• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
MC, you just gave me a great idea. Gheb claimed Gadgeteer, which takes one vote less to lynch, RR claims Doc who can't hammer. We bring Gheb to L-1 with consideration of taking one vote less to lynch. RR hammers. A: Hammer doesn't go through, Gheb is cleared along with RR. B: Hammer does go through, RR is obv. lying scum. C: Vote goes through, NOT a hammer therefore Gheb is lying.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I can prevent any possible Night action from being taken if I use its correct term. For example, I had to verify that jumping was in fact jumping and haste was haste. But role blocking is the official name for what blocks roles, and redirecting is the official name for the PR that makes users... redirect... another users PR, so those are allowed to be mandated. I am immune from being targeted so my action WILL go through.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
You will prevent redirecting and charging (archer ability).

Gheb needs to RB all of our primary suspects.

Vult, have you full claimed yet? I know you had Doom, anything else?

Someone really needs to post all the claims.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Remember, this applies not toNight, but tomorrow Night. All rules are set at the beginning of the Day until the end of the Night phase.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd prefer KWK over Vult if it came down to those two.
Agreed. Would also prefer dabuz over Vult.

MC, you just gave me a great idea. Gheb claimed Gadgeteer, which takes one vote less to lynch, RR claims Doc who can't hammer. We bring Gheb to L-1 with consideration of taking one vote less to lynch. RR hammers. A: Hammer doesn't go through, Gheb is cleared along with RR. B: Hammer does go through, RR is obv. lying scum. C: Vote goes through, NOT a hammer therefore Gheb is lying.
Cleared J has already confirmed that he was blinded and nobody except me has claimed to have that ability. Also, why would either of us lie about our class choice?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
MC: Soldier lvl1 & Illusionist lvl 2
KWK: Sage???
Ryu: ??? lvl1 & Priest lvl2
J: Sage lvl1 & Priest lvl2
Gorf: Scum
Dabuz: ??? lvl2 & Templar lvl2
Ran: 1-shot Cop + ???
Gheb: Gadgeteer
Nabe: Sage lvl1 & ???
Vult Redux - Doom + ???

That's my state of nowledge regarding claims.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Gheb could be scum gadgeteer.

in theory, but I believe him about his n1 actions, meaning he blocked scary (and iirc barull slot as well) so he's probably town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu :

Where did you see Gheb stating that he blinded me? I asked you this before but now that Gheb has brought to light he never said it himself, I wonder how you got the memo?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No, you aren't.

Unvote Vote: Gheb

J IS NOT MAFIA.

I seemed to have been blinded, but slight mod error, and I got that result recently. I will admit to being LVP for this. Sorry for that. I did try to gambit a guilty. I might have pushed it farther too, I was considering it.

Seeing as I'm a Level 2 Ninja, this result should be legit. (Unless Alchemist doesn't get used on me regardless but still activates?)
Blame yourself here, I reread and it seems I thought Gheb did it.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
I would prefer waiting until tomorrow night when I hopefully get off my ass and read enough to decide between Vult and KWK.

I would appreciate OS figuring out what to do in night phase.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gorf, KWK and dabuz would be decent lynches toDay since cockblocking the Ran lynch seems to be fashionable.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why do you keep bringing up Dabuz' name? Nothing about his play is scummy in the slightest. Plus he makes absolutely no sense with both Scary and Marshy flipping scum.

My vote will go towards KWK over Vult anyDay.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's mainly PoE because MC, Ryu and Vult aren't slots I think we should be gunning for toDay ... not that I think much of your arguments on why he's supposedly town.

You should also try your best to have your final post# be not divisible by 3, 4 or 5 so I have freedom to targe however many other people possible.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
I agree with both of you. Dabuz' play hasn't been particularly scummy and his voting pattern hasn't lined up with scum, but he's also a target due to PoE. He's just not a #1 target.

I don't think it can be anyone other than KWK at this point, honestly.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Just noting that my activity has trailed a little bit and it's because I have a draft of my thesis due soon.

My activity will pick up by mid next week but I won't be completely absent in the meantime.

It's OK if others don't want to lynch Ryu and we can talk more about him toMorrow. It looks like we have the votes to lynch Kwk though.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Start putting votes on KWK.

Gheb, you're roleblocking tonight because we need you roleblocking the night after toMorrow Night. We're gonna need allllllllll the people that Gheb wants to roleblock to be multiples of a certain post #. I'll let Gheb choose who and how. Gheb and I can't be roleblocked in this manner so we can be filler posts.

If anyone disagrees then just post your role PM in full.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
sorry i havent been here

i see im being lynched which is kind of dumb but i really dont have the time or energy to fight it off

on my flip please continue with the scheduled programming of vult/gheb/ran dying, and watch out for MC living too long (the lack of NKs every Night, should it continue, could be attributed to them being stuck doing their illusionist lvl 2 every Night)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The case is pretty much that nothing you've done all game implies that you're interested in town winning this game. That weighs pretty heavily when you're in Day 4. Plus voting behavior stuff by MC.

Still sticking with a Gorf lynch though.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Eh, Gorf can't win if he's mafia or lying indie. Worst case scenario is 5 players left tomorrow, in which case we can lynch Gorf and then lynch someone else the next Day.

Top Bottom