• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final SSBM Jigglypuff Combo Vid by The King of DBR

The King

Smash Ace
Found this while I was digging through my harddrive, had forgotten about this for the past couple months and figured that later is better than never, lol. The footage contained isn't exactly up-to-date and is a few months old, so considering I've only been to OC3 since last January, there's still some fun stuff to be had in the video.

Either way, feel free to enjoy my last Jigglypuff SSBM combo video. I've since moved to Brawl and retired my Jiggs, so I guess the video's name "Rest In Peace" is pretty befitting =). Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQfBB0aCYE

King Out

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
I remember when Rollout first came out, then I remember waiting for evolution to come out, and now it's the finale. Makes me kind of sad to think combos and videos like this won't be seen anymore, but times change. Good luck with brawl and thanks for the amazing combos.

soap

Smash Hero
such long winded combos, i dont think any other character hits a person that many times before killing them

Top Bottom