• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Okay, so I'm talking with Raz.

We've had TWO protectives and TWO killing roles. There's no way Ruy's a backup.

Joey, can you move Ruy's vote onto Ruy and verify your role? We do NOT want to lynch him yet though, so don't do that.

Unvote

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I don't think that KWK is mafia. I think he could be indy.

I think we want to lynch Ruy and Cactuar/Bahamut Joey. Kevin then roleblocks Inferno and we go from there.

If we're right on Ruy/Joey, and I think we are, then Kevin roleblocking Inferno clears him in the event of a night kill past Joey. Joey would not be able to get out an ability before dying, Ruy would already be dead before night phase, and if someone else dies, it would mean Inferno could not have sent the action.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
-shrug- Welp. Figured that this role would get me into this type of trouble lol.

Go town. People that are alive after this day make sure that you double check Boss and Murder (specifically Boss) before deciding on tomorrow's lynch. Just because they're leading at this point doesn't mean that they're confirmed town or anything. Roleblockers aren't always town, nor are role cops.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay, so I'm talking with Raz.

We've had TWO protectives and TWO killing roles. There's no way Ruy's a backup.

Joey, can you move Ruy's vote onto Ruy and verify your role? We do NOT want to lynch him yet though, so don't do that.

Unvote
I have so many things to say post game if your gonna assume I can't be a back-up.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
What prompted you to target murder kwk

:phone:
With Contact?

He was super townie due to the Carbuncle shenanigans, it seemed like he was getting Leviathan, and we received his 6 steel pipes.

Third reason less than the other two, but it was basically we get to communicate with a strong, really town playerslot and we could also claim to them and ask them to use Leviathan on us. That didn't end up happening, but they did tell bubbles. to track us so that we could get a one-shot track.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Why Cactuar/Bahamut Joey over us? We have a Track and Roleblock. I don't care so much about Bahamut but I'd be fine with going for whichever target Murder and us agree on in our QT if we want Cactuar and Bahamut to go together. Either way, we want to get our Track off especially and having the first in NAR and the 50% actions fail to deter NKing us can ensure we get that.

Joey's claim honestly is pretty bitter to look at. Miller with no cop? Vote manipulating ability? Using one of the components needed to summon Doomtrain, Spreader of Diseases GF?

Joey, what's your #1528 about? Why are you saying go town like you're dead or something? Do you really have doubts about Murder's alignment?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ruy scum. Back-up is a horrible claim. His play is ***. He needs to be lynched today.

Joey scum. Bad role. Miller with no cop. Vote manipulator is totally not town. Character is really bad as well.

KWK indy. I don't think he's mafia. I think he uses "Contact" night one if he's mafia. He didn't, so I think he legit obtained it. No one claimed contact, so I assume that mafia contacted him. Indy or town.

Boss/Inferno. One of them is the third scum. I don't know which of them is the third scum, but one of them is the third scum. I lean Inferno, Raz leans Boss.

Ran town because main character and I really need him to be town.

JTB and Bubbles both town.

Talk to me, Kevin.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Ruy lumped Inferno and Boss together in his scumreads. The three of them aren't the team based off of this. Ruy made a case on Boss and pushed for his lynch over Inferno's. Pretty sure if Ruy is scum and one of Boss/Inferno has to go with him it's Inferno.

However, I still don't think Ruy is scum. I really don't.

I could see Joey/Boss/Inferno easier than Joey/Ruy and one of Boss/Inferno.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm being nightkilled by that ability is what I assumed, so I won't be checking the thread after today is over (and I'm probably done with today too at this point). I pulled a **** role, and it's made me play a paranoid game where I thought it was a good idea to avoid posting anything too argumentative after the whole Rake spiel. Not going to try to defend myself when I can't defend my role claim.

Murder isn't confirmed town. Kantrip, you should know of all people that we should reconsider our towniest town reads and look at all the options. I know that as well. Disco Room game. Never forget! :p

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Oh **** I misunderstood what Ryker was saying before. He wants Joey KILLED by the Cactuar/Bahamut combo. Makes more sense now.

What are we doing with the Role Cop GF? Give it to Bubbles or JTB or something? Get them to target anyone in particular?

Assign Bahamut: Kreative Whiz Kids
Assign Cactuar: Kreative Whiz Kids

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I'm being nightkilled by that ability is what I assumed, so I won't be checking the thread after today is over (and I'm probably done with today too at this point). I pulled a **** role, and it's made me play a paranoid game where I thought it was a good idea to avoid posting anything too argumentative after the whole Rake spiel. Not going to try to defend myself when I can't defend my role claim.

Murder isn't confirmed town. Kantrip, you should know of all people that we should reconsider our towniest town reads and look at all the options. I know that as well. Disco Room game. Never forget! :p

I understand now. Do you have reads before you abandon hope?

Yeah I remember that Disco game. There's a difference between reads and mechanics though, and I think Murder has continued to maintain the townread through their actions. I guess I'll reconsider things on their slot if they stick around, but at this time there are a lot of more pressing priorities.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ruy lumped Inferno and Boss together in his scumreads. The three of them aren't the team based off of this. Ruy made a case on Boss and pushed for his lynch over Inferno's. Pretty sure if Ruy is scum and one of Boss/Inferno has to go with him it's Inferno.

However, I still don't think Ruy is scum. I really don't.

I could see Joey/Boss/Inferno easier than Joey/Ruy and one of Boss/Inferno.
Is his play really that stellar that Universal Back-Up is a claim worth keeping around. That new triple doctor technology. Bold new meta.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Town
Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush
Bubbles.
JTB
Red Ryu

Oh god no why don't you exist
Ranmaru

Scum
Joey
Boss
Inferno

Lynch Joey today. Murder tracked RR going nowhere, so even if RR is scum, he hasn't been using any harmful abilities. At least, not last Night. Joey is still scum and Joey actually has possibly bad abilities. I'm fine with using Track or Shot on RR toNight but don't think he's the best lynch toDay. I'd support a lynch on anyone in my scum pool but would prefer a defeated, scummy, given-up Joey. Give us Cactuar/Bahamut and we ensure we safely get a Bahamut, Shot, and Track off. The only way that can't give us a huge boost in wrapping up this game is if we **** up really bad with our ****. We have four heads to discuss and make the choice on those AFTER seeing the flip. Chances of ****ing up when Ryker, Raz, Sokr, and I can all decide together are low.

Otherwise, give me a good reason why my points for Ruytown are inconsequential and why he needs to go before scumJoey.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Is his play really that stellar that Universal Back-Up is a claim worth keeping around. That new triple doctor technology. Bold new meta.
His play is bad and I never claimed it wasn't. But it isn't scumbad, just bad. I've seen town intent with his questioning of slots rather than being opportunistic and his being super open with his abilities. He claimed his ability to bring out a GF RIGHT AWAY. Like, in RVS. We can prove his ability using Alexander, can we not? And I will gladly throw a RB or a Track his way. I just don't see a scumflip coming from his lynch. With a probably 3-man scumteam, we're running out of time to **** things up.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Murder, I'd be fine with you getting Cactuar/Bahamut. Except in this case I don't want a possible scumBoss ****ing mine and Sokr's stuff up when our actions can actually really help. Giving us the Cactumut combo would hit two birds with one stone in that regard and make sure it all happens safely. Besides, us having it is practically you having it anyways.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
home from work. half reading, half falling asleep. posts incoming if i dont knock out

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 2 Day 3:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[1] Boss Red Ryu
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[8] Not voting:
mUrDErBUSh, Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Alexander

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[1] JTB mUrDErBUSh
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[8] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Bahamut

[1] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[1] Red Ryu Red Ryu
[1] Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[6] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Bubbles.

Cactuar

[1] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[1] Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[7] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Bubbles.

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It'd just create Wifom for the rest of the game, and I figured I'd be in a situation like this regardless :|.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Joey if you knew you were a miller, why didn't you claim it D1?

:phone:
Stuff like this is why Red Ryu is town.

I don't care if you think the question is useless to ask, the fact that he is asking it shows he is town to me.

Super wut at Cactuar fleeing.

Unassign Bahamut

Now we have no way to give our Bahamut recipient security, too.

@Red Ryu: Read on Joey? Are Inferno and Boss still the only slots you want dead?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Stuff like this is why Red Ryu is town.

I don't care if you think the question is useless to ask
, the fact that he is asking it shows he is town to me.

Super wut at Cactuar fleeing.

Unassign Bahamut

Now we have no way to give our Bahamut recipient security, too.

@Red Ryu: Read on Joey? Are Inferno and Boss still the only slots you want dead?
It's not, but I'll explain this and your question after I talk with Joey more.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ruy scum. Back-up is a horrible claim. His play is ***. He needs to be lynched today.

Joey scum. Bad role. Miller with no cop. Vote manipulator is totally not town. Character is really bad as well.

KWK indy. I don't think he's mafia. I think he uses "Contact" night one if he's mafia. He didn't, so I think he legit obtained it. No one claimed contact, so I assume that mafia contacted him. Indy or town.

Boss/Inferno. One of them is the third scum. I don't know which of them is the third scum, but one of them is the third scum. I lean Inferno, Raz leans Boss.

Ran town because main character and I really need him to be town.

JTB and Bubbles both town.

Talk to me, Kevin.
Did you both talk to each other making this list or is this mostly Ryker's reads?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Murder I pretty much came to the same conclusions.

Joey scum

KWK scum

Ruy scum

Want any of those dead today..

I want one of the others shot tonight

I'll roleblock the last of em.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Why did you think not claiming was better than telling people about being a miller?
I'd be in this situation regardless of if I claimed miller or not. As soon as I say Vote Manipulator, everyone would assume I'm scum and I'd be one of the ones up for lynch. I knew this since Day 1. While there may be a townie purpose to the role, it just benefits scum so much more. I have no reason to claim miller when my role is just so anti-town (including the miller part itself).

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
murder, cactuar leaving change anything for you? does tom disappearing give any indication of boss'salignment?
kev why rb kwk when we said we would track him?
@mod prods?

Top Bottom