• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Final Votecount Day 2:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[1] Ranmaru MOD
[0] JTB
[1] Boss Ranmaru
[0] -Masquerain-
[1] Inferno3044 Anomandaris_Rake
[0] Red Ryu
[3] Kreative Whiz Kids Boss, Inferno3044, Swiss
[0] Bubbles.
[6] Swiss Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles., -Masquerain-, JTB, mUrDErBUSh, Red Ryu
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[0] Not voting:

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

Dr. Kadowaki is a non-playable character from Final Fantasy VIII. She is the resident doctor, or "school nurse," at Balamb Garden's infirmary and treats Squall's injury in the beginning of the game. During the Garden's internal dispute incited by Master NORG, she remains at her post to treat anyone who is injured, no matter who they are allied with. During the Battle of the Gardens Dr. Kadowaki comes up to the bridge to report to Squall how the war is advancing, and urges him to hold a speech to motivate the troops.

Swiss
( Dr. Kadowaki, Town Doctor ) has been lynched!

Night Phase 2 begins!

• Deadline for this Night Phase 2: [glow]Thursday Nov 15th, 08:45 PM AST[/glow]
  • If you have a Night action you don't want to use, let me know so I'm not waiting for nothing. The faster you guys send your actions, the faster Day Phase 3 will start.
  • Don't post in here while it's Night Phase!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Kiros Seagill is a temporary playable character in Final Fantasy VIII. Kiros has a caring personality and a sharp wit. He fights alongside his friends Laguna and Ward in the Galbadian army and helps Laguna make decisions. He later quits the Galbadian army with Laguna and Ward.

Anomandaris_Rake
( Kiros Seagill, Town Vigilante ) has been killed!

Day Phase 3 begins!

• Deadline for this Day Phase 3: [glow]Friday Nov 23rd 10:00 PM AST[/glow]
  • With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Alexander, Bahamut and Cactuar have appeared in the game field!

Alexander, Role Cop GF

Active Ability
Holy Judgment: Once during Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Investigate: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase you’ll receive the description of one specific active ability (without the name of the ability) of the chosen player.
Bahamut, Vigilante GF

Active Ability
Mega Flare: Once during Night Phase, you can send me a PM with the command Kill: Target Player. That player will be killed at the end of that Night Phase.
Cactuar, Hasty & Elusive GF

Passive Ability
1,000 Needles: All your active abilities will go first in the NAR.

Any active ability used on you by another player will have a 50% of being avoided by Cactuar, and hence fail.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Get your vote the **** off of Boss. It's mass claim day.

Ruy -> Inferno -> Ranmaru -> JTB -> Bubbles -> Boss -> KWK -> Murderbush

I have a good reason for putting KWK at the back. I have a weird track result from last night and need to see the results of it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You just forced a quick lynch on a read of mind instead of just following the right play putting town even further behind, now you want to grab a kill role and an investigative role?

Yeah I remember how well league went,

Let me shoot and let me have a chance of not dying simple as that. Take the investigative for all I care.

Yes to a mass claim I don't care what people say

:phone:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Yes, I also remember Time Travelers where I played like complete *** and pulled it out in the end and I remember Mario Party where I correctly pinned the scum team, but didn't read that one of them had to be lynched twice.

In either case, I will talk to you about it after mass claim, aight?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I definitely think Boss should be further up in the order.

Red Ryu's still town and I'm not sure why you need him to claim first.

I want Inferno, Boss, Ran, JTB, RR, Bubbles, KWK, Murder personally.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
There is zero gain in having Boss go earlier in the order, and so he will not.

Ruy is claiming first because he's scummy as balls. Inferno is claiming second because he is scummy as balls.

You made a big deal out of stonewalling a lynch only to cave at the end with a lame post that is eerily similar to one I'm currently digging up.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Besides that, stonewalling onto irrelevant wagons is bad in and of itself and the fact that you were around for the entire time, but didn't vote Carbuncle is also bad. All in all, your slot has done very little that is good. You are scummy, we need a claim. Inferno can go second.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah cause a game where my team told me to hammer Gova, since I was planing on playing martyr when there was one a viable alternative, Kantrip. Not like it mattered since we changed the plan N1, and planned to focus a QL on J then use it N2.

Vs a lynch with 3 hrs left and would have been a NL if I stonewalled it.

I didn't solely because I didn't consider who else was defending him either and considering what Joey posted about doing this song and dance again. Hint, Gova wouldn't have been the center of attention again since we would have lynched Kantrip D1 in League mafia if we didn't lynch Gova.

I lynched someone I didn't want to lynch over a NL because I'd assume we would have gone for Boss and Inferno today instead of playing a circle jerk of you and Swiss yelling at each other for another day.

Joey was more influential than you in that department. You point only made me say **** it, because I was late from my break at work and needed to get back up front.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I'm not opening my mouth on multiple subjects until we go through mass claim.

Ruy, claim or die.

I have reason to believe Boss is a cool cat. I have reason to believe that Inferno is a chill dude. I will not expand on either. I will tell you that neither is claiming before you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Zell Dincht, Town Backup

At any time but Twilight, I can become a back-up for a player. But once I choose I can't move the choice til the player dies. I cannot target dead players. The ability doesn't go into NAR and can't be stopped.

Haven't used it yet.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RR, why did you only assign Bahamut to yourself and not cactuar/alexander as well?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Cactuar, isn't useful to me at all. My role ignores NAR.

Alexander, I'd rather give it to Joey, Bubbles, or Murderbush. I don't want to stock pile the GFs.

Bahamut, lets me kill Boss or Inferno. Plus I'm not letting a Mario Party 2/League mafia happen again.

Top Bottom