• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Tier List

Tien2500

Smash Lord
GOD
Fox/Falco/Wolf - Landmaster: Ok
Sonic - Super Sonic: Ok

Captain Olimar - End of Day: You can avoid the final hit without too much difficulty depending on character and stage.
Mr. Game & Watch - Octopus: Ok
Wario - Warioman: Ok
Snake - Grenade Launcher: Ok
Captain Falcon - Blue Falcon: A bit hard to hit... can you combo into this?
Luigi - Negative Zone: Ok.
Ness/Lucas - PK Starstorm: Easy to avoid in a one on one.
Marth - Critical Hit: Ok
Ganondorf - Beast Ganon: Ok
Ike - Great Aether: Ok
Meta Knight - Galaxia Darkness: The range is mediocre and it doesn't KO until somewhat high percentages. Can you combo into it?

High
Yoshi - Super Dragon: Ok
Ice Climbers - Iceberg: Doesn't really seem to do that much besides a bit of damage. By the time you get to the enemy its half over and they can still fight back reasonably well. If you don't have Nana its very hard to hit them at all.
Link/Toon Link - Triforce Slash: Better than some of them in the tier above.
Samus - Zero Beam: Ditto.
Bowser - GigaBowser
Lucario - Aura Storm: Can easily be avoided by a decent player.
Zelda/Sheik - Light Arrow: Ok
Pikachu - Volt Tackle: Ok
Pokemon Trainer - Triple Finish: Sadly no :( Long start up and unless you hit with the middle of the attack they'll often bounce off of it. Mid tier at best.

MEDIUM
Diddy Kong - Rocket Barrel Barrage
Mario - Mario Finale: Can be hard to KO with and does like 20 damage or so if it doesn't hit them off the stage. A tier lower.
King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army: Reasonably easy to dodge. Maybe a tier lower.
Pit - Paletuna's Army: Ok
Jigglypuff - Puff Up: Can be either useless or incredible depending on the stage and character. I guess its ok here.
R.O.B - Diffusion Beam: Rob isn't the fastest character so this can be easily avoided. Down a tier.

LOW
Zero Suit Samus - Power Suit Samus: Yup. Easily avoidable/DIable and transforms into a worse character.
Kirby - Cook Kirby: This one is right. :( Stupid avoidable cook.
Peach - Peach Blossom
DK - Konga Beat: No. Pressing A makes the attack much larger and more damaging. Used at the right time this can be pretty devastating.

Browny

Smash Hater
Diddy/MK/Kirby should all be bottom tier

they can be completely avoided by airdodging at the right time, and Diddy's actual results in getting more HP since you can just spam spotdodges against the peanuts/diddy, and go and eat them as he turns around to do another pass.

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
You are a fool if you dont put Zelda/Sheik's one into the top fianl smashes... so easy and powerful, totally broken final smash. I feel bad to use it sometimes...

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
I never had trouble dodging Olimar's FS as Zelda/Sheik, and Donkey Kong is really under underrated.... if youre not a **** you'll be a beast with his FS. I do admit that a noob cant do **** with it. But we are not here to base our rankings on noobs are we ?

Raise Zelda/Sheik, DK and SLIGHTLY Jigglypuff's (because, even though I dont like her at all, u cant be lower tier with her puffing move. You CAN be a beast if u know how to do it... so it does deserve mid tier)

ANNNNNNND

Lower Olimar's...

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
Here are my thoughs...

GOD
Fox/Falco/Wolf - Landmaster| Good, but shouldn't be top tier
Sonic - Super Sonic| A little overrated but still Goldy.:chuckle:

Captain Olimar - End of Day| Glad to see it so high, I think it should be top tier
Mr. Game & Watch - Octopus| Never seent his one in action :psycho:
Wario - Warioman| A good one, really annoying to play against
Snake - Grenade Launcher| I think this is the right place for this on the tier, it's also the funnest to use
Captain Falcon - Blue Falcon| A really good one, should be ranked higher
Luigi - Negative Zone| Shouldn't be ranked so high high but still decent
Ness/Lucas - PK Starstorm| Awesome! Impossible to run away from:dizzy:
Marth - Critical Hit| The strongest attack in the game, the only bad thing is it can be suicide to yourself if you don't hit:(
Ganondorf - Beast Ganon| Never seen it in action either :p
Ike - Great Aether| I like this one easy to get people with and has big K.O potential
Meta Knight - Galaxia Darkness| Better then Ike's, he got the right place for this one:)

