• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Oh crap. I thought it was, which is why I felt bad about not being able to be here today and giving out quick reads. Jeez.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Unvote: Red Ryu

Well at least I got my debate with J out of the way. Want time for another read. See you guys tomorrow. :troll:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nope.

@J. What are you gritting your teeth about?
How much I wanna lynch both RR and Acro and I really wanna lynch Acro now but there is absolutely no time to wagon snap but grrr.

Also the fact that you are posting things I like but there are still some qualms I have with you which hurts my head....

Pushy little thing, aren't you. I dislike it. You are trying to hard to get RR lynched. Why? Is it because he's trying to put suspicion on you?
Agreed so much. Hammer fishing was scummy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He unvoted you RR. You also have been at L-2 which means it'd take two more to vote ya out.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
RR do you have information that there is a cop in this game based on your #446? Flavor wise Vivi would have information with respect to Zidane, however it seemed like you were just joking.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
The latter further compounded by the irony that you are familiar with flavor and yet you misspell Zidane in two separate posts.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Why are you role-fishing to figure out if there is a cop in this game or not....?
Um. I already know his role. I'm just curious if there is a cop. I don't really care who is the cop, just curious if he has info whether we have one or not. *_*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Um. I already know his role. I'm just curious if there is a cop. I don't really care who is the cop, just curious if he has info whether we have one or not. *_*
Outing if there is a cop or not, is super duper bad. Yet you just write it off to you being curious as to whether there is that type of role or not?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR do you have information that there is a cop in this game based on your #446? Flavor wise Vivi would have information with respect to Zidane, however it seemed like you were just joking.
DGames joke with me I get town cop, a lot.

Zidaine is my favorite character from the game.

@J: Your other Avatar was better.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So, out of the two, who do you think is scummier atm?
Uuugh don't ask me this. Atm, I am in a rage of "AcroScum so bad and I want him dead this very second." however I have not forgotten my RRscum read. I just want them both dead. ;_;

Okay for serious answer, I'm leaning Acro based off his posts as of late.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
....................................o.O..........................................................Wtf?

How did that sway you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
....................................o.O..........................................................Wtf?

How did that sway you?
Quit speaking my mind god dammit!

Unvote
Vote: Acrostic

I swear, I'll put it back but let me have it here for a little while.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
RR isn't scum. He has no partners. Everyone hates him. No one is giving any indication that this is supposed to be some glorious bus to gain town cred. We've told RR to change his game if he wants to survive. He hasn't shown a care at all and just continues to vote with minimal content. Either RR is scum with 0 concern of self-survival and is faking bewilderment, or he's just a lack of concern townie. That last comment pushes me to the latter. Come at me bro~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RR isn't scum. He has no partners. Everyone hates him. No one is giving any indication that this is supposed to be some glorious bus to gain town cred. We've told RR to change his game if he wants to survive. He hasn't shown a care at all and just continues to vote with minimal content. Either RR is scum with 0 concern of self-survival and is faking bewilderment, or he's just a lack of concern townie. That last comment pushes me to the latter. Come at me bro~
*looks at Seikend wagon*

*looks at the mafia terms Bussing/Distancing*

*looks back at you*

Logic is so flawed, I don't even.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha same, okay but speaking of which just saw the clock and it's 1:11 so that leaves 23 hours.

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

Can't swing Acro lynch in this time.

Btw Sang, you have been here this entire time on the J vs. Acro debate. What did you gain from that and what is your new found read on Acro based on it?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I dislike his whole playstyle lately. It's very opportunistic and he's just lynching somebody because everyone else is.

Null-leaning scum.

I'll post whatever else I've learned later on when I do a re-read of this situation. Though, I can tell you I don't like it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Request replacement, or well, Gordito's /out of Leopard Skin Taser.

I really do hate doing this type of stuff, and call people out for "not making the commitment bla bla bla", but :/... Sorry :c

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow so now July's flying solo this game.

This game has the most girls in it that I've ever seen in a mafia game. (Tanny/July/Sang)

Anyone bring my name up....let's just say you don't wanna and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom