• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
It's not a complete combo vid unless after the credits you show yourself getting whored in some way. Those always make the vids cooler.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Do you know what sucks?
When June 1st rolled around it became a requirement to have a passport to go to Canada...

Which sucks because Toronto is so **** close to Rochester NY. Even going around Lake Ontario it takes like 3 hours to get there.

Well I'm going to see what I can do to get my parents to renew my passport :p
I would love to be able to come to this.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It's not a complete combo vid unless after the credits you show yourself getting whored in some way. Those always make the vids cooler.
Ganondorf can't get whored.

srry

I love how Kev! gave a completely serious response to an otherwise Rolling on Floor video.

Guess interwebz is so srs =<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Internet needs to be more serious, it's far too childish these days.
So...there are websites to record winning Internets...

what about one for losing Internets?

cuz u leik need an interwebz taken away from u leik right nao

srry but its obv ur not ready yet

Sukai

Smash Champion
So...there are websites to record winning Internets...

what about one for losing Internets?

cuz u leik need an interwebz taken away from u leik right nao

srry but its obv ur not ready yet
Get off my internet nub, grow up 10 or so years and come back with some balls yo.

Revven

FrankerZ
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7874093#post7874093

New York, Cleveland, NY,
Post here and show interest, so this can actually happen.

Cleveland better come to this.
If all you guys come to this...

CREWS.
I WOULD go if my parents let me but, it's like a 3 hour drive from Cleveland to Toronto and my parents wouldn't even let me go to Springfield (which is even IN-STATE) and is the equivalent time frame of going to Toronto.... soooo... yeah I won't be there (who is probably the main bulk of Brawl+ Cleveland).

If you come to me, that'd be awesome.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I WOULD go if my parents let me but, it's like a 3 hour drive from Cleveland to Toronto and my parents wouldn't even let me go to Springfield (which is even IN-STATE) and is the equivalent time frame of going to Toronto.... soooo... yeah I won't be there (who is probably the main bulk of Brawl+ Cleveland).

Hey, I play Brawl+ in Cleveland too! At least when I can convince my friends to play it instead of vBrawl. Only one of my friends has converted so far, though. We need to play at TYM if you're going so I can get practice against somebody good. ^^;

5ive

Smash Champion

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So you're implying Cleveland PROBABLY won't come? V______________________V

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord

Ill be in Cleavland, Ohio on the 24th of August but its for a concert. An amazing concert if i do say so myself.

Revven

FrankerZ
Hey, I play Brawl+ in Cleveland too! At least when I can convince my friends to play it instead of vBrawl. Only one of my friends has converted so far, though. We need to play at TYM if you're going so I can get practice against somebody good. ^^;
I'm going, I thought you were all 'iffy' on Brawl+? lol

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So you're implying Cleveland PROBABLY won't come? V______________________V
Yeah, most likely. Shell is busy I'm sure and he, if anything, would be my ride up there ASSUMING my parents let me go.

Ill be in Cleavland, Ohio on the 24th of August but its for a concert. An amazing concert if i do say so myself.
Are you gonna be here for a few days? I mean, seems kinda wasted for a concert... Smash it up with me plz. :(

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Are you gonna be here for a few days? I mean, seems kinda wasted for a concert... Smash it up with me plz. :(
No. Im just gonna be there for that one night and then driving back home i believe. College johns. I'll see what i can do though.

edit: Actually plans have changed. We can play :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Marble Garden...isn't that like the third stage in Sonic 3?

Cuz...I hated that stage. =V

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Pfft. You just sucked. If you were pro, you would of already had the 7 chaos emeralds by Hyrdocity Act 1, making the rest of the game cakewalk.

Also, marble garden is pimp as hell. Why are you *****ing about that stage?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion

Depends on when it is, but we can work something out maybe. You could drive to Toledo if it's during school or I could come up through Cleveland on my way if it's over summer.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Wifi is a john.
WhyFi when you can play offline?
Come ON - I just had to. I'm sorreh.

THIS.

Ganondorf can't get whored.

srry

I love how Kev! gave a completely serious response to an otherwise Rolling on Floor video.