High
Yoshi - Super Dragon| A really long one, fun to use
Ice Climbers - Iceberg| Would be ranked higher if it was more usful in big levels
Link/Toon Link - Triforce Slash| Should be in Top, just as good as Ike's
Samus - Zero Beam| A nice one, sucks to be on the recieving end of it
Bowser - GigaBowser| I think should actually be lower, I'm really good at defending against it though :rotfl:
Lucario - Aura Storm| An amusing one, easier to escape from the others though
Zelda/Sheik - Light Arrow| Quite powerful:ohwell:
Pikachu - Volt Tackle| Should be lower! I am a Pikachu user and I think its quite bad, hard to control! Good when it hits though.:p
Pokemon Trainer - Triple Finish| Should be in Top, extremely powerful

MEDIUM
Diddy Kong - Rocket Barrel Barrage| Another fun one use and a pain when your opponent gets it
Mario - Mario Finale| Not that great, good placing for this one
King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army| Should be higher! "The Big Gay Dance" haha!
Pit - Paletuna's Army| Really bugs me, love getting it and screaming "flying monkaaays!" Lol:chuckle:
Jigglypuff - Puff U| Hard to escape from:mad:
R.O.B - Diffusion Beam| I think this one is pretty underpowered:urg:

LOW
Zero Suit Samus - Power Suit Samus| A really bad one:embarrass
Kirby - Cook Kirby| Bad memories from this one >_< my friend always uses Kirby and gets the Smash ball:ohwell:
Peach - Peach Blossom| A terrible one, I tell me friend to grow some peaches when it happens lol
DK - Konga Beat| Ya...pretty bad...

Well, that's MY two cents on the topic!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
if you can actually nail konga beat on the right beat, and you have the opponent trapped in a corner of the stage, you have a chance at edgeguarding. but yeah i don't think i've seen it outright kill...

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
JigglyPuffs finalsmash is Ok. too bad it kills your teamate in a 2v2.
Olimars finalsmash sucks. in KO ability. but it does do alot of damage.
Lucas and Nesses final smash sux vs expirenced players seeing how if you simply spotdodge as fast as you can 80% of them will miss.
Dk's finalsmash is extremely strong and can cover the entire map if you do it right.
Triple finish Blows.
I would Put Zss next to metaknights seeing as though ZSS is 1hit KO with about the same range. Minus the slash range

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
GOD TIER (broken)
Sonic - Super Sonic

TOP TIER (unavoidable)
Wolf/Falco/Fox - Landmaster
Bowser - GigaBowser
Snake - Grenade Launcher
Yoshi - Super Dragon
Mr. Game & Watch - Octopus
DK - Konga Beat (this assumes that it is performed perfectly)
Pikachu - Volt Tackle

MID TIER (difficult to avoid)
Wario - Warioman
R.O.B - Diffusion Beam
Diddy Kong - Rocket Barrel Barrage
Lucas - PK Starstorm
Samus - Zero Beam
Luigi - Negative Zone
Pokemon Trainer - Triple Finish
King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army
Ice Climbers - Iceberg

BOTTOM TIER (easy to avoid)
Zelda/Sheik - Light Arrow
Lucario - Aura Storm
Ganondorf - Beast Ganon
Pit - Paletuna's Army
Ike - Great Aether
Ness - PK Starstorm
Meta Knight - Galaxia Darkness
Captain Olimar - End of Day
Marth - Critical Hit
Captain Falcon - Blue Falcon
Mario - Mario Finale
Kirby - Cook Kirby
Peach - Peach Blossom
Link/Toon Link - Triforce Slash
Jigglypuff - Puff Up
Zero Suit Samus - Power Suit Samus
Oh hi I fixed your list.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
Broken - Sonic - Super Sonic
Oh hi I fixed your list.
Can Super Sonic KO one person 3 times per FS?

Landmaster(Falco's is easiest), can KO 3 times(2 if the person doesn't move while invincible) per Landmaster.

Try it out in training mode.

Here's what you do, quickly KO them while they're alive. Then they respawn, WAIT until they either move or they drop to the ground(and you can touch them).

Then, go under them, lift them off of the screen(if they moved while invincible). If you can't lift them off, just push them off then fly back on the platform.

If you're Fox or Wolf, shoot the laser also. Don't bother shooting the laser with Falco's Landmaster unless you can't do anything else or the enemy is at really high percent.

