• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
See: respective thread about it. It's like File Replacement code, but universal for Wii games and can replace anything on the disc.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Clone engine futile? What riivolution does is allow us to replace any file on the disk. The clone engine would ideally allow us to have multiple PSA replacements on the same character while not replacing the original.

It doesn't make the file patch code useless either, since without Phantom Wings, the smash workshop, hundreds of textures, vertex hacks, model imports, etc, would not exist.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Clone engine futile? What riivolution does is allow us to replace any file on the disk. The clone engine would ideally allow us to have multiple PSA replacements on the same character while not replacing the original.

It doesn't make the file patch code useless either, since without Phantom Wings, the smash workshop, hundreds of textures, vertex hacks, model imports, etc, would not exist.
...That fact doesn't change the fact that the FPC will be useless now. Just so you know. O_o

And wow, this thread isn't a sticky anymore. o.o

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well it's become pretty much nothing but a spam thread so I guess it was deemed unworthy of continued "stickyness"...

Meh, oh well. I'm sure you guys will keep it up on 1st page with your "Glyph" crap and what not. ¦D

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I post/lurk in like 5-7 different social threads. Though a super majority of my posts come from the Disco Room. V:

I also hang in houston thread and ATL south.

Then there was the time where I posted a lot in Brawl+ threads, though now those are just where I lurk hard core.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I post/lurk in like 5-7 different social threads.
Spam.

Though a super majority of my posts come from the Disco Room. V:
More spam.

I also hang in houston thread and ATL south.
Very spam.

Then there was the time where I posted a lot in Brawl+ threads, though now those are just where I lurk hard core
Read as: Spam.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no u ur a viet kid whos 16 and uses wolf and ice car like a 16 year kid
then idk what u are then i guess

the enigma? pfffttt

sucks to be you olololol

i mean for all i know you could be raging right now cuz ur dreamcast got a DRE

of all things rofl

and now u became a screamcast

leafgreen386

Dirty camper

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Since you locked it, Bio, I'll reply here:

Bionic Sonic said:
Thunderspam said:
I promise that Primid will be available for download between now... and a two month period. Sorry, I actually have a life, and I don't work on the project a whole lot. Not to mention any and all of my Brawlboxing/PSA skill is currently going towards a machinima.
BrawlShifter said:
Wow, resurrection. Thunderspam, you might just want to change the OP and/or title of this thread to say "canceled" so that people will stop bumping it. Unless, of course, you want people to bump it.
Well, as with all inactive projects, I'm going to lock this until some progress is made with Primid, a download is available, or Thunderspam wants me to unlock this topic... but til then...
I'm actually surprised you didn't lock it a long time ago when he said this:

Thunderspam said:
It died when I joined the New characters topic. It isn't necessary to keep it alive if I am not using it.

The definition of collagen is:
The fibrous protein constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon, and other connective tissue that converts into gelatin by boiling.
...wtf.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, I didn't read the last few posts lol... was kinda doing other stuff when I caught it

Still working on some stuff I'm posting later btw

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
@Everyone who wants to make a thread with "project" in the name, it's synonym time!
Random website I found after searching for two seconds said:
activity, adventure, affair, aim, assignment, baby*, blueprint*, business, concern, deal, design, enterprise, exploit, feat, game plan, intention, job, matter, occupation, outline, pet*, plan, program, proposal, proposition, scheme, setup, strategy, task, thing*, venture
Use one of those instead of project!!! Project is way overused! Instead of Project Primid, you could call it Baby Primid (although that's a little wierd). Instead of Project: M, you could call it Matter: M. Instead of .:::project:::........Klonoa, you could call it .:::Venture:::.........Klonoa. Instead of Project Rotom, you could call it Enterprise Rotom. Project Tyranitar; Intention Tyranitar. Project Gardevoir; Game Plan Gardevoir. Project Flygon; Feat Flygon. Project Feraligator; Pet Feraligator (wierd too). Read this whole thing. (Use the arrow keys.)

Alphatron

Smash Champion
what is the code to ulnitamed cancel for ssb?
It's in the brawl+ pac. You know, the pac file. A link to the pac file.

Crap, you guys are starting to get to me. In any case, riivolution isn't able to load ocarina codes wave. So the FPC still isn't useless unless its the only code you use.

Sorry, I actually have a life, and I don't work on the project a whole lot. Not to mention any and all of my Brawlboxing/PSA skill is currently going towards a machinima.
I truly wonder if people who post life statements on the internet know what they're typing when they do.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
It's about 6 days too early for April Fool's, isn't it? No way that crap can be serious.

Then again, there's a video on youtube about Air Sex clubs...a few of them. Dangit, why must I find myself dissapointed in people daily?

Top Bottom