• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally! Some Brawl ENGLISH Voices...~UPDATED:MORE VOICES~

PCHU

Smash Lord
Strange how threads eventually fall way off topic...

Anyhow, I don't think Lucario will be bad.
Wolf can't be bad, because they've made him well in previous games.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I don't know why posts are coming to this topic, CJay is the one with the game and the one making the vids...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No. He simply updated his topic with videos already in another thread in the same forums. Even if he didn't noticed, it's a little sad. Sorry if I looked pissed, I really ain't.
It's not sad really. In this case, it was a simple misunderstanding.

Thats sad to argue over who has the rights to make a thread. Grow up.
I do agree with this post however. If you're going to post a video on the internet-on YOUTUBE non-the-less, you have to expect people will snatch them up and use them for their own purposes.

Besides, the topic starter edited stating that the videos aren't his.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
XD @ Wolf

Maybe at the pause in his line... Maybe he was meant to pause because it was used in a victory pose where he somewhat stops at the middle.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Hate to quote myself, but I forgot my own tidbits:

Lucario--Sounds much more rugged and evil than his movie counterpart. I would've liked a softer voice for him. That being said, comparative to other voices, it's very good.
7/10

Wolf--While it is alright, I would've loved if they got the voice from Starfox Assault instead. That voice was so badass. It almost sounds like they got the guy who did Lucario to do it and told him "Oh just remove the rasp! New voice lawl!"
6/10

Snake-- David Hayter is a professional. He's done this character for a while so it was a nobrainer that he should voice it. Now...why can't this game apply that logic to other characters as well???
10/10

PCHU

Smash Lord
NO!!!!!
Read the ENTIRE THREAD, and look for MY POST about Wolf being a cowboy.....
WHY? I should've shut up...............
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WAS TRUE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why? Wolf isn't supposed to sound like that!
He's supposed to be of a higher class AND still have that rough voice......
but HE'S A DANG COWBOY!
And Lucario.......
LAY OFF THE AURA MAN........
THAT STUFF GETS TO YOU.

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
Lucario and Wolf both aren't really what I expected. I expected Lucario to sound more like Mewtwo. Instead his voice sounds too raspy and hardcore haha. I don't know about Wolf. It's ok.

BTW, Wolf has the most ******** idle pose I've ever seen. I've been wanting to say that somewhere for awhile now.

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm eight seconds away from strangling the PKM Trainer now...

And why does Ike sound like Greil?

Oh, and Pit's English voice acting doesn't sound that bad...

*dives into bomb shelter*

EDIT: And that's not Wolf's Assault voice actor...

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
ASH. KETCHUM. AHHHH.

I have no problem with Sonic's voice, y'know. I mean, it could really be worse. It's...him.

Lucario and Wolf are good, too. Yeah... I'm stuck on Ike and ASH though. >.<

On another note, I like Snake's Japanese voice because it's less raspy, but nothing about it really stands out besides that, so his English voice is just as good.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
People who hate these voices are weaboos and don't know good voice acting.

Albeit Sonic has a terrible voice but that fits perfectly for a terrible character. Yes, even Ryan had a terrible voice for Sonic. The original voice was terrible too.
screw you sonic rocks and ryan was perfect you think he sucks you tell him he's on myspace!(though i do agree his current voice is g-d awful)

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
let me just say... WHAT THE AGDFJDSAHFSGS... why couldnt they just use the voices from the newest starfox? starfox assault! i mean COME ON i could deal with falco and fox sounding badly but WOLF?!!? WOLF IS NOT A COWBOY!

ArmedWolf001

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Trainer has the most annoying voice clips in the game. There are some good ones and some crappy ones. I didn't have a problem with Wolf's voice, and he didn't sound like a cowboy to me. There will probably be the option for Japanese audio though.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Hmm does anyone know if Pit keeps his Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya from his side B? I'd like to see that replaced with something else =/

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
He's too FAAAAABULOUS for pig disgusting English, apparently.

EDIT: Holy ****, Lucario is in reality Thanos.

EDIT2: Holy ****, Wolf is David Carradine from the 70's.
Marth's too Fabulous for alot of things.

Lucario does sound like Thanos..lol! I think this voice would be better for Mewtwo. But oh well.

Wolf should'nt have a southern accent. He should have a more gruff sounding voice. Like Mawgrim from the Chronicles of Narnia (the lead wolf in the movie, played by Michael Madsen).

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I WISH they had used the original Ash Ketchum for PT...but they didnt. Sad.

Wolf...eh... it's passable, but the assault voice would have been SO much better...

Lucario..not bad.

Pit.. :(

Ike.... almost :(

Falco.. eh, it's passable.

Fox is good.

Metaknight is awesome, fits his character well.

Sonic.. I didnt expect much else, its fine.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
i think they are all passable. once were actually playin maybe the voices will fit better. However Lucario, meta, and snake have the best voices by far.

Darthkirby707

Smash Cadet
I LOVE Falco's voice. Seriously, I'm considering maining him just for that. Metaknight is okay, not what I expected it to be. I hate Pit's, I will never let any of my friends play as him, for fear of him taunting. Ike is.... meh. I never really wanted to play him anyway. I'm glad Marth is still Japanese, because I main him, and his voice would no doubt be awkwardly feminine. Wolf is okay.... I would've preferred his British Starfox 64 accent, or even his Assault voice, which wasn't too bad. Fox I think is fine, but not amazing. Snake is exactly what I thought it would be. Sonic's is okay, a bit lower-pitched would've been nice, but it's not too bad.

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Wolf's voice is too deep.. C'mon.. you remember, "Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What the hell are you people talking about?

Marth may be the more effeminate of the Fire Emblem characters, but at least he's the STRAIGHT one

Top Bottom