Not to mention:
1. Super sonic is hard to control, while Landmaster is easy to control and KO with.

2. Landmaster is so much harder to dodge than Super Sonic.

3. Also, Landmaster can KO multiple times per landmaster(see above) while Supersonic, no where as easy as landmaster.

4. If you're playing Free for all or in doubles - Landmaster > Everyone. Super Sonic can't KO as easy as landmaster can.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

Landmaster(Falco's is easiest), can KO 3 times(2 if the person doesn't move while invincible) per Landmaster.

Here's what you do, quickly KO them while they're alive. Then they respawn, WAIT until they either move or they drop to the ground(and you can touch them).

Then, go under them, lift them off of the screen(if they moved while invincible). If you can't lift them off, just push them off then fly back on the platform.

Not to mention:
1. Super sonic is hard to control, while Landmaster is easy to control and KO with.

3. Also, Landmaster can KO multiple times per landmaster(see above) while Supersonic, no where as easy as landmaster.
Unless someones completely stupid, they won't get killed more then once by landmaster.

Super Sonic is EASY to control. My 8 year old brother can do it.

Landmaster is easier to dodge. You can't even do anything if Sonics soaring at you at 1000000 milers per hour over and over again.

SUPER SONIC KILLS WAY MORE TIMES THEN LANDMASTER.
I don't know what game your playing, but its not Brawl.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace

If you're Fox or Wolf, shoot the laser also. Don't bother shooting the laser with Falco's Landmaster unless you can't do anything else or the enemy is at really high percent.

Not to mention:

4. If you're playing Free for all or in doubles - Landmaster > Everyone. Super Sonic can't KO as easy as landmaster can.
Super Sonic is easy to control if you don't JAM the control stick. And you can KO someone ONCE with Landmaster. Players aren't going to sit on the platform and let themselves be taken off screen unless they're idiots. At the first chance they would run away.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Whajoo talking about, peaches FS can get you an e-z KO and heal yourself while your at it, LOL

The Pope Of Pie

Smash Rookie
Whajoo talking about, peaches FS can get you an e-z KO and heal yourself while your at it, LOL
Hardly. Unless they're on a high percentage there not going to far. And as you try to kill the first one, anyone else your battling picks up the food.
Usually when i play a peach and she does her FS i end up with less %.
She's good where she is.

This seems to be about what people think is the order.

GOD
Sonic - Super Sonic
Fox/Flaco - Landmaster
Wolf - Landmaster

Snake - Grenade Launcher
Wario - WarioMan
Ness/Lucas - PK Starstorm
Yoshi - Super Dragon
Olimar - End of Day
Zelda/Sheik - Light Arrows

HIGH
Luigi - Negative Zone
Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrel Barrage
Ganondorf - Beast Ganon
Marth - Critical Hit
Ike - Great Aether
Samus - Zero Beam
Bowser - GigaBowser

MID
Pit - Palutena's Army
Lucario - Aura Beam
Pikachu - Volt Tackle

LOW
Donkey Kong - Konga Beat
R.O.B - Difussion Beam
Ice Cimbers - Iceberg
Mario - Mario Finae

BOTTOM
Peach - Peach Blossom
Kirby - Cook Kirby
Jigglypuff - Puff Up

A god this from comparing the differences between the previous lists and averaging them.

Discuss

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Olimar's FS is the worst because you can always avoid it. Even some characters can come above the screen and avoid the whole thing. You can also use invincibility frames to avoid the attack. And even if you get hit into the ground you can still break out and not get killed by it 100% of the time. Its FAR from being the best.

Also i love how you guys think that Jigglypuff's FS is the second worst in the game. Imo Olimar and Jigglypuff should be switched on this teir list.

GOD
Wolf - Landmaster
Flaco - Landmaster
Sonic - Super Sonic
Jigglypuff - Puff Up

Wario - WarioMan
Marth - Critical Hit
Zelda/Sheik - Light Arrows
Ness/Lucas - PK Starstorm
Yoshi - Super Dragon
Fox - Landmaster

HIGH
Luigi - Negative Zone
Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrel Barrage
Snake - Grenade Launcher
Ganondorf - Beast Ganon
Samus - Zero Beam

MID
Bowser - GigaBowser
Pikachu - Volt Tackle
R.O.B - Difussion Beam
Ike - Great Aether

LOW

Pit - Palutena's Army
Donkey Kong - Konga Beat
Olimar - End of Day
Lucario - Aura Beam

BOTTOM
Kirby - Cook Kirby
Ice Cimbers - Iceberg
Mario - Mario Finae
Peach - Peach Blossom

B.B.

