• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Boss

KevinM|Tom
Quick lynch Joey.

Boss something strange to me. Why the hell wouldn't you want the GFs? I don't get why you weren't serious about us giving them to you. Wouldn't that be protown from your perspective? I feel like you're trying to play brownie by acting like you don't want them.
Whoa Tom musta been being dumb of course we want all the GFs, we want to finish this game by D2.. I've things that need doing in November. Plus scumteam can't be that good this game, we're not on it.

So yeah give us all the GFs let us do what we do.

oh lord i hope for your sake you catch up well

????? u dumb? if i had every GF i would probably die and get roleblocked and get swapped and get everythinged. it was a sarcastic comment. yeah sure id like one or two.
Nah we want em all homie. All of em.

Good. Good!

Excellent. Very Excellent.

Do you agree then, that would be a benefit in giving them to Swiss?
Nope, I disagree with this and I don't care if it wasn't directed at me.

On Saturday I won't be here :|.

There is literally no way I can have another V/LA. Marching band will be done. School work is easy this year. Unless you all are straight up douche bags and obnoxious to play with, I'll be here Sunday :p.

Honestly if you start playing based on people hurting your feelings again I will gladly have you as a fodder lynch D1 and start this game D2.

Red Ryu is mildly dissatisfying. Just look at his #181. Classic scumdog Ruy.

Eh, I'll probably let Sokr do most of this. Just a heads up.
Don't care about the second half.. what's so bad about his 181? You didn't let us know what it is about it that's classic scumdog. Work with us here.

kantrip goes first
^ This guy I like em

Boss

KevinM|Tom
we dont want ALL the GFs kevin

how about this

i get half and you get half

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly if you start playing based on people hurting your feelings again I will gladly have you as a fodder lynch D1 and start this game D2.
Obviously there's a difference between "Hurting my feelings" and "Being a douche bag". Pretty much if I can call you out on breaking rule 1 and a mod would approve of it and punish you, then I'd probably consider you being a douche bag. If you consider that playing based on "people hurting your feelings", then you probably shouldn't be playing social games.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
masque it sounds like we had a reason to say that. have you gotten your feelings hurt in the past?? did u play poorly because of it??

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is there someone who hasn't gotten their feelings hurt in a mafia game that isn't confident as all hell? (Hint: I'm an introvert, so I'm obv not in the confident category of society.)

I played poorly due to my feelings being hurt in my first several games. I'm kind of at least 15 games (and at least a year) past that now though.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
btw its ok to get upset. your feelings are just telling you things they've realized. but you brought up the douchebags things.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip I don't see merit to not let certain players have GFs provided I trust them with it.

Aka Ryker never lays a finger on any sort of killing power.

:phone:

Boss

KevinM|Tom
Is there someone who hasn't gotten their feelings hurt in a mafia game that isn't confident as all hell? (Hint: I'm an introvert, so I'm obv not in the confident category of society.)

I played poorly due to my feelings being hurt in my first several games. I'm kind of at least 15 games (and at least a year) past that now though.

mafia confidence doesnt mean anything. there are some very weak players in this community who are extremely confident/arrogant/aggressive. in this game even. the best players ive ever seen have been nice.

i am also an introvert. about 40/60 though. it doesnt mean anything. be confident in your play. if it helps, remember that mafia confidence doesnt mean anything at all. kevin is an extrovert. probably 80/20.

that said, i wont stop kevin from lynching anyone for any reason.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
did this game start yet

just wanted to say that zen is a ******

#HBC | ѕoup

Kind of. Better imo.

Whoever gets Zen lynched D1 gets a cookie. I feel like he's just trolling with that hydra name.

#HBC | ѕoup

****ing boss is a thug for real like just give him all the GFs and dont lynch him ever just let him win as either alignment

****ing just making it rain *****tears and scumsalt everywherrreeee

#HBC | ѕoup

joey's a good player and person though so yeah let up but don't let him get to the point where's he's gonna use his feelings as an excuse not to post

**** ive said too much already maybe if you guys didn't pretend to play when the mod hasn't confirmed i wouldn't be able to threadbomb this **** so hard like i am

**** the mods
hbc 2012 raztarded boss so hard make it rain thug life tupac shakur gunit 420

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Kantrip I don't see merit to not let certain players have GFs provided I trust them with it.

Aka Ryker never lays a finger on any sort of killing power.

:phone:
Can we extend this to Swiss as well?

I like this. It does sound a LOT like Owl City, but it's a little less... me.

Kind of. Better imo.

Whoever gets Zen lynched D1 gets a cookie. I feel like he's just trolling with that hydra name.
Troll =/= scum. However, I really like this hydra.

... And unfortunately they don't have a Twilight sprite. >.<

Boss

KevinM|Tom
btw, i work from 4:30am to 9:00am central time. so i usually go to bed about now (10:00pm). so my 12 hours of possible activity are really from 10am to 10pm central. kevin is active more though. gg.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Sparkle/Rake Scum and Indie.

Ryker of concern.

Everyone else who has posted a few times is town, IIRC. Only had time to skim so bear with me.
lol really swiss? Seems you're a bit rusty.

You've yet to answer my questions btw.
I'd also like to know why you haven't asked hydras to differentiate from each other.

Rajam

Smash Champion
~ Game Introduction ~

The powerful sorceress Ultimecia is trying to become a god by gaining full control over time and space, attempting to compress everything into a single moment with a strange sort of magic, but Squall and his companions won't let that happen. The battle is fierce; some allies have already fallen, disappearing forever in time, or getting their minds corrupted by the reigning confusion, and as fight progresses, the party realize one thing: Ultimecia is too strong, and it's likely that they may fail at stopping the sorceress if nothing changes the current trend. When it seems the group will bend their knees and prepare for the worst, some unexpected allies come to the rescue!

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Day Phase 1 begins!

• Deadline for this Day Phase 1: [glow]Saturday Nov 3rd 09:00 AST[/glow]
  • With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Carbuncle has appeared in the game field!

Carbuncle, Defender GF

Passive Ability
Ruby Light: If you are Town aligned, you're bulletproof until the end of the next Day Phase (Kill abilities targeted at you will fail). Otherwise, you're lynchproof until the end of the next Day Phase (if you're lynched, instead that Day Phase will end without a lynch).

Top Bottom