• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finch's car is going to sfl and so should you! *Update*

Finch

Smash Lord
Ok so right now the decision is we're only going to linguini's tournament and I think it's Me, Col Bol, Garbonzo, Dop, and Mooney.

Everyone has to pay $15-20 in gas. If you can't pay then I can't take you because the economy sucks and gas sucks and I shouldn't be spending so much money on traveling. But I am and so are you so pay up.

Can someone in SFL house us Saturday night?

AfroQT

Smash Master
i work at a theatre 2 and i always get saturday off.
I pay for this by working 6 days all week lol.

Frames

DI
He says he's driving to linguini's for his melee tourney so it must be the weekend of july 6th.

i'll go, sounds like fun, meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :colorful:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if i drove down there, it'd be for the will's brawl tourneys on 7/5. i wouldnt stay the next day for melee

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You make me sad GDX :(
sorry colbol. not in the business of wasting my money by getting steamrolled in a game i got no chance in. not saying that melee is abd at all, cause it isnt, but i got no shot rock

Zoro

Smash Champion
u know what brian

sooner or later ur gonna see how ****ty brawl is and then ur gonna come comin back to melee.

watch

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, yeah I was pretty sure you didn't have an excursion to deal with all the bummers (people who bum rides)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
finch, that tales of symphonia you let me borrow wont be read by my wii, and it has literally no scratches on it.

just wanted to let you know, cause thats ruined my day

Top Bottom