• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Swiss

Smash Lord
Well although watching try-hard mode is amusing I'm going to sleep.

Sparkle try making some actual inferences instead of commenting on his idiocy.

Boss, what?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You actually tried to justify it (your Ryker read), indicating that you actually had a legitimate suspicion. All you have to do is elaborate on it. Again, why does Ryker making a power move indicate Ryker scum based on your meta? Why is it not a null tell, but rather a Ryker scum tell? How does Ryker's dictation differentiate from Boss' dictation?
How is any of this legitimate for not liking Rake?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
tell you what zen, you tell me what you get out of me answering that. And maybe i can be arsed to post something. otherwise i'm going to move on to more important things.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Explain.

You're stalling us in RVS or have a legit thought process.

Which? Are you crippling or suicidal?
Swiss what was the purpose of this? What did you get from his answer? Explain to me how it was a satisfactory answer. Explain to me what Rake's thought process was for scum Ryker is since you apparently understand.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Okay, I'm fairly convinced Oro is town. I'm willing to give him every single GF in the game.
How much of the second half of that sentence happens to be sarcasm, and why what i did early fairly convinces you so early.
Ryker makes power move.

Rykerscum.

GG
Your rule number 1 needs some work. Ryker makes power moves regardless of alignment.
You waited for your role to come through before asking this question. Note how none of the three concerned players had newly confirmed since you were previously in the tread and asking questions. How would you have changed it were you a different alignment? If you can accurately justify this as townie motive (hint: there is a way) you can assign one GF of your choosing in the first two days phases.

Boss, talk to me.
First off, you hadn't confirmed. I was waiting for role pms to go out so that the responses would be biased, if only slightly, by knowledge of one's alignment. I wanted to see if ryker and kevmo reacted to this the same way that they did in the HxH buy phases wrt the rare cards. In terms of you, I wanted to see how you played this out.I think i mentioned you, ryker, boss, and someone else but i don't remember person 4

Can we lynch orbo already

:phone:
why?
Seems like any day. But I can make him only appear once.

Does it really matter?
why would you specify "him" instead of it, narrowing down the possible list of which it could be?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
mUrDErBUSh (Raziek / Ryker)
Kary

JTB
TwilightSparkle (BadWolf28738 / Ramen King)
Tyranitarphantom
Boss (KevinM / Tom)
-Masquerain-
Inferno3044
Red Ryu
Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium / Sokr)
Orboknown
Swiss

Anomandaris_Rake

gg see you guys next Thursday.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
How much of the second half of that sentence happens to be sarcasm, and why what i did early fairly convinces you so early.
all of it is sarcasm but i do like this answer of yours i think

mUrDErBUSh (Raziek / Ryker)
Kary

JTB
TwilightSparkle (BadWolf28738 / Ramen King)
Tyranitarphantom
Boss (KevinM / Tom)
-Masquerain-
Inferno3044
Red Ryu
Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium / Sokr)
Orboknown
Swiss

Anomandaris_Rake

gg see you guys next Thursday.
half these ppl havent posted but have different colors

gg

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i also have some reasoning behind what i posted, but i'm not going to spell it out to a player of zens / badwulfs caliber. I will probably do so if he answers my question , but otherwise i'm just going to leave it and let people read it how they please

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

we've actually hit a nice amount of wifom / unsubstantiated / substantiated pre-RVS stuff to boot.

I'm so proud of this game

Top Bottom