• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I said created doubt, not town read evaporated.

I'm not lynching him today, sell it to me tomarrow, boss or inferno today.

The end.

:phone:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 7 Day 2:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[3] Boss Ranmaru, Red Ryu, Anomandaris_Rake
[0] -Masquerain-
[1] Inferno3044 Swiss
[1] Red Ryu Inferno3044
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[2] Bubbles. Boss, JTB
[3] Swiss mUrDErBUSh, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[1] Not voting:
-Masquerain-

Carbuncle

[3] mUrDErBUSh Bubbles., Kreative Whiz Kids, mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.
[0] Swiss
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[8] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Swiss, Anomandaris_Rake

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Swiss

Smash Lord
The question you have to ask yourself, Bubbles, is if you're willing to risk a No Lynch in order to try and Lynch Swiss, as I may be flip scum (this point does seem to be in contention, making the lynch harder to acquire).

The alternative, Inferno, is a player everyone (?) sees as scum. An safe lynch. Not ideal I admit, but useful at least.

I'll win Ryker over, don't worry.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Need to read up soon. Why the **** are you guys trying to push a Swiss lynch right now? Its a terrible push and a terrible last minute option by Ryker.

@Bubbles - you know by die, Swiss is implying via NK not via lynch correct?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Rake would you be down to lynch Bubbles or possibly KWK? I really dislike Bubbles flip-flopping which he's been doing a lot of recently. KWK's jump onto Swiss was also terrible as **** but I'd much rather have Bubbles lynched. I gotta run to class. When I get back I will vote him unless within the last page or two he's said something brilliantly townie.

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
So your read on Inferno is scum?
null scum, idk how vinyl feels
The question you have to ask yourself, Bubbles, is if you're willing to risk a No Lynch in order to try and Lynch Swiss, as I may be flip scum (this point does seem to be in contention, making the lynch harder to acquire).

The alternative, Inferno, is a player everyone (?) sees as scum. An safe lynch. Not ideal I admit, but useful at least.

I'll win Ryker over, don't worry.
why is a scum lynch not ideal.
I can change my vote later tonight if need be.
Need to read up soon. Why the **** are you guys trying to push a Swiss lynch right now? Its a terrible push and a terrible last minute option by Ryker.

@Bubbles - you know by die, Swiss is implying via NK not via lynch correct?

I know MB would die via NK, doesn't change much except that I would prefer him alive over swiss.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I've disliked Swiss for a long time now.

Your point about me needing you dead and how that explains me jumping onto your wagon so quickly is dumb. As scum, I could just Night Kill you. Why would I need to make a huge stick-my-neck-out paper trail by wanting you lynched?

Inferno again shows he's not reading. Why did you ask Rake of all people about those lynch alternatives? Did you read the case against Swiss?

Reading Ruy's Boss case now.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
KWK begging for Boss and Ryker to push me. He needs me gone. I have also never seen anyone refer to Raz a power player before. Ever. Buddy more.
Where's this exactly?

Not particularly moved by Ruy's tale.

@Swiss: Your read on RR is town, right? Where is your Ranmarutown reasoning? You mentioned you had pointed out the post you got that read from.

Swiss

Smash Lord

Your point about me needing you dead and how that explains me jumping onto your wagon so quickly is dumb. As scum, I could just Night Kill you. Why would I need to make a huge stick-my-neck-out paper trail by wanting you lynched?
A NK and a lynch achieve different purposes. It also works upon the assumption you would have a NK available, a non-killing indie is easily plausible.

Saying you have disliked me is irrelevant since, as scum, you would have. I've had you as firm scum since D1.

@Swiss: Your read on RR is town, right? Where is your Ranmarutown reasoning? You mentioned you had pointed out the post you got that read from.
Yet again. You take such choice parts of my posts it defeats me how you think I won't call you out.

On consideration push JTB closer to a townlean and RR closer to a scum read.
I
Ran brings up part of why I dislike Boss. Has anyone else done this yet?

@ Ran is Boss #1 scum for you?

Ran brings up one of the biggest tells in the game.

I like this. A lot. The question is exactly what I would ask in his situation, looking for info but gives no real indication of the right answer. Part of the post reads as insincere mudslinging at Boss but this is analysis. Town.

