• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I was playing with my little sister, and she says,

"What do you get when you cross Bowser with Sheik?"

A teenage mutant ninja turtle!

:p

Arkaether

Smash Ace
[02:49:24] <Arkaether> AND THE RAW HORSEFLESH I DEVOURED AT MIDNIGHT IN THE MIDST OF A THUNDERSTORM
[02:49:27] <Arkaether> (true story btw)

Guys, Japan is awesome.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
does anybody out there wants to play some online brawl plus matches with me? My friend code is 2406-4933-7029 and ive got 4.1b version.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
How do you think I learned to play Jiggs in Brawl+?

Usage from Brawl. :V

The only character I play based of Melee is Falcon.

Every other character I use stems from Brawl metagame as the only characters I used in Melee were Fox (Pre Tourney GHNeko), Marth (Dropped Fox for Counter), Mario (Sakurai said he reflects player skill cuz he's average/middle man, but tier list says other wise.) Doc Mario (Dropped Mario for Black Scrubs and Pills) and ICs (Used to be a Chudat fanboy, but I only used ICs for like 2 weeks.)

:V

Characters I play in B+

Marth
Mario
MK
Jiggs
D3
Kirby
Pika
GaW
Falcon
Boozer
Zelda
PT
Ike
Random

and like 1 more I cant remember at the moment. :V

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Well, I say Random because its my sandbagging choice. :V

When I play friendlies and I sandbag. I go random. I only Force quit when I get yoshi or peach because I cant play Yoshi for **** though after playing Bwett, I might of picked up some stuff.

And I need a specific controller set up (ie L is set to jump instead of attack) so I can play peach properly. :V

I used to use her, but I played more characters that DAC so I needed L for attack and I had to drop peach. >:

timothyung

Smash Ace
You can just use Z to DAC

Ark you are in Japan right? We can have a few matches if you like. It shouldn't be very laggy

timothyung

Smash Ace
yung, where are you? And I can't use my wii, it's about an hour's drive away at my brother's place.
Hong Kong, 1 hour late than Japan. Hmm when can you use your Wii?
I can, but because of how I handle my controller, its inconvenient and really likely not to work. :V

ALSO

BPCT: Brawl+ Content Team

http://brawlplus.net/bpct/

GOGOGOGOGO APPLY NOW.
My DACUS rate with Snake is nearly 100% with Z:p
I can't join the BPCT. I know nothing about tourneys, can't record vids, and can't make livestreams. :ohwell: Or are there anything that I can help other than those?

timothyung

Smash Ace
Psssssssh
Snake DACUS's are for nubs
Sheik DACUS's are where its at! And Sheik DACUS's are why I have L as attack... SO HARD to do >_>
Shhhhhhhh.
I can't even properly do Sheik's DACUS at 1/4 speed:dizzy:
I guess I have to practice
I don't play Sheik though. Well, practicing doesn't hurt

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Wtf, what are you guys talking about. Jiggly DACUS is where it's at, man. A superfast gliding little balloon headbutt. Comes outta nowhere and ***** your opponents because jiggly is a ball of ****.

Top Bottom