• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think the last quote in your response wall back at me is the only one worth responding to, dabuz. If you feel you urgently need me to respond to another one I will but they don't seem necessary.

dascumz said:
Something to note, you've been in a few games with me. Wouldn't you say i'm a safe player regardless of alignment?
dascumz said:
Meh, you don't know my meta well if you don't think i'm safe as either alignment.
Got 'em

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Huh? First quote: I claim you should know i'm safe as either alignment.
Second quote: You obviously don't know my meta if you don't think i'm safe as either alignment.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I don't want to see MiR at L-2, that's too close to being lynched.
But according to your logic earlier, you wanted to pressure him to get more info from him.

Wouldn't having your vote put more pressure on him?
It's not like he was about to be hammered.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Huh? First quote: I claim you should know i'm safe as either alignment.
Second quote: You obviously don't know my meta if you don't think i'm safe as either alignment.
Oh, so you misunderstood what I said?

I think you are safer as scum than town. I wouldn't call your townplay safe. You at least are willing to... hold your ground when people don't like you? And you... pursue reads instead of sitting around throwing questions waiting for someone to ask you to take a stance on something?

What is your read on my slot right now?

Kantrip

Kantplay
If I respond to your inquiry, does that means none of my previous responses in that wall will get an answer to?
Which ones were actually important to you? We're clogging up the thread and I don't see our interaction going anywhere. Your posts scream "I have a read on you already answer my questions so I can ignore your answers" and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to change my read on you by playing 20 Q's for another 6 rounds.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@ Kantrip Kantrip

At first I noted that and thought something similar to you so that by itself isn't an important. I want to know what your read on Garg is without referring to the slip and why that is since I didn't find much else to explain your town read on him in this thread (unless there's something past post 600).

So, to ask again. What about Gova after talking to him changed your opinion on the slot?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I'm cautious after seeing Sokr quicklynched at L-2 in the very recent Luigi's mansion game...by 2 town nonethless.
He wasn't on the brink of being hammered though. No quicklynch was about to commence.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I love Pot.

This is me actively lurking guys thanks for finally getting the dabuz steam going I'm gonna retreat to just chillin again anyone who cares to join grab a chair :cool:

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ Kantrip Kantrip

At first I noted that and thought something similar to you so that by itself isn't an important. I want to know what your read on Garg is without referring to the slip and why that is since I didn't find much else to explain your town read on him in this thread (unless there's something past post 600).

So, to ask again. What about Gova after talking to him changed your opinion on the slot?
Garg is town, I haven't had an issue with his play and he's coming to legit conclusions which mean I can at least see his thought process.

the slot being Politoed? I was asking Gova, a townread, about the Politoed Raz thing and why it was scummy because I wasn't seeing it. The analogy and explanation he (I think BLS chimed in) gave me made sense to me so I bought into it at the time

Kantrip

Kantplay
I love Pot.

This is me actively lurking guys thanks for finally getting the dabuz steam going I'm gonna retreat to just chillin again anyone who cares to join grab a chair :cool:
We fight for a common cause today Gorf ol' pal

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok. Anyway Potassium, I know this answer is getting me killed but i'm not faking a scumread on you. *Sigh* I've played bad this game.

I am town reading you, I wanted to question you because I felt like I wasn't looking at you enough and wanted to get a better feel for you since you're such an active slot. Wanted to see your thought process and fill in any blanks that were missing from it, see if I could trust your motivations, ect. Best way to do it for me was to reread and then find things that stuck out to me. Kind of glad since if I die toDay (or toNight :L) I can at least say i'm confident in you town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ok. Anyway Potassium, I know this answer is getting me killed but i'm not faking a scumread on you. *Sigh* I've played bad this game.

I am town reading you, I wanted to question you because I felt like I wasn't looking at you enough and wanted to get a better feel for you since you're such an active slot. Wanted to see your thought process and fill in any blanks that were missing from it, see if I could trust your motivations, ect. Best way to do it for me was to reread and then find things that stuck out to me. Kind of glad since if I die toDay (or toNight :L) I can at least say i'm confident in you town.
pls no appeal to emotionerino

That's fine and dandy, but who's scum?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
pls no appeal to emotionerino

That's fine and dandy, but who's scum?
At most one of Hando and Hollownote. More likely Hando solely because he knows better to play than how he does. Definitely not both of them and while possibly none of them, neither of their plays are acceptable. I get goosebumps about Garg, I really do. Similar to how you have some things on Gorf but it's a feeling you can't shake, it's how I feel about Garg.

Don't let BLS sit around since he could be scum and Ryker is a bit more active than this normally.

Fando is asking good questions with followups so I think he can be trusted. MiR I already explained.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I get goosebumps about Garg, I really do. Similar to how you have some things on Gorf but it's a feeling you can't shake, it's how I feel about Garg.
Yea, Gorf gives me this odd feeling too. It starts tingling down there and my heart gets all fuzzy. I used to try and fight it, but I've come to accept it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I see, I do see his play as worse than Hollownote cause it seem he has had many opportunities to explain himself, but chooses not to.
If you believe my votes are as solid as air, tell me why I should switch it.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Actually, IDK why i'm not on this.

Vote: Handorin

Fo real. I envision the futuristic meta game of mafia as no talking and only voting. It would be glorious.
Check out a game called "The Resistance", it's a board game which can pretty much be played with just voting.

Top Bottom