, I also think no matter what side he's on, keeping him around a little longer (aka not incapping him toDay or not lynching him toMorrow) isn't going to hurt you guys; if he's town he's going to be a benefit and get reads on others better than he got on me over time, and if he's scum he'll be playing like indy and scumhunting like a madman anyways so its a bit of win-win to keep him alive for a while at least.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Now only this game.

It is day 1.6 Vote Count (7/13) Deadline is December 13th 11:59PM CST

1. th3kuzinator [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ryker [0]
5. Dooms [2] Rajam, Dark Horse,
6. Gorf [1] Ryker,
7. KevinM [2] Circus, July,
8. Hipster Samurai (Sworddancer/Gheb_01) [0]
9. July [7] Hipster Samurai, th3kuzinator, Dooms, KevinM, Raziek, Gorf, Brosuke,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [1] Soupamario,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting:

~

Incap count (most votes)

Th3Kuzinator [9] July, KevinM, Gorf, Circus, th3kuzinator, Dooms, Raziek, Brosuke, Soupamario,
Hipster Samurai [4] Dark Horse, Hipster Samurai, Ryker, Rajam,

Not Voting:

~

A lynch has been made, Th3Kuzinator shall live, twilight until I get flavor done.

July

Smash Apprentice
Also I disagree with what KevinM said earlier (idk who he said it to), but I don't think it's obvious to town not that scum is scumhunting too; I spent some time looking at who wasn't scumhunting just because I was looking for scum in general, and I think is a town mentality that is easy to fall into. Scum is going to be aware that scum is scumhunting because of the poisition they themselves are in. That was honestly a bit of a factor in my read on Kevin; he automatically and unquestionably stated what scum would definitely think and town MAY think, but he didn't consider that for town that may not be an obvious conclusion. Minor point as pov is tricky, but might as well bring it up anyways lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I actually liked your play July, i was gonna come in here and try and talk some more :(

July

Smash Apprentice
Haha well thanks, tis for the best though, finals are kicking my *** so I would have been coasting for a while anyways. You have time to talk until the flip, thoughts on my wagon?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town made their choice on who to save, it was a tough call but a choice they had made. As such, they went off to save, Th3Kuzinator from his dire situation. They ran miles across plains to get to his location outside of Vanilla Town. They hurried and just in the nick of time, saved him from the trap that layed for him at his location.

They saved him, but at what cost. It seems to save him they left Hipster Samurai to his situation.

Over on the other side of the plains, Hipster Samurai was caught in his situation.

Blast!

It seems Hipster Samurai was in a fight with Sailor Mars, maybe he will win this fight?

[yt]AiErAIXQurc[/yt]

Oh...ummm...guess not.

Hipster Samurai (Vanilla Townie) has died from Fire!

Vanilla town was mad about this loss. They lost a valid friend of Vanilla Town. So they got together and to get the one they felt was responsible for it. They decided death needed to be done to fit the crime.

[yt]zrzMhU_4m-g[/yt]

They were going to burn the witch for the crimes she had done. As authorized by the town figuring out she was a witch.

Unfortunately they were kinda stupid in telling how she was a witch, she was just a normal vanilla girl, woops!

July (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched.

~

It is now night 1, please send in your night actions to me by December 15th 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Day 2 has Begun!​

Town awoke from a nightmarish day, two of their own had died yesterday and nothing could be done to fix it. When they awoke they greeted each other and said hello. Then they realized in the village of Vanilla town. Some people were missing again.

It seems Brosuke and Gorf were caught in another separated predicaments. Oh no!

Town needed to think fast, these two needed to be saved, but who should they save today? And who would they kill for these crimes?

~

Brosuke and Gorf have been incapped. Whoever has the most incap votes will live, the other will die.

Vote Count (6/11)

1. th3kuzinator [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ryker [0]
5. JO_OEY [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [0]
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [0]
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, JO_OEY, Gorf, KevinM, Rajam, Circus, Dark_Horse, Soupamario,

~

Uncap count (most votes)

Gorf [0]
Brosuke [0]

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, JO_OEY, Gorf, KevinM, Rajam, Circus, Dark_Horse, Soupamario,

It takes (6/11) to lynch. The deadline is set to December 22nd 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
uncap Brosuke

So I've been thinking about the Hippie uncap D1, and I figured it points towards KeviM.

Here's the deal; KeviM has never played against Kuz or Ryker (as he is now). Considering that, the best player this game was Gheb for him. He would obviously advocate a Gheb incap.
That said, he thinks I'm (slightly?) scummy, thus as a scum, he would obviously incap me to get nightkill control.
Last but not least, if I remember correctly, Circus is also part of the old guard mafia, thus a Circus+KeviM team wouldn't be weird considering the incap d1.

vote KeviM
Gonna do some major *** rereading on KeviM even though he hardly contributed. I think my d1 case still stands but I'll revise it if necessary.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
uncap Gorf

Brosuke if that wasn't incredibly full of wifom I don't know what would be.

Reread last Night, and I very much like Rykerscum, still feeling iffy on Xonar, There was other stuff I was looking to say but I'm on my friends phone, I'll comment when I get home.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's not WIFOM as much as logical deduction.

On night1, you would obviously incap the most threatening player as scum.
If we're speaking options here then another option would be that Ryker is scum and decided not to incap Kuz. I'm down with Ryker if he does the same dance as yesterday.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
EBWOP
Night0*

Also, one would obviously incap the opposing scum. It's not weird for him, thinking I am scum, to incap me to take control of the kill.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hey Razamata, I heard that the finals finally unleashed your from their grasp. What about commenting on pretty much everything?

You're at 11 posts, lowest out of everyone.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're honestly advocating KevinMScum would kill the players he knows first?

