• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
No, I know. I went back to read the role list and just assumed that the cop can do a daykill or something, since I've never seen that before

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's a problem I have as town where I constantly get paranoid and doubt things when I look from another angle. Really, I have no problem with Gova and that could have gone better unsaid with some reflecting out-of-thread. That's what the notes thing is supposed to be helping me with but sometimes impulsively posting stuff leaks through.

So I see you like the dabuz wagon. Are you on it? If no, do you want to be? I saved you a cushion.
I probably will be, I just need to catch up on like 4 pages worth of stuff here.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I think I'd actually rather Handorin at this point.

Still not a huuuuge fan of Dabuz. Problem is, I'm unsure if it's Town grasping at scum to throw under the bus, or scum doing so.

Handorin

Smash Hero

Still not a huuuuge fan of Dabuz. Problem is, I'm unsure if it's Town grasping at scum to throw under the bus, or scum doing so.
I'm a verb now. Awesome.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Note that I even said his inactivity is normal for Hando and null. You can't tell me that vote isn't garbage.
I still think your convenient unvoting of MiR and turn-around on Hando is of most suspicion though

Kantrip

Kantplay
I want everyone's thoughts on what just transpired when they read this thread.
My thoughts are that Hando is being pretty meh and hard to deal with but that you're jumping on him over-zealously because you want him lynched instead of you.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Why Handorin?

Why do you hate dabuz and yet want to vote alongside him?

Do you not think dabuz is being a tad opportunistic with his Handorin stuff? Like, a few people said his vote was bad and dabuz goes balls deep on that and blows it way out of proportion.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
My thoughts are that Hando is being pretty meh and hard to deal with but that you're jumping on him over-zealously because you want him lynched instead of you.
Hard to deal with? So are you telling me you don't think it's scummy to come in here with that MiR vote like he did?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hard to deal with? So are you telling me you don't think it's scummy to come in here with that MiR vote like he did?
Oh it is, but I didn't realize he had actually given reasoning for his Toed scumread (albeit weak reasoning). Sure he could have voted him then, but his responses at least line up. I wouldn't mind seeing him dead (or him + HollowNote or something comp copped), but I still think you're worse.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was thinking this, but conversely what do you think about Hando being a target scum dabuz uses to look good on a flip? That page was really feeling unwarranted.
I doubt a Hando/dabuz scumteam would take that risk.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Oh it is, but I didn't realize he had actually given reasoning for his Toed scumread (albeit weak reasoning). Sure he could have voted him then, but his responses at least line up. I wouldn't mind seeing him dead (or him + HollowNote or something comp copped), but I still think you're worse.
I'm worse than the guy who hasn't evolved his reads since his first read list of the game yet picks a completely opportunistic time to vote? A guy who can't even JUSTIFY doing so? Take tunnel vision goggles off please.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm worse than the guy who hasn't evolved his reads since his first read list of the game yet picks a completely opportunistic time to vote? A guy who can't even JUSTIFY doing so? Take tunnel vision goggles off please.
Didn't he justify his vote?

He said he already disliked Politoed (confirmed true) and he didn't get around to voting earlier (evident) and he doesn't think it's scummy to remember to vote when other people do so (subjective).

Like I said, I still don't like him, but it's more for a lack of presence than anything.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Didn't he justify his vote?

He said he already disliked Politoed (confirmed true) and he didn't get around to voting earlier (evident) and he doesn't think it's scummy to remember to vote when other people do so (subjective).

Like I said, I still don't like him, but it's more for a lack of presence than anything.
I don't consider that a justified reason, i consider it an excuse more than anything.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't consider that a justified reason, i consider it an excuse more than anything.
What about it wasn't good enough for you?

I think it's feasible he made his full reads post and just neglected to throw a vote down there, saw the Politoed wagon and got reminded that he had a vote, and added it to the wagon.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What about it wasn't good enough for you?

I think it's feasible he made his full reads post and just neglected to throw a vote down there, saw the Politoed wagon and got reminded that he had a vote, and added it to the wagon.
Let's think about this.

First of all, Hando is claiming he did -not- see the wagon when he made that vote. What changed his mind that he decided to vote now, later in the Day, than before? According to what he said, it seems like nothing did, that's a red flag, he can't be telling me that nothing happened.

Skimmed this topic more than skim milk, but this is what I'm getting from it:

Vote: Make it Rain
This is his vote post. Seriously, based on this and other posts, nothing changed.

However, since he skimmed the topic, it's implied he's gotten something from. "Apparently" he didn't get there was a wagon forming on MiR. When asked why voted now, he just brings up his older scum read on MiR, that doesn't tell us anything, he didn't even further his reads. Literally the only way to not be contradicting himself here is to have randomly thought now (at the time of his vote) would be a good time to vote. That in itself though is an issue though because, like ****, i'm not going to fall for someone with no reason deciding that was that convenient time to vote MiR and hop onboard.

In short since I rage posted this and my thoughts probably aren't coherent.

-His reads didn't evolve past his initial scum read on MiR, yet now is the time to vote. This doesn't make sense for a town player, it's a wasted opportunity for him to have pressured MiR, a scum read of his, earlier on, and to show he's actually thinking about this game and reading it. It's also completely out of the blue and untrustworthy.
-Claims he didn't see the wagon, yes in his vote post it's implied he saw something that made him want to join the wagon. It's a contradiction.
-Also, look as why he doesn't like MiR in his read list, it's of such little substance that might fly for a weak scum read that early on in the game, but now it's not substantial at all.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Let's think about this.

First of all, Hando is claiming he did -not- see the wagon when he made that vote. What changed his mind that he decided to vote now, later in the Day, than before? According to what he said, it seems like nothing did, that's a red flag, he can't be telling me that nothing happened.

This is his vote post. Seriously, based on this and other posts, nothing changed.

However, since he skimmed the topic, it's implied he's gotten something from. "Apparently" he didn't get there was a wagon forming on MiR. When asked why voted now, he just brings up his older scum read on MiR, that doesn't tell us anything, he didn't even further his reads. Literally the only way to not be contradicting himself here is to have randomly thought now (at the time of his vote) would be a good time to vote. That in itself though is an issue though because, like ****, i'm not going to fall for someone with no reason deciding that was that convenient time to vote MiR and hop onboard.

In short since I rage posted this and my thoughts probably aren't coherent.

-His reads didn't evolve past his initial scum read on MiR, yet now is the time to vote. This doesn't make sense for a town player, it's a wasted opportunity for him to have pressured MiR, a scum read of his, earlier on, and to show he's actually thinking about this game and reading it. It's also completely out of the blue and untrustworthy.
-Claims he didn't see the wagon, yes in his vote post it's implied he saw something that made him want to join the wagon. It's a contradiction.
-Also, look as why he doesn't like MiR in his read list, it's of such little substance that might fly for a weak scum read that early on in the game, but now it's not substantial at all.
We recognize how badly Hando is playing, but the truth of the matter is that you're a priority.

You've been consistently odd, flip-floppy, and trying to appease people. You're fundamentally scummy.
Hando's playing so badly that he's probably going to be lynched anyway; it's honestly more beneficial to have you get lynched first.

Top Bottom