• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
ya and this is also trollboards so what do you expect really?

excuse me why i play sonic the hedgehog (2006) while listening to a trance remix of GHNeko getting spiked by raptor boosts all three stocks for 5 minutes as my 10 year old sister kills a Beginner v13 CPU with Ice Car (I taught her the motions a while ago).
enjoy raging at the game and while i try to find sonic rush adventure despite the fact none of my store even sale the game(i found Rush, but no Adventure? wtf):mad:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Both of them are mediocre, but if you're going to like one then Adventure has more originality in its levels. In all honesty it was a fresh addition to the series. It had a bit of inspiration to it, and was better designed overall.

The last real Sonic game was SA1. SA2 was just a generic action game with Sonic plastered on. Forget everything after that.

Sonic 4 will just be Sonic Advance HD. Nothing we haven't seen before.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
uh, no, it definitely did happen. [...] i still have the carcass sitting in my room. none of it functions.
Proof, or it didn't happen..

*whining and name-calling*
I don't even use windows lol, I'm currently running Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 and dual-booting the 10.04 pre-alpha. I have just way more than enough tech knowledge to comprehend you have no idea what you're talking about.

*more whining and mac dicksucking*
I rest my case, the only thing you managed to prove is that you cant have a civilized argument. Enjoy your fail.

P.S. You are the cancer that is killing /fd/

kthx

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Rush > Adventure.

Still fact.

Also, did you hear about how Sonic 4 is going to have Playable Super Sonic?

I'm looking forward to that.
Lol...Adventure auto-wins for less bottomless pits and better levels.

Playable super sonic always felt gimmicky to me. If anything, the ending battles were always the best until they turned it into so much a staple it wasn't even fun anymore. Before it was like, Eggman's running away scared ****less in desperation while you chase him down, unscathed by meteors, and then beat him with his own missiles. Eff yeah I didn't need Chip or Tikal telling me what I needed to do. I've got the upperhand and stuff is just going to go down.

Super anything in levels will also be terrible if the music is bad. That will get ridiculously repetitive.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Proof, or it didn't happen..
wanna pay for fedex?

I don't even use windows lol, I'm currently running Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 and dual-booting the 10.04 pre-alpha. I have just way more than enough tech knowledge to comprehend you have no idea what you're talking about.
well i'm glad you can impose that smug sense of superiority on me without any credentials. guess i have to believe you now

I rest my case, the only thing you managed to prove is that you cant have a civilized argument. Enjoy your fail.
yes, you've shown me how to behave civilized and have an intelligent conversation. next time i'll just tall the other person they're an idiot, say i know more than them, claim everything they're said is a lie, and insult them. good notes right there.

P.S. You are the cancer that is killing /fd/

kthx
you truly are a god among insects. don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
wanna pay for fedex?

well i'm glad you can impose that smug sense of superiority on me without any credentials. guess i have to believe you now

yes, you've shown me how to behave civilized and have an intelligent conversation. next time i'll just tall the other person they're an idiot, say i know more than them, claim everything they're said is a lie, and insult them. good notes right there.

you truly are a god among insects. don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
Photos should suffice, since you mentioned parts were ''fried''. Scanshots of documents from a professional's opinion could work.

I stated your intelligence regarding this matter were inferior, based on the biased, most likely false evidence you provided. Just do better next time.

God among insects? Sheesh, where did you find that - some kiddy anime? Yugioh, perchance?

This is no longer fun, I'm done trolling/attempting to debate with you..

Enjoy your overpriced equal/inferior OS and products.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Photos should suffice, since you mentioned parts were ''fried''. Scanshots of documents from a professional's opinion could work.
you know what i mean by friend. they won't work. each individual piece fails to function, even when hooked up to another system.

I stated your intelligence regarding this matter were inferior, based on the biased, most likely false evidence you provided. Just do better next time.
nothing i have said in this top has been a lie. i'd swear to whatever diety you'd want if i thought i'd convince you (which it obviously won't, since you're so set on assuming anything you've never seen yourself is a lie).

God among insects? Sheesh, where did you find that - some kiddy anime? Yugioh, perchance?
X-men 2.

