• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally! Some Brawl ENGLISH Voices...~UPDATED:MORE VOICES~

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
And about Rundas.....type it in on youtube.

But, you know what?
If we got every character we wanted, including Micheal Jackson for some, then guess where we would be?
We would have a MUGEN clone.
Yes, a MUGEN clone.
BUT! With 1,000 times better detail.
Admit it, it wouldn't be too bad.
The roster list would be hard to move across, since the charactersq would be like 100 pixels each.
We don't want that do we?

But, the thing is, we do.

And about me?
I've been called a KH fanatic, a Metroid fanatic, a smash fanatic, and a zelda fanatic.
But, the thing is, I have my facts straight, plus several educated guesses about what's next.
I am not like other fanatics, who claim to know everything.
I'm the real deal, and I know what would be good for Super Smash Brothers, since I know about many games, their weak points, their good points, their creative points, their cliche'd points, and what people want to see more of.
All at the age of 14.
i don't care about jet (though i think he and riders can go to hell) just saying he sounds like super sonic because jason griffith is ultimate failure i'd rather have the guy from the ova at least they had the age right

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Fox's wasn't too bad at all! I liked it, sounds like him. Meta Knight's is weird...Falco's sounds like a English man in London! Pit's....WTF. His Japanese one fit him perfectly! Now he's a woman!?

Screw Marth being the he/she, its Pit now!

Well once you understand where which menu goes where, just change it to Japanese, there you go.

P.S. Ike's is one of the worst i've ever heard. He's suppose to sound badass, what happened to that!?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Fox sounds a bit better than he did in melee. He sounds a bit younger, which is the way I like it.

Metaknight sounds like Darth Vader, without the famous breathing that's done in the movies.
I love it.

Many people hate Pit's voice, but I like it. It may sound sorta like a woman, but it's really a boy's voice with a strange accent. Remember, not everyone has an American accent...

Ike: "I fight for my friends." lol? Sounds like a computer. I like his English voice better than Marth's Japanese voice.

Falco's voice improved since melee's, nuff said.

From Pt.2 of the English voices:

Pokemon trainer's voice scares me a bit.

Sonic's voice is pretty good.

Snake's is always good.
That's all for now.

Valyoung

Smash Rookie
Arrg the only thing that really irritates me is that they seem to make everything sonic says too long. You're too slow vs. Too slow! which sounds better .......honestly

they do it more than once.... why cant he just say say a short line... "too easy..... piece of cake" im sorry what the heck is this it would be fine if they separated these two into separate pieces, but saying the same idea twice is just stupid and out of character.

A simple "too easy" is more like what i pictured him saying. whoever wrote out his script ruined it by having him say too much

The voice is fine its just that it isnt used right

edit*

oh and link for those who dont know what im talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQOEHk9mhbI

upex

Smash Cadet
Fox- Hes okay not the worst of the bunch
Falco- Why does he have that weird accent?
Pit- Wow that really was terrible I never want to fight against pit just because his voice is so bad
Metaknight- AWSOME!!! Well the best of the voices so far anyways.
Ike- "I fight for my friends"

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I dunno if Meta Knight sounding like Darth Vader is awesome or lame.

And you can't do Japanese mode anymore? Lame.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Wasn't Metaknight the one who DIDN'T TALK?
He MIGHT have spoken ONCE, but it did NOT sound like Darth Vader.

Ike......I really don't care.
Cool guy, cool voice, that's all that matters.

Fox is fine, he actually sounded like he's supposed to.

Falco seems to resemble his past being, but in very few phrases.
Other than those, he got hit by the accent train, and is still suffering from injury.

Why does PT sound exactly like he does in the anime?
He looks like he should have a slightly deeper voice.

Snake is perfect.

But honestly, if sonic sounds like a quick little guy, then he's voiced perfectly.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Just to point it out to everyone who doesn't like Ike's voice.

That's how he sounds in FE10: Radiant Dawn.
Most of the characters are like that. Fox and Falco are their Assault voice actors. Falco had that crazy accent that made him sound like the fonz from happy days.