Smash Rookie
¿GOD the Landmasters? You can take out of the stage the enemy if he is in the top of the Landmaster, but the movement of the Landmasters is bad. If the enemy run to the bottom of the Landmaster, the cannon is useless.

In my opinion, the best Final Smashes are Super Sonic, Critical Hit and Wario-Man. And the worst Final Smash are Konga Beat and Diffusion Bearm.

Browny

Smash Hater
i agree puff-up is top tier, but only on some stages. yoshis island, BF, warioware, halberd, lylat cruise and maybe delfino its almost a guaranteed triple KO but on any other stage it is avoidable.

i dont see how wario man is so good, its not like he becomes so much stronger, only his bike seems to have more power, although it is an instant KO if it hits, spamming dodges is too good vs warioman. and i repeat, diddys is the worst no doubt. unless youre blind you can avoid it entirely

PrinceOfDalaam

Smash Apprentice
When I first saw this thread's title, I thought it was about the actual tier list for brawl, lol.
Then I realized it was a pointless thread about pointlessness.

B.B.

Smash Rookie
i dont see how wario man is so good, its not like he becomes so much stronger, only his bike seems to have more power, although it is an instant KO if it hits, spamming dodges is too good vs warioman. and i repeat, diddys is the worst no doubt. unless youre blind you can avoid it entirely
Wario-man attacks are faster and stronger than Wario's, and he can rise in the fly if you make aerial attacks. If you know how to use them effectively, Wario-man is a kill machine.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'd say that Wario even out beats Pikachu in having the biggest learning curve of how to use his final smash. If you don't know what your doing most players will SD with Wario Man. But if in the hands of a really really good Wario player. They'll tear you to pieces.

Noa.

Smash Master
Underated

Olimar-End of the day is killer IMO. Sure you can avoid most of the damage, but if used smartly, and the Olimar player grounds you, you're assured to have a lot of damage. If you plan to go to the top of the screen to avoid damage, as you fall down you're very vulnerable to when Olimar lands the ship, getting KO'd. On small stages, this Final Smash will kill all of the other players in my experience.

Zelda/Sheik-The light arrow kills at low percentages, you can't dodge or sheild, and on flat stages with no platforms, when your opponents are falling near the ground they are completly vulnerable to it. The arrow also, has a much bigger hitbox then you would expect.

Marth-When fighting on a stage that has no platforms, a KO is granted. You can't spot dodge to avoid it, and as long as Marth uses it on the ground, he won't kill himself.

Luigi-This Final Smash has AMAZING range, and while it's in effect, Luigi's knockback is tremondously increased. His F-smash can KO the opponents, even if they are not in the sphere(Luigi still keeps his KO boost when he leaves the sphere, so technically he's not restricted to it.)

Toon Link/Link-This Final Smash is solid, having a good chance to KO, and hitting with it is easy. When you activate it, Link's Triforce slash can go across the whole length of battlefield. Toon Link's on the other hand, while having less range, can KO at lower percentages

Jigglypuff-Yes, it's not great, but it's good when used cleverly. The best edgeguarding Final Smash, but it's pretty situational. It definetly belongs in middle tier and not bottom.

Overrated

Fox/Falco/Wolf-These final smashes are good, but you guys are overrating them WAY to much. Avoiding them honestly isn't hard at all, and they don't have such good manueverability. With Fox's, if people are extremely mobile in the air, and you try to follow them, you may die because Fox's has such a limited jump. It probably won't happen, put there is always the possiblity. KO'ing people by taking them to the top of the screen with Falco's can be hard when people catch on to what you're doing. And Wolf's just doesn't last long enough to be god tier. I'm not saying these Final Smashes are bad, but they are EXTREMELY overrated. Top yes, god no. Also, on stages with a lot of platforms, this Final Smash is horrible.

Wario-Extremely overrated. Wario is definetly not strong enough to easily KO, and he isn't easy enough to control.

Pikachu- Honestly, I love the yellow mouse, but his Final Smash is HORRIBLE. You can rarely hit with it because it's so hard to hit with, and even when you do, it has nearly no knockback.

