• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Except I'm going to vote him first and accuse you of sheeping me!

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Actually, tyranitar can die d1 because that avatar is nightmare fuel

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Swiss, I was making an indirect jab at Zen's last approach to playing with this hydra.

Also, posting to try subscription. Want to see if it is convienet or a waste of time.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@ryker/swiss/JTB/Boss-how do you guys plan to handle the Guardian Forces in terms of assigning them per mass vote?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
pretty sure you two scummates[unless that's tom posting, in which case my apologies but still don't wanna just give one person everything]literally monopolized getting the rare cards until soup and zen got a shiz ton of Jenis

Boss

KevinM|Tom
So you are willing to give me every GF, because I'm not one person, I'm two. Thanks, bro!

Boss

KevinM|Tom
Okay, I'm fairly convinced Oro is town. I'm willing to give him every single GF in the game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are the powers of the gfs unknown until assigned?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss, I was making an indirect jab at Zen's last approach to playing with this hydra.

Also, posting to try subscription. Want to see if it is convienet or a waste of time.

I know. I just wanted to see if you'd try and justify yourself to me.

@ryker/swiss/JTB/Boss-how do you guys plan to handle the Guardian Forces in terms of assigning them per mass vote?
You waited for your role to come through before asking this question. Note how none of the three concerned players had newly confirmed since you were previously in the tread and asking questions. How would you have changed it were you a different alignment? If you can accurately justify this as townie motive (hint: there is a way) you can assign one GF of your choosing in the first two days phases.

Boss, talk to me.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Are the powers of the gfs unknown until assigned?

No, when one GF appears its power is public knowledge, like in the GF Sample in the OP.

I also forgot to mention but when one GF is randomly assigned because it didn't reach majority, is assigned to an unknown player (only the player receiving the GF will know). I'll put this in the OP in the "Guardian Forces" section.

Swiss

Smash Lord
No, when one GF appears its power is public knowledge, like in the GF Sample in the OP.

I also forgot to mention but when one GF is randomly assigned because it didn't reach majority, is assigned to an unknown player (only the player receiving the GF will know). I'll put this in the OP in the "Guardian Forces" section.
We will not be allowing this to happen unless I state otherwise.

I despise flavour. Boss, you seem to be a FF guru. Hypothesise as to the abilities of any GF's you can.

This is an open challenge.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
thats too bad i dont even know what pseudo means

Quezacotl - lightning bird, paralysis? roleblock?
Shiva - frost chick, paralysis? roleblock?
Ifrit - really warm, paralysis? roleblock?
Siren - sings to sleep, paralysis? roleblock?
Brothers - big and little minotaurs, paralysis? roleblock?
Diablos - gravity to slow you, paralysis? roleblock?
Carbuncle - bright blinding light, paralysis? roleblock?
Leviathan - long *** dragonsnake wraps around you, paralysis? roleblock?
Pandemona - tornado, paralysis? roleblock?
Cerberus - three dog heads, paralysis? roleblock?
Alexander - huge *** robot, paralysis? roleblock?
Doomtrain - poisons you, paralysis? roleblock?
Bahamut - scares the **** outta you, paralysis? roleblock?
Cactuar - 1000 needles, paralysis? roleblock?
Tonberry - shanks you, paralysis? roleblock?
Eden - huge *** school, paralysis? roleblock?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm going to say: Why did ryker feel the need to immediately make a move towards the GF's and then cite appended rule number one of : Whatever alignment I am, Ryker is the opposite until proven otherwise.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
eden is the most powerful. tonberrys shank people, its what they do. cactuars shoot people full of needles. those three are probably kick ***.

diabolos, shiva, doomtrain are probably status ailments or role/vote blockers.

carbuncle is probably a doctor

Top Bottom