• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
KWK, there is NO TOWN INTENT in stonewalling a lynch.
Not lynching my strongest town reads sounds like a good reason to, like I said did the same with FF in Megaman X and was lucky Nich got Circus that day to a speedy wagon switch.

There is NO TOWN INTENT in not assiging Carbuncle despite being around the entire time after it was brought to the field.
Wanted it on Swiss. But didn't see the votes it was on at the time til Rajam put a vote count up.

There is NO TOWN INTENT in holding onto a Back-Up ability when your super duper town read is dying.
I'm used to expecting a claim before someone dies, wasn't around for Zen when he dove head first into the gallows, would have turned into the vengeful in a heartbeat if I was.

Swiss was me not knowing what he was so I wasn't sure if I got a strong PR or a useless one, BBR HxH or it could have been Joey like PR that wouldn't be good for me to use.

I'm not giving Ruy time to test a Back-Up claim because Ruy is a scummy ******* who I am not letting run free anymore. He DIES and he dies toDay or toNight!
Yeah cause your reads have been spot on this game.

I'm taking Bahamut and shooting Inferno/Boss tonight.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ruy if you mean the restriction remover, yea bsl was town
Yeah that PR, Dabuz could either role cop or give someone a posting restriction in the original and it was...really useless in comparison to the other power.

Counter role was Kryz' with that power.

Which is why I never used it on Swiss when he never claimed.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
It's kind of cute that you think you're getting Bahamut. The same way it's kinda cute when a tiny little dog is barking out the car window at a doberman. It's a horribly misguided assumption that you think you can take it. That dog would eat you alive.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We lynch Joey we pretend Ryu isn't in this game until he's shot tonight

:phone:
Be RELEVANT! Talk to me about the plan I posted.

Bubbles, I know that, I just don't care. It's still the correct course of action, it's just a little hazier to nail down who should die in the event that there is a night kill. My money is on lynching Kevin if there is a kill outside of Ruy/Joey.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Regardless, I'm more concerned about putting a bulls eye on your head when your cleared at this point.

I'd rather give it to someone else, aka me, when scum has to move their NAs around more and more likely to be found out.

Alexander and your PR and confirm me if you think I'm bull****ting about being a universal back-up, hint I did the same claim in my HxH.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
just got home and trying not to throw up

i can bring back any gf that isnt cactuar, diablos, doomtrain or tonberry

now excuse me while i try to stabilize myself

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 3 Day 3:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[1] J MOD
[0] JTB
[1] Boss Red Ryu
[2] -Masquerain- Boss, -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[6] Not voting:
mUrDErBUSh, J, JTB, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Alexander

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] J
[1] JTB mUrDErBUSh
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[1] Bubbles. Bubbles.

[7] Not assigning:
J, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Kreative Whiz Kids

Bahamut

[2] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh, Bubbles.
[0] J
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[1] Red Ryu Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[6] Not assigning:
J, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
The town intent to stonewalling a lynch is us possibly being really late in the game and a mislynch seriously ****ing our chances. My Red Ryu townread is like my Raz townread in LoL UPick, meaning I'm actually pretty damn confident in it. I regret not speaking up about that Raz read in that game, so I'm speaking up about this read here. I don't know why he didn't vote to assign the Carbuncle yesterDay @RR maybe you can explain this? If you're referring to Swiss with why he held onto his backup ability I also can't speak for him. If he was there before twilight but when the lynch was pretty set on Swiss, perhaps he just didn't want to risk using Swiss for his ability because he didn't know Swiss' role and it may not have been very beneficial to become?

Those are still the only points I've seen. Set-up speculation won't change my mind unless it's really damn incriminating. You tracked him going nowhere of all things. I'm going to read to see if I can work out a team between the four players that hold the scum.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can summon any gf aside from the 4 mentioned before.

Currently working on MBs plan for tonight. I disagree with Joey dying under any circumstance today or tonight, especially prior to a Boss flip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
no, im literally just told that i can make an unassigned gf leave the field and pick another to take its place. i have no clue what the gfs outside the ones that have already appeared do

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
No, we can't. At the moment, we have a lockdown that yields a **** ton of information. Why in the world would we break that up and lose our vig to clear someone we wouldn't be able to lynch the next day?
Because then we'd have one scum pinned, which is better than accidentally killing town. We'd also have toDay and toMorrow to hunt down their scum mates.

:phone:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
If I knew, I'd tell you.

The fact remains that one clear will not win us the game at this point and that if we use the circle I outlined, we have a lockdown on four different slots.

It's not rocket science.

Wait for Kevin and then let's get the GFs assigned. What we decide to bring back regardless, we should still be assigning these two GFs.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
JTB can't bring back a GF unless he replaces it out for another one, if I'm understanding his role correctly. That's why the talk is of removing Alexander for Carbuncle.

You also completely failed to remember what Carbuncle does.

We give Bahamut to like... Bubbles or something with explicit instructions to shoot whoever we choose to give Carbuncle. We give Carbuncle to a scummy slot that we're not lynching. If they are scum, they die. If they are town, they live. I would track Boss and RB scum suspect #3, while Boss could roleblock scum suspect #4.

That locks down all the scum possibilities, potentially kills one, and leaves very little room for error.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
But apparently it is rocket science.

"Why in the world would we break that up and lose our vig to clear someone we wouldn't be able to lynch the next day?"

Not sure if serious. I thought you were supposed to be intelligent.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Example plan:

Bahamut goes to Bubbles.
JTB swaps Alexander out for Carbuncle.
Carbuncle goes to Red Ryu.
We lynch Joey.
I Track KevinM, Roleblock J.
KevinM Roleblocks Inferno.
Bubbles. Shoots Red Ryu.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
That creates just as much as a lockdown while also solving this whole Red Ryu debacle. This way if he is town he will survive the shot thanks to Carbuncle and we won't lose ourselves the game. KevinM will block Inferno or I'll know about it. He can't kill or I'd know about it. I'll be blocking J. Barring JTB/Murder/Bubbles./Me scum that nets us a guaranteed safe Night, a lockdown on scum's possible actions, and a conclusive result on RR's alignment.

Covers just as much ground as your plan and then some.

Top Bottom