No offense but if we're going off of meta, go look at any game I'm mafia in (won't have to look far I was mafia in like 8 of my last 10) I notoriously kill inactives so town has nothing to discuss.

You're entire case is based off of WIFOM on night kills and honestly as soon as I read you were incapped I knew you were going to use that as an excuse to continue this ******** case you have on me.

Also Also, don't like the fact that we have Gord leading the charge on Ryker based off of Kuz considering Kuz was wrong on that first attack.. did you even reread to get reevaluate your stance?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Don't pull this **** on me.

Give me stances. Give me something that proves to me you're town. Pressure, voting, uncap voting, stances, cases - I want to see it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Mod: Requesting replacement.

Sorry. Realized I don't really have enough time to be in two games ;_;'!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yippie! Gorf is incapped!

Uncap Brosuke

Vote Kuz

I've lightly skimmed everything during the night phase. I saw some allegations aimed at me and I don't particularly care. Kuz and Gorf are still a scum team.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I was gonna come into this thread and make a big "hey guys what do you think about Kuz and more importantly what do you think about the people who followed him?"

I'm not lynching KevMo, his case to me seems far too reaching in opposition to what he has done, i'm mulling if i still think gorf is scum because he just got incapped; i wonder if Ryker is serious about Gorf/Kuz...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm not lynching KevMo, his case to me seems far too reaching in opposition to what he has done
Tell me more.

i'm mulling if i still think gorf is scum because he just got incapped
You know, scum would actually either (in this order)
1. incap the opposing scum to gain control of the nightkill
2. incap a good player to avoid getting caught

The one who gets incapped is not more town for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, cuz I'm supposed to be doing a book report, I'll just rip this post apart:

kevim said:
You're honestly advocating KevinMScum would kill the players he knows first?
Yes.

kevim said:
No offense but if we're going off of meta, go look at any game I'm mafia in (won't have to look far I was mafia in like 8 of my last 10) I notoriously kill inactives so town has nothing to discuss.
Don't bull**** me here, this isn't a normal mafia game.
Scum who incaps an inactive doesn't reduce discussion.
Possibly in regards to who will eventually die, but not to the effect of it actually being something you want to do.

kevim said:
You're entire case is based off of WIFOM on night kills
No. Your play has been lacking and isn't going anywhere.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
How the hell did that July lynch happen?

Kevin, please explain to me how you ended up voting for July. Don't tell me to reread; give me some solid reasoning in your own words.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"Spell it out" if you want something I'm not providing. But know that I may be disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well Circus, don't you think that with 14 posts one would at least assume quality over quantity?

What I know about you;
You'd shoot the shiz outta Ryker
You'd let Hippie die
You wanted Ryker to post more
You were down with lynching KeviM
and this post;

Here's some stances.

Ryker's suspicion of Gorf was bull**** and KevinM's suspicion of me was bull****. From my point of view, looks like faked content and stances from both of 'em. With that said, aside from me being wary of both of them, they have nothing in common. But I could see either of them go toDay.

HipSam's looking for any scapegoat he can possibly find. How this isn't totally transparent to everyone is beyond me. Why does anyone want to uncap him? I'm particularly curious to read what Ryker has to say about it.

I've got leaning town reads on you, July, Gorf, Soup, and D. Horse.

Wouldn't mind a Joey lynch either.
Anything so far changed? Anything notable to add? Some stances to take?

#HBC | Gorf

Yippie! Gorf is incapped!

Uncap Brosuke

Vote Kuz

I've lightly skimmed everything during the night phase. I saw some allegations aimed at me and I don't particularly care. Kuz and Gorf are still a scum team.
Hows this working for ya Bro bby?

Still waiting to get home.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm obviously not satisfied but I'm gonna wait it out and not jump the gun.

The day has only just started.

What about this other stuff you were wanting to say, Gorf?

#HBC | Gorf

I'm obviously not satisfied but I'm gonna wait it out and not jump the gun.

The day has only just started.

What about this other stuff you were wanting to say, Gorf?
Why am I getting the impression that youre being too cautious wrt Ryker? I mean, you obv want to read em as town, wouldnt it be better to pressure em to get em back on his feet?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Like I said, I'll see if he dances the same dance as yesterday, if so, I'll vote him. There's 7 days left.

It's just that his entry gave me such a town vibe/read that I just think it's time issues.

Pressure won't help except if we're going for a full blown L-1 wagon, and even then it's questionable if it will accomplish that much. I rather spend my time pressuring, and pursuing what I think is a solid scum find.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Uncap gorf

Bro, that was a disgusting kevinM attack. Almost all of it is based off of you "reading" kevinM, with things like "he would never attack..." and "he would obviously..."

This isn't D1. you should be able to have hard evidence by now.

Vote: Raziek

You lurk abit (understandable with finals,) yet you then decide to defend ryker with some bizarre points, and you have yet to back up most of your reads.

#HBC | Gorf

Nah hes on my side :troll:

Hes def. got the wrong impression of your kevm suspicion. Where he says your wifom is your attack, its more like icing on the cake you baked yesterDay, which i DO believe to have valid points.

And i know youre not talking about this, but @DH thats more of a "razieks on rykers d***" tell than a scum one. Plus its odd that you call out bro for lack of hard evidence when thats why you vote raz.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Uncap gorf

Bro, that was a disgusting kevinM attack. Almost all of it is based off of you "reading" kevinM, with things like "he would never attack..." and "he would obviously..."

This isn't D1. you should be able to have hard evidence by now.

Vote: Raziek

You lurk abit (understandable with finals,) yet you then decide to defend ryker with some bizarre points, and you have yet to back up most of your reads.
What's Gorf's alignment? Why?

Top Bottom