The entire point of my original post here was to state macs are getting the ability to run steam, thus opening them up to the gaming market. thats all. this entire pc v mac debate went off tangent and clearly can't come to a conclusion because everyone here ignores PCs faults and praise it as a godly operating system with no problems.

you know, you can do what you want, flame people that have different opinions of you and go to sleep with that smug sense of satisfaction you clearly can't live without. i'm done too.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm gonna quote more of Maddox bashing Macs. It's fun.
Maddox said:
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on. Hell, most Mac users can't even talk without using their hands, which ranks their intelligence somewhere between a simian and hog ****:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tq7yykR-DM

Stupid user base aside, I will never own a Mac. It's not so much that I'm a PC loyalist. I'm not. It's that I'm not stylish enough to own one. Most iPod commercials feature guys with long hair, chicks roller skating, and guys wearing fedoras. I have dandruff, and I buy most of my jeans from a grocery store. I feel like in order to have a Mac, I need to be:

- An artist.
- In a band.
- Unemployed (see above).

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i actually know who maddox is... its funny that you would take anything he says seriously.

however, i will admit he is funny to read.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
You guys are all losers... Use what works for what you need to do with your computer and you can avoid the pointless argument. Mac vs PC arguments are just as bad console war arguments.

Anyway, did anyone get the new Resident Evil 5 DLC for 360? I'm always looking for people to play that with. Of course I'm looking for people who have at least half a clue how to play Mercs.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Wow, Neko was actually black for once.

Also, my friend had a dream where I was acting like G&W, hitting people with a rolling pin.

Take that as you will, because I'm still laughing over it.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
I've always envisioned you as a sort of oreo, black on the outside, white on the inside.

It started when I first heard your voice on a livestream, I believe.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i swear it's always chem driving you to the edge of farewell <_<

i'm sure some lurker on this board is getting tired of me making these 'tales of' song puns :048:

Veril

Frame Savant
actually, its always Nursing core courses (like Anatomy and Physiology) that really require a huge time and sanity commitment from me.

Did well on my last A&P test though... had to hide my test when I got it back during lab today to avoid the rage from my classmates lol

soo happy about that

spring break is gonna be amazing. You guys know what happens when I have a good amount of free time, and infinite coffee... "hype for me having free time"

Alphatron

Smash Champion
So I was playing on shoddy battle just now and and it was down to the last two pokemon. My Choice Band Dugtrio vs. his Cb Mamoswine. Mamoswine was locked into Stone edge and has a little under half of its health left. Duggy was at full HP.

Thanks to Snow Cloak, Earthquake misses four turns in a row. **** this ****. I'm playing Mario Party.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Must raise evasion in the snow or something.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
So I was playing on shoddy battle just now and and it was down to the last two pokemon. My Choice Band Dugtrio vs. his Cb Mamoswine. Mamoswine was locked into Stone edge and has a little under half of its health left. Duggy was at full HP.

Thanks to Snow Cloak, Earthquake misses four turns in a row. **** this ****. I'm playing Mario Party.
You should have countered with ice car.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
i am 1 year late for my pokemon metagame(my DS got stolen/wentmissing in my school and got another DS on Christmas, thanx brother!) Its so nice to be playing Pokemon Battle Revolution again. But i'm am seeing a lot of japanese players online in the game........

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Anyone else watching the Adventure Time sneak peak?
Or at least seen the original short?

The sneak peak for its April 5th premier was fantastic.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1268289865 ArcSys hype video for BBCS

lol **** mu-12 and her [admittedly impressive] *** <_<

guess i'll have to mow her down with an ice car just like all the ****ing other *****es

man i don't like dogs but they like me;

some are cool i guess

but when they throw spammable **** at me its just inexcusable

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1268289865 ArcSys hype video for BBCS

lol **** mu-12 and her [admittedly impressive] *** <_<

guess i'll have to mow her down with an ice car just like all the ****ing other *****es

man i don't like dogs but they like me;

some are cool i guess

but when they throw spammable **** at me its just inexcusable
lol nico nico is too good

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Chinese people and their ching chong wang chong language

how do you understand what they are saying?
Fixed. Sheesh, if you're gonna use the joke, get it right. Racist. -_o' *SMACKED*

Top Bottom