• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I'm understanding Cactuar correctly, if it gets used in conjunction with Bahamut you have a strongman at night. When we get to assigning gfs, I really think those two should go together.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm gonna go on and claim since I wasn't listed in any list lol.

Edea Kramer, Town Miller & Vote Manipulator. I'm also one of the three people that brings up Doomtrain, Spreader of Diseases. I remember Ryker saying early-game that he was one of the others. I'm the Malboro Tentacles.

I haven't used Vote Manipulator because of the fact that it simply doesn't help the town at all lol. I used Malboro Tentacles once, but that was before I reconsidered the name "Spreader of Diseases"... Yeah not doing that again either. I'm basically a Miller at this point.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Just woke up so I'm gonna claim. I'm Cid Kramer, town teacher. I have 3 one-shot abilities I am able to teach people. However I'm restricted to only teach two.

N1 I taught murderbush gamble. Rajam flips a coin. Heads they're a double voter. Tails they're VB'd. Murder has been a town read of mine and thought it would be very beneficial if he were a double voter. However I noticed he hasn't used it yet.

On N2 I taught Ran bodyguard. Its a standard bodyguard in which if someone were to die, he takes their place. The replacement's death can't be prevented if he's bodyguarding. Ran has been pretty dead weight and I thought this would make him a little useful.

The one I didn't teach was stun. Whoever I taught that would choose someone and anyone who targeted that player that night would receive a modvote at the end of the day. Didn't feel safe giving this out because I don't want this in the wrong hands.

:phone:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I can confirm that we received Gamble.

We chose not to use it because we felt we had enough swing in the thread to secure a lynch without needing a double vote. We felt the risk of losing our vote was not worth the reward of making the lynch slightly easier, so we have not used it, and probably will not at any point.

-Raziek

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ryu it's funny that that is your FULL role claim and you mention nothing of your bringing up a GF or if there's any information about it.

#dienowplz

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Current scum list:

1. Red Ryu
2. KWK
3. JTB
4. Joey

Null
Bubbles
Inferno

Town

Ranmaru
Murder
KevinM

Reasoning

1. Red Ryu, his claim doesn't match his actions. His GF usage was awful, his reads this game have been so wrong he's also hopping around on wagons for lynches along with his concession on the Swiss lynch. He's also been sitting on me conveniently since I've said how much I want him dead. If you let this guy get the Nkill and he kills me or Inferno I'm 90% sure we lose the game right there. (Inferno hopefully town but I just don't know)

2. KWK: Swiss' strongest scum read and now that we've got a confirmed town read on Swiss I simply can't ignore how bad he wanted this slot dead.

3. JTB: I don't like how he played D2, I don't think his role autoclears him to any degree the fact that I've seen him do this exact same style of play as scum and win it means I'm automatically very WARY of this slot.

4. Joey: **** miller claims, **** the WIFOM around them and **** the fact that he doesn't have a verifiable role and Vote Manipulator I don't see as being townie at all. This spreader of disease thing also sounds awful and I want to know what it does.

@Joey what exactly did using your Marlboro tentacle do?

Null

1. Bubbles: Already discussed this, I hate they way he claimed and I disagree with his logic about what he did. I don't like how he played D2 but he's not as high as a priority as the other people.

2. Inferno, I want to say he's town but I'm just not sure enough to do it yet.

Town

1. Ranmaru: Simple reasoning on this slot, if I had a scummate who was inactive I would never let him get to the point that he would get modvotes for his inactivity. I don't think anyone here would.

2. Murderbrush: Not dealing with this slot today as a lynch choice although I definitely believe him to be viable choice further to end game with how wrong he's been thus far this game.

3. KevinM: Super ****ing boss pro status I really wish PEOPLE IN THIS ****ING GAME WOULD START LISTENING TO ME AND NOT THE SLOTS THAT CONTINUOUSLY FORCE MISLYNCHES.