Ness/Lucas-While their final smash isn't horrible, it isn't top. With Ness, Starstorm packs more punch, while Lucas summons more. They are easialy avoidable, but if one comet hits, then usually a barrage follows, so you'll probably KO them. Usually it works 70% of the time, so I would put it in high, but not top.

On an extra note,
Donkey Kong-It sucks, horribly. Even when you perform it right, you only occasionally hit someone, and even then, you probably won't KO them. Out of the 30 or so times I've seen this final smash used, I've only died once, and that was when I was recovering to the stage as Ness.

Iceclimbers-Has no KO potential, not good at racking up damage, and opponents can weaken it by attacking it. I honestly saved my opponent once when I used this Final Smash. He was Yoshi, he already used his second jump, and was under the stage. He uses his Up B, and he gets hit by the iceberg. He reagins his second jump, and makes it to the stage. I was extremely pissed off! :mad::mad::mad:

Just my opinion on some Final Smashes.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Landmaster and Sonic are god tier. Only them.
Puff Up has too big a stage tilt to be that high.
Olimar and Starstorm are incredibly easy to avoid.
Konga Beat, now THAT is a bad FS.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I'm sorry, but how, exactly is Super Sonic lower than the Landmaster? I mean seriously, Super Sonic actually guarantees a KO no matter what your opponent does. He/She jumps? So what, move a little higher. He/She spot dodges? So what, slow down to throw off the timing. Do the same with an airdodger. Ledgehanging? Just hover around the ledge for the stage spike. Kirby's stone? Just stay right on him, Super Sonic eventually breaks the Kirby Stone. And if 2 final smashes could collided, Super Sonic would tear up a Landmaster, piece of cake. It's armor ain't that strong.

The Landmasters are not that incredible. On more than one occassion I've avoided elimination. You can spot dodge lasers, ledgehang for invincibility, run under it when it goes airborne, and once you're on top you already know your opponent gonna try and rush upwards, so you just start running to get off and you won't get the aerial KO.

And Peach's Blossom is not that bad. It's one of those FS you're not supposed to use immediately unless your opponent can obviously die in the next move. Get some damage in, put ur opponent to sleep, smack em away, then heal the hell up.

XienZo

Smash Lord
Actually, I once negated a super sonic as Olimar by using the whistle armor, which negates a lot of final smashes and even spikes if used right. Too bad you have massive damage afterwards.

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
Marth-When fighting on a stage that has no platforms, a KO is granted. You can't spot dodge to avoid it, and as long as Marth uses it on the ground, he won't kill himself.
Actually, there's a huge timeframe where you can dodge this. If you jump at the moment he raises his sword he shouldn't touch you by the time yhe gets to you. Marth's FS is definitely one of the toughest to hit with because its easy to see coming and avoid.

Howver, that just opens up mindgames. After getting the SmashBall, don't straight up press the B button when you're in front of your opponent. Start attacking your opponent like normal and wait for them to slip up. There you unleash your Final Smash and punish them.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
Underated

Olimar-End of the day is killer IMO. Sure you can avoid most of the damage, but if used smartly, and the Olimar player grounds you, you're assured to have a lot of damage. If you plan to go to the top of the screen to avoid damage, as you fall down you're very vulnerable to when Olimar lands the ship, getting KO'd. On small stages, this Final Smash will kill all of the other players in my experience.

Toon Link/Link-This Final Smash is solid, having a good chance to KO, and hitting with it is easy. When you activate it, Link's Triforce slash can go across the whole length of battlefield. Toon Link's on the other hand, while having less range, can KO at lower percentages

Jigglypuff-Yes, it's not great, but it's good when used cleverly. The best edgeguarding Final Smash, but it's pretty situational. It definetly belongs in middle tier and not bottom.
Olimar- The final crash down can be completely avoided if you jump off the stage in most cases.

Marth- Marth's FS actually CAN be spot dodged. Plus it does not freeze you in place when activated.

Toon Link/Link- It is way easier to avoid than you think. Just stay out of Link's line of sight. It won't even hit you if you're rolling when it's activated.

Jigglypuff- Unless Jigglypuff flies under the stage the pushing effect can be completely avoided by ledge dropping. It's only unavoidable on walk off stages like Flatzone 2 and Mario Circuit.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
why would you play with final smashes they completely ruin they outcome of a match. like all other items. play using skill only. imo

missingnomaster

Smash Lord
some people enjoy playing with items. You can't tell them how to play the game unless they're in a tourney hosted by you.