While I prefer most of the Japanese voices more, Snake makes up for all the bad English voices. Snake's English voice is the most bad *** voice in gaming. And contrary yo rumors Marth kept his Japanese voice so I'm fine with it.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Falco only sounds like himself in a few phrases.
He DID NOT, let me repeat, DID NOT have that accent.
He gained it over his break from gaming.

purple-tangerine

Smash Cadet
Dang...Metaknight sounds crappy, but whatever. I'm happy Marth stayed japanese, but I don't get why they didn't do the same w/Ike. Maybe I'm just partial to Japanese though. :p

LockeExe

Smash Cadet
Most of the characters are like that. Fox and Falco are their Assault voice actors. Falco had that crazy accent that made him sound like the fonz from happy days.

While I prefer most of the Japanese voices more, Snake makes up for all the bad English voices. Snake's English voice is the most bad *** voice in gaming. And contrary yo rumors Marth kept his Japanese voice so I'm fine with it.

Same, I prefer the Japanese voices, too. :/ Wonder why they didn't add the option to change it. . . And I agree with Snake's voice. xD

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
this has probably been said countless times in this thread, but what is it with all these stupid cheesy lines?

Pit:

'You cant defeat me'
'You're not ready yet'
'Too easy'

Ike:

'You'll get no sympathy from me'

Falco:

'Piece of cake'
'Had enough already?'
'You were'nt worth the trouble'

Sonic:

'You're too slow'
'Too easy, piece of cake'

They are SO annoying! i just hate lines like these, whatever context they're used in

oh and as for Pokemon Trainer...OMG SHUT UP

Jackal478

Smash Ace
this has probably been said countless times in this thread, but what is it with all these stupid cheesy lines?

Pit:

'You cant defeat me'
'You're not ready yet'
'Too easy'

Ike:

Falco:

'Piece of cake'
'Had enough already?'

Sonic:

'You're too slow'

They are SO annoying! i just hate lines like these, whatever context they're used in

What do you want them to do? Throw cusswords and slang around?

This is a nintendo game, you know. xD

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord

Pit:

'You cant defeat me'
'You're not ready yet'
'Too easy'

Ike:

Falco:

'Piece of cake'
'Had enough already?'

Sonic:

'You're too slow'

What did you think the voices would sound like?

Tino's White Horse

Smash Journeyman

Pit:

'You cant defeat me'
'You're not ready yet'
'Too easy'

Ike:

I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!

Falco:

'Piece of cake'
'Had enough already?'

Sonic:

'You're too slow'

Fixed for accuracy.

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
Voices probably won't matter to me after a week. I'll be to busy concentrating on other things.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
meta knight sounds like vader and ike sounds like anakin. 0.0 weird
Meta Knight: Ike, I am your father.
Ike: It can't be! That's impossible! I must fight for my friends!

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Meta Knight: Ike, I am your father.
Ike: It can't be! That's impossible! I must fight for my friends!
Seriously though, this voice sounds kickass for Ike. My only complaint will be if Wolf doesn't say the one line, and ofcourse Falco. I mean, "piece of cake" is kind of Sonic's thing. :(

But yeah, David Hayter and Charles Martinet for the win. I hope Lucario is aided by Sean Schemmel (Goku)..O__O''

Uchiharakiri

Smash Journeyman
Maybe, just maybe, there is a CD to be gained that may unlock Japanese language options (audio and menu both maybe?) in the game. MAYbe...let's start looking for it.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Seriously though, this voice sounds kickass for Ike. My only complaint will be if Wolf doesn't say the one line, and ofcourse Falco. I mean, "piece of cake" is kind of Sonic's thing. :(

But yeah, David Hayter and Charles Martinet for the win. I hope Lucario is aided by Sean Schemmel (Goku)..O__O''

I found that so funny when I read on who voiced Lucario in the movie. It just...so worked that it was scary!

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i actually kinda like em. falco has the exaggerated brooklyn accent lol

pit sounds like a young naive emo, and he is one so its quite fitting.

Top Bottom