After claims I am going to put all my cards on the table, I want people to level with me, and then we're going to give me the Nkill and the chance to not get killed.

We're not going to give it to Murderbrush, RYKER READ THIS, YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO STRONG ARM THIS GAME YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ON ALL ACCOUNTS. YOU NEED TO WORK WITH ME

Give me the Nkill
Give me Cactuar

I promise you, I've got a strong handle on this game. I need you to work with me to win this game. You continuously calling for you to have all the GFs and then ****ing over town is getting me more and more pissed off.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also hey guys this is a FULL ROLE CLAIM

That means spill it all

Where you went, what exactly your night action entails WHY YOU USED THE ROLE THAT YOU DID AND AT THE END IF PEOPLE CAN VERIFY OTHER ACTIONS PLEASE DO

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 1 Day 3:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[1] Boss Red Ryu
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[8] Not voting:
mUrDErBUSh, Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Alexander

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[1] JTB mUrDErBUSh
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[8] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Bahamut

[1] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[1] Red Ryu Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[7] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Cactuar

[1] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[8] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
I'll just consider the following right now during this mass claim we're having here.

I'm not liking murderbush, and two doctors in the game is sounding pretty fishy here, but I'm just gonna stop right there. I'm gonna go ahead and wait to see what he releases after the claims.

I'm feeling quite uneasy about joey being the miller and I'm also feeling uneasy with jtb being neglectful after looking back at his communications with him, looking like he was going along well with him, If I can delve further to this, I might see something come out.

Looking at ryu, this is getting dumb from what it currently looks like.

Looking at inferno, I have a feel like saying something and I'm gonna read rake's stuff on him.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ruy as first scumsepect is cool.

4. Joey: **** miller claims, **** the WIFOM around them and **** the fact that he doesn't have a verifiable role and Vote Manipulator I don't see as being townie at all. This spreader of disease thing also sounds awful and I want to know what it does.

@Joey what exactly did using your Marlboro tentacle do?
It's one of the things linked to the 6 Steel Pipes ability I mentioned earlier. It summons Doomtrain which is the nasty status effect GF from FF8. I almost used mine night 1 without thinking about it either because I didn't figure that GFs could be that mean until I saw Diablos.

2. Inferno, I want to say he's town but I'm just not sure enough to do it yet.
Why in the flying ****? You're gonna have to sell me on this on when mass claim is over.

1. Ranmaru: Simple reasoning on this slot, if I had a scummate who was inactive I would never let him get to the point that he would get modvotes for his inactivity. I don't think anyone here would.
Weak.

We're not going to give it to Murderbrush, RYKER READ THIS, YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO STRONG ARM THIS GAME YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ON ALL ACCOUNTS. YOU NEED TO WORK WITH ME

Give me the Nkill
Give me Cactuar

I promise you, I've got a strong handle on this game. I need you to work with me to win this game. You continuously calling for you to have all the GFs and then ****ing over town is getting me more and more pissed off.
Yeah, well you can eat ****. Regardless, I'm putting my cards on the table as soon as claims are over and with the NAR boost, I don't have to do anything behind closed doors. Give me **** for being wrong if you want, but me shooting STILL makes the most sense rather than giving you a gun. If you think that you can convince me that your slot deserves it after a massclaim, then go for it, but it makes no sense and I will fight you for it.

And don't call anything I do in the future "strong-arming" the game. You point out how it's a bad idea or you can **** off. You point out why I'm wrong instead of trying to circumvent the argument.

BUT THE GF DISCUSSION CAN GO ON HOLD FOR NOW!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Boss' reads are super scummy. Even though he has people split into all categories, you can put everyone but himself/Ran/Inferno in scum/potential lynch.

I'm sick of his scum read on me because from what I understand, he doesn't like that I used GF mechanics to ease my way into the game and I have no clue what he wants out of me.

Joey scum read comes straight from his claim and not his play at all.