Guess interwebz is so srs =<
It was an inb4 because that comment inevitably comes up everytime. The vid made me lol, the terribad part was Mario (GHN?) getting truck-*****, without lube, across Delfino.

That's even better than my last post. :D

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Pfft. You just sucked. If you were pro, you would of already had the 7 chaos emeralds by Hyrdocity Act 1, making the rest of the game cakewalk.

Also, marble garden is pimp as hell. Why are you *****ing about that stage?
Cuz that desert/pyramid set was much more entertaining. =V

Noob, that stage is easy even for Tails, just takes patience.
srry knuckles onry

Tails is too eazy overall

VietGeek

Smash Hero
This is your theme song now.

Seriously, Knuckles is the easiest out of the three.
ya but hes red

thus giving the illusion thats he harder.

also cuz he like gets alternate versions of the stages

8 yr old logic would conclude hes teh hardest

cuz I lost the game when i was 9

=V

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So my new computer doesn't have an SD card reader. Where can I find a USB to SD card reader and how much money am I looking at spending on it?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
GoG...you can roughly get it from $10-20 depending on how cool it is.

And I'm serious...it's measured in coolness.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It was an inb4 because that comment inevitably comes up everytime. The vid made me lol, the terribad part was Mario (GHN?) getting truck-*****, without lube, across Delfino.
The part of Truck **** was NOT my Marth. <_>

I got hit with a Truck to Side B suicide on Smashville because I miss timed my cape. <_<

Noob, that stage is easy even for Tails, just takes patience.
The stage is easiest for Sonic because the stage if filled with spikes and Sonic without a shield can abuse inviciframes like hell with the insta-shield.

Then again, you can abuse that through out the game LOL.

Knux paths are generally supposed to be harder but eh. I never thought they were hard.

Cuz that desert/pyramid set was much more entertaining. =V

srry knuckles onry

Tails is too eazy overall
Sandopolis Act 1 was fun and easy. Act 2 just scares the **** out of me with no super ability avaliable. D:

This is your theme song now.

Seriously, Knuckles is the easiest out of the three.
....FAILURE. WHY WOULD YOU USE A MARIO SOUND FOR THIS CONVERSATION!?

And Knux isnt the easiest. Sonic is. He's has 4 abilities while Tails and Knuckles only have 1 (2 for knux). <_>

ya but hes red

thus giving the illusion thats he harder.

also cuz he like gets alternate versions of the stages

8 yr old logic would conclude hes teh hardest

cuz I lost the game when i was 9

=V
Knuckles is harder LOL. He's paths are made to be harder.

You guys as Sonic 3 and Knuckles scrubs man. Ya'll know nothing.

Lightning Shield - Uber Tier
Insta-Shield - Top Tier
Flight - Upper High Tier
Climb - Lower High Tier
Flame Shield - Upper Mid Tier
Spin-Dash - Lower Mid Tier
Glide - Low Tier
Bubble Shield - Bottom Tier
Auto-break Rocks = Crabmeat Tier

But even though Bubble Shield was low tier, it had teh best stage matchups for the Sonic 3 stages then it becomes a shield you never really want. It was still pretty good but its bottom tier in comparision to other abilities, though its better OVERALL than that stupid ability of auto breaking rocks Knux has.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm a scrub that could only beat the game with Knuckles cuz I couldn't get past Carnival stage with my 8 yr old logic and those canister things...=V

Too bad I only got 6 Chaos Emeralds. ;_;

Sukai

Smash Champion
Sandopolis Act 1 was fun and easy. Act 2 just scares the **** out of me with no super ability avaliable. D:
I find it really fun.

....FAILURE. WHY WOULD YOU USE A MARIO SOUND FOR THIS CONVERSATION!?
For the irony, which seemed to have been lost on you....

And Knux isnt the easiest.
Derp. I meant just for Marble Garden Act 2.

You guys as Sonic 3 and Knuckles scrubs man. Ya'll know nothing..
Don't get me started, nub. Your head'll explode if decide to drop some knowledge on you.

Top Bottom