Ran, walk with me (thoughts on every other player in the game...?).
The very next line is me commenting on RR being scummy, FYI.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Since when? I don't recall you saying this until recently when Murderbush tried to make a Swiss wagon.

Inferno again shows he's not reading. Why did you ask Rake of all people about those lynch alternatives?
He posted immediately after I did so I knew he was here. With the deadline coming soon I'd rather ask someone who is here than someone like Joey who might not even show up.

Did you read the case against Swiss?
I read the case. Still don't think he's scum. The whole thing about Carbuncle can be flipped around to Murderbush because they've wanted it just as bad. The other points I find to not condemn him either. If you want to explain to me why him wanting to be a BP tracker while nobody at the time voiced any problems with Swiss I would highly appreciate it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We're not lynching Inferno

It's either Swiss or KWK

I don't want Swiss to die today I have a town read on him

But to read swiss we need to lynch one of these two players

Swiss has been on KWK all game

Inferno is such a safe lynch for scum to hide on.

RR STOP BEING A ****ING ****** I'M SERIOUS, LITERALLY HOPE YOU GET MODKILLED.

Vote KWK

Seriously OPEN YOUR ****ING EYES.

You want to read Swiss? Lynch him or lynch his strongest scum read.

I guarantee you lynching Inferno DOES NOTHING FOR US.

Even if Inferno flips scum it's such a laughably easy bus and something that doesn't help town at all.

There is LITERALLY NO PAPER TRAIL ON INFERNO AS OF RIGHT NOW.

HE HASN'T POSTED ENOUGH HIS CASES ARE WEAK AND HE HASN'T BEEN A FOCAL POINT OF THE PLAYERS THAT THIS GAME IS HINGING ON CURRENTLY.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Assign Carbuncle Boss

Ryker there may be merit in your case but not enough time to discuss it.

Carbuncle on me we evaluate this tomorrow and I'll win this ****ing game myself if I have too.

Murder assign this to me, take my ****ing hand for once.

Rest of everyone

CARBUNCLE ON ME

No more stupid wagons, follow me.

Swiss me and you have a long chat ahead of us tomorrow with this flip on KWK.

RR if KWK is scum expect to die.

Rake if you find bullets, shoot JTB no one else, I don't want you to WIFOM a target SHOOT JTB.

Doc if we have one if I don't get carbuncle and you're not on me expect a mad face after this game.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Are you ****ing serious right now Kevin?

The Doc got SHOT. BY RAKE. NIGHT ONE.

RR is moving his vote ALL OVER THE PLACE. He's clearly ****ing scum. Jesus christ.

Inferno, Swiss, Red Ruy ALL voting KWK and you actually think KWK is scum? Are you high?

Need Ryker here nowwwwww.

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
I read the case. Still don't think he's scum. The whole thing about Carbuncle can be flipped around to Murderbush because they've wanted it just as bad. The other points I find to not condemn him either. If you want to explain to me why him wanting to be a BP tracker while nobody at the time voiced any problems with Swiss I would highly appreciate it.
swiss giving carbuncle to himself and leviathon to ryker was an odd thing.
Vote KWK

Carbuncle Boss
why so adamant about getting carbuncle but then just giving it to boss?

boss, doc died remember?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
WE. HAVE. A. CLEAR. ON. KWK.

We've had it since the start of this day-phase.

Boss. You say you want Swiss or KWK gone today. KWK is not going today.

LOOK. AT. THIS. WAGON.

Look at who jumped on it RIGHT after you made the vote.

Inferno, the man with the indomitable Swiss boner.

Ruy, who's switched his vote to 4 different wagons in the PAST TWO PAGES. He's now on KWK DESPITE the ultimatum despite the ultimatum that he would have a lynch on you or Inferno.

And Swiss, who in case you haven't noticed, have taken multiple issues with.

He's crumbing BODYGUARD right now with a flipped Doc and an assignable bulletproof.

He NEEDS to go.

You will likely get support on this lynch from RAKE, who is likely Indy.

BACK UP and LOOK AT WHO'S ON THIS WAGON.

~ Ryker and Raz

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Fine with a Swiss lynch. I was assuming a connection to Rake, but that was too surface level, probably. Ran seems a little too surface level, too. I can see Ryu, though. Need to re-read Inferno. Don't really see the problem with him o_O'.

Vote: Swiss

If we're going anywhere, it's here. We have 5 hours. Lets gogogo!

Top Bottom