• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not entirely sure Glyph isn't mafia. Much easier for indyRaz/indyKantrip to exist as well.

That's not to say Glyph isn't indy.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Who else is Rajam going to mimic? He shouldn't be on possible scum players, and you and Gova possibly don't have anything FOR him to mimic.

Otherwise all of town will be sitting on their *** this Night phase.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I mean, since mimic doesn't grab NKs picking Inferno is a safe guess no matter what, and then both me and Raziek are basically bricks for the subsequent Day/Night. And I am totally okay with that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You? Targeting me? With what, exactly? Are you banking on Glyph having some whacko scum ability that will be useful in our situation? As far as we know he has expended his Hellcry Punches (which means you won't be able to use it), and there's no reason he would lie about this so....

But yeah, being Stopped won't affect my ability to protect Gova, which I WILL be doing.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why the HELL would I take Glyph's word on that? I don't want two voteblocks live, I've been through that. Why would you not want the off chance that I get something useful and can use it?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sure that would be great if Glyph had something useful, but I don't want to bank on it.

What's wrong with two voteblocks if you know for sure that one's hitting town and one is hitting scum? When scum has such fewer numbers (like, on their own), it is a very good trade-off to guarantee yourself that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because, if Raz is telling the truth, there's a roleblocker live. Should said roleblocker block one of Rajam/Inferno, then there is a scum vote live. If Inferno is scum, then we're DEPENDING on a scum vote.

Not an A+ plan.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Which was done as part of his claim with his one-shot BP, claiming that he couldn't use the BP on the same Night that he uses his Observe ability, so he faked roleblocked for a while.

That helps to line up how he could get "roleblocked" through the protection: He didn't.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Personally, I'm perfectly fine with forcing a Night Kill or letting Raz have another night of investigations off on the chance that he's town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The lynch is already narrowed down to Raziek/Kantrip either way, so "depending" on Inferno's vote is a null point as he has no reason not to go with the lynch regardless of his alignment or if we are voteblocked.

The same scenario: He doesn't voteblock Raziek. Raziek and me have our votes. We decide to lynch one of me/Raziek. Inferno's vote really doesn't matter, and he's going to go along with the lynches no matter what the circumstances.

Raziek WILL get investigations if he's town. I WILL get to use my protect. Stop doesn't roleblock on the Night it's used. The unnecessary risk would be NOT doing this, setting Raziek up to quicklynch me toMorrow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Like, what makes you think that Inferno would disobey the order to lynch someone other than him? There's no reason NOT to get him and Rajam to do this. It ensures that if Town chooses wrong in picking who to lynch toMorrow, the other person can't do anything in the Night.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Stop is next night? By all means, go ahead. I don't give a ****. Game should be over at that point.

Fair warning, I may roleblock Inferno if I inherit Hellcry. Unsure at the moment. Should be able to verify the rest via both built in roleblock alert mechanisms.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh okay you just missed the next Night thing. That makes sense, I was wondering why you were so opposed to the idea.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, but can you remind Inferno and Rajam what they're doing before the decided lynch is hammered for me? Just in case, of course. There's a lot to sift through in these few pages and I'm not sure if they'll find it otherwise.

Good luck and good night.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, was working and realized I'd never make it. So gas station run has been made and I have two Cokes and a Five Hour Energy.

Back to the grind.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Can anyone NOT see that Kantrip is scrambling for any reason to be lynched before me?

Rajam did you the favor of looking through my D2 posts. I didn't just fabricate this on the stop.

Always have a plan. If you'd like to insinuate I'm a D4 Kantrip lyncher, I laugh at you.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's not necessarily scrambling to be lynched second. I'm sure he'd rather not be lynched at all. I'm still working here. I've reread the game once. I finished it a while ago. I'm going again. I'll probably go a third time.

For fun, town Glyph puts Kantrip in a claim contradiction with both Glyph and Raz. I doubt that happens, but it's food for thought.

