• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 6 Day 2:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[4] Boss Ranmaru, Red Ryu, Anomandaris_Rake, Bubbles.
[0] -Masquerain-
[1] Inferno3044 Swiss
[1] Red Ryu Inferno3044
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[2] Bubbles. Boss, JTB
[2] Swiss mUrDErBUSh, Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[1] Not voting:
-Masquerain-

Leviathan

[6] mUrDErBUSh Bubbles., Kreative Whiz Kids, JTB, -Masquerain-, mUrDErBUSh, Red Ryu
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.
[4] Swiss Swiss, Anomandaris_Rake, Ranmaru, Inferno3044
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[1] Not assigning:
Boss

Diablos

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.
[0] Swiss
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[11] Not assigning:
mUrDErBUSh, Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Kreative Whiz Kids, Swiss, Anomandaris_Rake, Bubbles.

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Diablos has left the battlefield!

---

A new GF appears in the game field!

Carbuncle, Defender GF

Passive Ability
Ruby Light: If you are Town aligned, you're bulletproof until the end of the next Day Phase (Kill abilities targeted at you will fail). Otherwise, you're lynchproof until the end of the next Day Phase (if you're lynched, instead that Day Phase will end without a lynch).

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Assign carbuncle: Murderbush

Will be inactive from time to time due to mandatory schedule from full sail, but I will be back when it's dismissed.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
RR your case is both stupid and so wrong it actually causes physical pain.

Swiss if I take your hand with this trial by fire what exactly are you suggesting the game plan is?

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Requesting Vote Count
Been instinctively disliking swiss since saturday when i checked in. wanting a town-read ryker to die is just...why?
Vote:swiss

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Hold up.

You're telling me you got it, discarded it as a lie then created a case avoiding it just in case I am town and prove too hard to lynch....?

Your play this game man, baffling.
No, I don't include things that are easily dismissed. Besides, you fishing for Leviathan when we learned that Carbuncle was coming back would guarantee you a roleblock, leaving the role you crumbed ineffective in addition to unlikely in the set-up.

Need Carbuncle assigned and Swiss wagoned.

So, is this where your trial by fire starts? Are you going to create another outlet for these votes or try and drop them on Boss? Just curious what I'm going to have to deal with.

Swiss

Smash Lord
No, I don't include things that are easily dismissed. Besides, you fishing for Leviathan when we learned that Carbuncle was coming back would guarantee you a roleblock, leaving the role you crumbed ineffective in addition to unlikely in the set-up.

Need Carbuncle assigned and Swiss wagoned.

So, is this where your trial by fire starts? Are you going to create another outlet for these votes or try and drop them on Boss? Just curious what I'm going to have to deal with.
Yes but doing it in order to preserve you...

I also then decided it was safer to randomise the track.

wtf. Think. Quit tunneling.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vote: Inferno

The one guy everyone agrees is scum.

No need for a Boss lynch. Swiss lynch won't happen, too little time and he'd stall a mislynch, we can't let that happen.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Correction, Swiss will try to stall his mislynch, but I'll be around to punch it through even without Ruy, Rake, and Inferno, eh?
Did you just call it a mislynch?

Cool, you can die on his scum flip then. I am not and will not be pushing elsewhere and I can push much harder than you.
Will not be happening.

I will let a NL happen if it comes to that over lynching Swiss.

Top Bottom