Bubbles listed as null is the biggest lie ever. He even says in his post that others are more of a priority, suggesting that he still has his scum read on the slot. I get the impression that he just has the slot there to avoid having to pursue a scum read on a slot that people consider town.

Inferno idek

Ranmaru is waaaaaaaaaaat. Boss doesn't like Joeys claim for the wifom surrounding millers, but he's quick to introduce wifom with Ran being inactive and getting mod-votes?

And that backdoor he leaves open with Murderbush with disgusting as well. Why is this slot even in the town category according to Boss?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sup, I'll claim.

I'm Squall Leonhart, Town hero. I have the ability to stop abilities used on me, and used by me. It's called Renzokuken. I also have the 6+ remedy as well. I have not used that ability at all.

I'll post later tonite, as I'm going to the movies soon. Peace.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im selphie, town shuffler

i already showed my first ability yesterday, i can cause any unassigned gf to leave the field and bring in any other GF except for a few special ones

my second ability, slots, is one shot and lets me target a player at night and summons a gf the next day based on their player slot. dunno which gf was summoned from targeting rake though since pm doesnt say whether or not its based on role

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im assuming that it was bahamut but its not known if it was that or alexander

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Okay now, Time to claim.

I'm Rinoa Heartily, Town Tracker. My ability is the usual tracking, only that it's restricted to 2 uses, so now I'm useless during the night.

My Track history was Boss on N1 and KWK on N2.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Irvine Kinneas, Town Role Blocker

The reason Bubbles moved down my scumlist is he's saying he didn't track KWK going anywhere and I RBed KWK.

Basically confirms his role to me.

N1 I didn't RB because I didn't know anything in the set-up

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Ward Zabac, Adaptive Townie.

Whenever an active ability is used on us, we gain a one-shot version of said ability.

We can confirm that Bubbles. tracked us, as we received a one-shot "Track" ability. We can also confirm that KevinM roleblocked us, as we received a one-shot "Shot" ability (which is what the RB is called). We also got targeted with an ability called "Contact" earlier on, which is an anonymous, alignment-unconfirmed quicktopic (usable any time, occurs outside of NAR). We used it on Murder at the time of this post:
Actually yeah the context implies Murder was shot and that lines up wqy better with the shot failing and Carbuncle going to Murder.

So a cleared Murdetbush? Cool.
"qt" was crumbed in typos to refer to what we were gonna do. So we've been in contact with Murder since D2. We also have another QT from whoever initially used the ability on us, but they didn't reveal their identity and haven't said anything after we refused to give them anything until they proved who they were.

After N2 we also got "6 Steel Pipes" randomly reassigned to us (if it doesn't get used it will randomly go to another player) because Murder didn't use it. We also didn't use it (although we got roleblocked even if we had tried). Who has 6 steel pipes now?

We would like Cactuar.

:banana:

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
@KevinM: Why does Bubbles. claiming I didn't do anything move him down your list? You think I'm scum, so if he's my partner he would know to say that anyways. Especially when my ability informs me I was roleblocked.

The reasoning for all of your reads is terrible, quite frankly. We're scum because Swiss said so? Ran is town because he's inactive?

Yeah add a scummy role on top of your play this game and I'm fine with seeing you dead.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Quistis Trepe, Town Rolecop.

The ability is "Blue Magic."

Night one targeted Soup. If he successfully targeted a player, they would be protected from any death for the remainder of the night phase.

Night two targeted Boss. The command to send in to Rajam was "Shot," so I was assuming Irvine. That's why we wanted Boss and KWK last in the claim order. Make sure their stuff lined up. We knew Boss's ability and since KWK posted his ability as what he inherited last night, we knew that Boss would've had to have targeted KWK. Giving him as much information as possible to make up a lie was what I wanted to do.

We tracked Ruy, he went nowhere.

We received "Gamble" and didn't use it.

We had 6 Steel Pipes on Night 1, we didn't use it.

We have it again now, we aren't using it.

Top Bottom