• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
But you just told me his joining of the wagon is what raised some red flags O: Wouldn't that mean that is a play that is unusual of him?
Yeah. Maybe I didn't make it clear.

Hando is not an active poster, nor does he like to explain things, doesn't mean it should be excused and he should NEVER get to late game (or really past Day 1 but I doubt people will ever policy lynch that). However you can't get anything but null from that because people let him always play that way.

However I don't think him throwing a vote on people like the way he did with MiR is even close to part of his normal play.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
If you believe my votes are as solid as air, tell me why I should switch it.
Because you have not explained anything about why you voted yet? I am not asking you to change votes, I am asking you to support your vote with reasons as to why do you think a MiR vote is the best way to go.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I also have never played a game with Handorin scum IIRC. I am not going to let the day end without putting him in the spotlight after that vote.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Because you have not explained anything about why you voted yet? I am not asking you to change votes, I am asking you to support your vote with reasons as to why do you think a MiR vote is the best way to go.
I believe I have, but that's besides the point because I could actually reiterate it a different way in a post.

But my question was

Why should I switch my vote?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I believe I have, but that's besides the point because I could actually reiterate it a different way in a post.

But my question was

Why is NO ONE voting this guy? You guys can't let him get away with throwing out a vote like he did like nothing happened. Town, if you want reads, you pressure this guy right now.

Fando, vote him with me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Just going to leave this here, note that most of my comments are about MiR, and they aren't positive. Remember I'm practically on a different time line than you guys. I hit this thread practically once a day if lucky and take it 10 pages at a time.

Copying and pasting my notes I made. Gova and Gorf keep getting mixed up in my mind.

-Meaningless rvs bandwagon on soup. Common soup hate

-MiR #64, like who cares? Why would anyone ask someone to analyze something they did? It's just begging for attention and trying to force a read to "catch them". Attention worthy, but means nothing by itself currently. Watch trends.

-Agree w/ Potassium. Garg slight town read with that tell of forgetting Gheb was part of IR.

- @Soup such salt, such mafia

- @ Fandangox Fandangox - any wagon involving soup will get the same reaction, no matter the stage in the game. This is typical soup behavior and not telling at all.

-This game doesn't even know about the #HBC wildcard.

-MiR Caring way to much about that self read question. Like Gova/Raz have said, you can't get anything other than RVS/lolidunno.

-Ignoring is a tell, you don't have to pressure people to get one.

-@Make it Rain!- Like, you're generalizing scum way to much. Scum won't do anything. A player as scum will do something. How will Raz as scum enter the game? Are you that dead set on him not being commital? (aka not working on a random bandwagon?)

@Gova yo dawg, I was doing law homework (and I know nothing about law), then I went to bed.

-soup being overly emotional again. I wonder if he actually replaces out? Only my read through will tell...

-Dang I missed Seph's banner.

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu your Not Voting list is incorrect. Make sure to update it. Props on that vote log though. It's pretty cool.

Very much this.

Scum List:
1. HollowNote- dunno
2. Handorin- Godfather
3. Gargaglione- Scum
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)- Scum
5. Gorf- Town
6. Raziek-Town
7. Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB)- Sporting cement shoes in the lake
8. dabuz- town
9. soup/BLS- town
10. Fandangox- Scum wildcard
11. Gova- Scum
12. ScaryLB59- Scum Wildcard
13. Potassium- Town

Fandangox

Smash Lord

But my question was

I don't think your reasoning was enough, that's why I am asking, otherwise I wouldn't be. Don't try to change the subject into why I should tell you to switch votes, I want you to explain your CURRENT vote.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
-MiR #64, like who cares? Why would anyone ask someone to analyze something they did? It's just begging for attention and trying to force a read to "catch them". Attention worthy, but means nothing by itself currently. Watch trends.

MiR Caring way to much about that self read question. Like Gova/Raz have said, you can't get anything other than RVS/lolidunno.

-@Make it Rain!- Like, you're generalizing scum way to much. Scum won't do anything. A player as scum will do something. How will Raz as scum enter the game? Are you that dead set on him not being commital? (aka not working on a random bandwagon?)

Wow, it's nothing (substantial)!

Why would your vote not be on MiR much earlier if this is how you felt about him then?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Because I'm lazy and didn't hit the thread until much later because of school, work, then getting stranded at work.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Why would your vote not be on MiR much earlier if this is how you felt about him then?
I was about to ask the same thing. I don't see enough reasoning on that post for you to cast a vote, if you felt strongly about it why didn't you vote back then? What's different now that made you vote now?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Because I'm lazy and didn't hit the thread until much later because of school, work, then getting stranded at work.
Scum List:
1. HollowNote- dunno
2. Handorin- Godfather
3. Gargaglione- Scum
5. Gorf- Town
6. Raziek-Town
8. dabuz- town
9. soup/BLS- town
11. Gova- Scum
13. Potassium- Town

You have 3 scum here and 2 wildcards (I presume meaning you think one of these 2 are scum), you have no excuse to not be voting MiR here if you were just gonna vote him later when there was what looked like a wagon to you considering you had no new reasoning.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I was about to ask the same thing. I don't see enough reasoning on that post for you to cast a vote, if you felt strongly about it why didn't you vote back then? What's different now that made you vote now?
If that's to me, it's because Hando is here ATM and **** if i'm gonna let a rare opportunity to establish reads on Hando go to waste.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Scum List:
1. HollowNote- dunno
2. Handorin- Godfather
3. Gargaglione- Scum
5. Gorf- Town
6. Raziek-Town
8. dabuz- town
9. soup/BLS- town
11. Gova- Scum
13. Potassium- Town

You have 3 scum here and 2 wildcards (I presume meaning you think one of these 2 are scum), you have no excuse to not be voting MiR here if you were just gonna vote him later when there was what looked like a wagon to you considering you had no new reasoning.
Let's assume I actually noticed there was a bandwagon.

Why shouldn't I vote MiR if I think he's scum? Does a bandwagon mean I shouldn't vote?

Handorin

Smash Hero
And by nothing is different, that means I still feel he is scum worthy enough to lynch.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
3-5 votes
Daykill: Handorin

No but seriously, **** this slot.

Hando just came in to vote MiR now that he sees a wagon forming. His justification is a post waaaaay back in the game showing he had a scum read on MiR but he doesn't do anything with that scum read until deciding to vote MiR now. There has been no development in his reads and his reasoning is ****, he literally just tried to avoid the question and his response does not justice to town thought processes. The reason Hando is scum is because he wanted to join a bandwagon inconspicuously after sidelining the game and hope no one noticed. He has had no read development and did not vote when the pressure could have been useful. **** this slot if they live because a wagon hop like this is intolerable.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Like I said, didn't even know there was a wagon until you guys said so.

But I'll smell ya later. See ya in the graveyard.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Whhaaaat just happened?...
Someone please tell me i'm not the only one seeing this :V
I very much saw it but didn't see it as a priority since Hando was predominantly inactive moreso than scummy, but these last string of posts were pretty darn scummy

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I want everyone's thoughts on what just transpired when they read this thread.
I'm sorry, I've never been in a game with a Daykill before.

This means you're a cop, right? Also, when is Hando's role revealed?

Handorin

Smash Hero
OP:
This is an open 13 man set-up
the setup included:
2 Pokemon Conquest Goons
2 DC Comics Goons
8 Vanilla townies
1 Town Comparison Cop

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Special Notes
This is an open 13 man set-up
the setup included:
2 Pokemon Conquest Goons
2 DC Comics Goons
8 Vanilla townies
1 Town Comparison Cop
I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate

Top Bottom