On topic: Metaknight's FS is pretty sucktastic IMO. It's weaker than all of the other hit or nothing happens FSes.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
some people enjoy playing with items. You can't tell them how to play the game unless they're in a tourney hosted by you.

On topic: Metaknight's FS is pretty sucktastic IMO. It's weaker than all of the other hit or nothing happens FSes.
ok im sorry. have fun playing brawl.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but how, exactly is Super Sonic lower than the Landmaster? I mean seriously, Super Sonic actually guarantees a KO no matter what your opponent does. He/She jumps? So what, move a little higher. He/She spot dodges? So what, slow down to throw off the timing. Do the same with an airdodger. Ledgehanging? Just hover around the ledge for the stage spike. Kirby's stone? Just stay right on him, Super Sonic eventually breaks the Kirby Stone. And if 2 final smashes could collided, Super Sonic would tear up a Landmaster, piece of cake. It's armor ain't that strong.

The Landmasters are not that incredible. On more than one occassion I've avoided elimination. You can spot dodge lasers, ledgehang for invincibility, run under it when it goes airborne, and once you're on top you already know your opponent gonna try and rush upwards, so you just start running to get off and you won't get the aerial KO.

And Peach's Blossom is not that bad. It's one of those FS you're not supposed to use immediately unless your opponent can obviously die in the next move. Get some damage in, put ur opponent to sleep, smack em away, then heal the hell up.
I can agree, I don't favor Sonic or anything but he deffinetly has the best final smash...period. I cannot even begin to descibe how hard it is to escape and dodge properly. And when it hits you, you're pretty much dead. I have been killed by it pretty much every time.

Imperial Dark

Smash Cadet
In Defense of DK and his final smash:

I agree that it is probably the worst in the game... However, it is still pretty good...

...Well, there's an exceptio to that statement.

DK is not pathetic... And really good DK players tend to raise or people's damage sky high (like most people who are good with somebody), and whenever a correctly timed sound wave hits someone over 100%, it is pretty much an automatic KO.

Although this is considering your enemy does have over 100%...

Maybe he has such a bad final smash becuase he is such an awesome character?

I don't want you to think I'm bashing you though, because I'm not. I just find it important to defend my main.

Regardless of what you said about DK, and regardless of how "proffesional" this post may seem to others, I think it is a good post with a lot of potential.

Good idea.

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
why is marth's so high up? you just have to spot dodge as soon as it activates; works perfectly each time
You can combo into the move making it unavoidable. The most notable set ups are D-tilt and Dancing Blade. You can also F-Throw.

And, a decent player will wait to use it out of your lag. Then you can't dodge it then either.

Also, being a FS, you can activate it at anytime to give you Invincibility Frames, essentially allowing you to break any attack that you send and subsequently hit you with the FS.

So, considering its a 1 hit KO, that can be combo'd into, or take advantage of any lag you might have, or completely reverse any attack that you make, the attack seems very top tier to me.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Nice job compiling a Final Smash Tier listing. I HATE Tier listing for characters... but for Final Smashes, that's a lot more tolerable.

DK's Final Smash? Worst in the game... hands down... as unfortunate as that is. Every time a DK (computer or controlled) nabs a Final Smash, I actually sigh with relief. That's... pretty bad.

Hmm. Personally, I think R.O.B.'s Final Smash should be put up AT LEAST above Jigglypuff. When it connects, even the beam part of the Final Smash can kill off an opponent at VERY low percent. I know it's happened to me multiple times...

Other than that, I'd have to say this is a solid listing. It's pretty difficult to arrange tier Final Smashes, as they all work so differently and all have nice potential to take out opponents, depending on who's executing them... so, nice job 'ere. :)

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Marth's FS is soooo easy to dodge... but it's the BEST lag punisher in the game. After you realize how easy you can dodge this move, lag punishment is the only way to use it... unless you got a pitfall somewhere on the stage.

Browny

Smash Hater
Wario man, clearly

its like an unwritten law that you must always suicide when using his bike

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Final Smashes aren't as powerful as you think

Kirby's cook is not as bad as you put it. You do 30% damage, and kill anyone beyond 70%. If you use it on higher ground, you can kill them with less %. You often multiply items cooked and you get tomatoes, hearts, spicy curry and other weapons to continue the fun after you use it.

Final Smashes in general don't have that much power. There are many ways to avoid final smashes. After you see this, you perspective will change as it changed mine.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=YXM8FGOQVtg

That's part 1, you should look for the rest.

Top Bottom