Really, REALLY hate both Glyph and Kantrip's night action choices. Really hate Raz's general life decisions here. Really hate Inferno in general.

So far, I feel that my current heading is the most solid choice of action.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
For those not paying attention:

Glyph -> Kantrip -> Raz/Inferno depending on Kantrip's flip.

Currently unsure on whether or not I want Inferno to use Stop on someone.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Currently leaving my house so I'm not bothered by the plumber. Will be back online again at the coffee shop.

Leave any questions, comments, concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.

Raz, I why'd you have to make this so hard for me?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ryker, explain to me why Glyph had to die first when I saw Kantrip performing a night kill.

Either Kantrip dies or I do. I will not lynch Glyph without some very convincing reasoning.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - MOD, MOD
Inferno - Rajam,
Rajam - Inferno3044,
Glyph - MOD
Kantrip - Raziek,

Not voting:
Kantrip, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 26th at 3 p.m. EST

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ryker, explain to me why Glyph had to die first when I saw Kantrip performing a night kill.

Either Kantrip dies or I do. I will not lynch Glyph without some very convincing reasoning.

I still don't understand. He isn't an immediate threat. You and kantrip are much more important to deal with then glyph.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Look at me getting Red Ryu lynched. When I made my case on him, he claimed immediately in an attempt to avoid the pressure but he was caught in a contradiction. This means he wasn't even READY for pressure. I could understand the claim for bussing normally, but in this scenario not even THAT makes sense because there was evidently no fore-planning with Red Ryu's claim. I just can't possibly see my actions happening as they did if I were mafia.
An investigating SK with other methods of killing when we haven't even seen a glimpse of a mafia kill? He is making that result up out of nowhere. I also sincerely doubt NKs are literally just called "Night Kill".

He is claiming to have picked up an ability that doesn't target with a role that finds abilities that target for crying out loud!
Scumbag Raziek has important information.

Doesn't say what it is until near deadline when there's no more time to discuss.
Gova, Kantrip, please work with me because sadly Ryker is entering into his stubborn mode and isn't seeing clearly anymore. There is bigger fish to fry than Glyph.

unvote
vote: Raziek

Ryker, consider stealing his ability

Sangfroid, vote Raziek once you come here

Rajam

Smash Champion
To add on Raziek's lynch, it's important to note that at this point there is confirmed scum between Raziek and Kantrip, so we must know who is. Raziek's actions have been incredibly scummy and inconsistent so this is why he is going down first.

Inferno stops Glyph toNight.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
More relevant info. +1
That's a horrendous reach supporting the horrendous reach that Kantrip made playing off a sarcastic post from Gova.

To add on Raziek's lynch, it's important to note that at this point there is confirmed scum between Raziek and Kantrip, so we must know who is. Raziek's actions have been incredibly scummy and inconsistent so this is why he is going down first.

Inferno stops Glyph toNight.
Why MUST we know what it is? We have it, we know it, it's not going anywhere, we're not creeping on Lylo.

You say that Raz's actions have been incredibly scummy and inconsistent and I straight up call bull****. You are a liar. Raz's most recent action is LITERALLY the ONLY thing you can call him on whereas KANTRIP has been INCREDIBLY SCUMMY AND INCONSISTENT ALL GAME!!! Just like T-Block before him.

Rajam, I will not see you Lynch the wrong one in these two and then lynch Inferno like you've been trying to do for the entire game. I see what you're doing and no, just no. It's the wrong course of action and I will not support it.

Raz and Inferno, you will both be supporting a Glyph wagon or you will BOTH die. It's a simple as that. Raz, as town, this means you'll almost certainly lose. If you're scum, then I do not care. This is the alternative I'm offering you. Kantrip can sit and wait because we actually do have time. However, if I die tonight, which I may well depending on whether or not Glyph's ability took effect before I roleblocked him, then Rajam WILL push a lynch through on Inferno over Glyph which throw the game.

I. Do. Not. Want. To. Lose. This. Game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Answer this question Ryker. Why does Glyph die before one of us?

Top Bottom