• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination VS Battlefield

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I thought this was about Battlefield and Final Destination.

Anyway Battlefield. Those lipped edges on FD have killed me one too many...

Ravin

Smash Lord
BF.

Recovering isn't that bad for the sake of learning how to avoid the FD armpits.. Just BF helps keep the campers at bay and keeps close combat a must, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

But id vote smash if i could XD

Bf all the way.

hoypinoy310

Smash Rookie
i really like battlefield's music but final destination is a really good stage to truly judge skill: nowhere to hide, fire off projectile after projectile, and it is pretty even for all characters.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
depends on which game you're talking about

if it's melee: it's gotta be Final Destination because it looks so **** awesome, plus the music

if it's Brawl: Battlefield because of the background and music

but in general I'd have to say Final Destination because it's simply "the stage" where you can run, but you can't hide

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
battlefield.
better music, forgiving ledges, platforms to hide and approach projectle spammers, and more aerial options, especially for chars with useless short hops.

Mr. Pants

Smash Apprentice
i like battlefield more. it offers a little more variety with the platforms. the music is awesome too.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
FD more room for Shooting arrows xD
besides Pits UpB doesnt get trapped hehe. i say its a big advantage for me. and a horrible advantage for Wolves! fun stuff is to shoot arrows to prevent wolf from recovering from certain locations meaning he gets trapped under the Lip

drab

Smash Cadet
Battlefield gets my vote because of the platforms and the edges at final destination are horrible

Timbers

check me out
BF caters way too much to aerial prowess, tons moreso than camping on FD.

I'd vote FD over BF in terms of neutrality.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i like battlefield and fd coz they r both simple, no external kills coz of the stages factors... but if i had to pik

battlefield... platforms make it fair for every1 coz some mite b betta at an all land level.

synchroblst

Smash Rookie
I like FD because of looks, honestly. Battlefield is ok, but the many attempts I've had at multi-man brawl and failing on the 3-min and 15-min brawls kinda make me despise that stage, if you know what I mean.

I vote for FD (and also Smashville). =)

cj0114

Smash Cadet
I pick Final Destination. I like its theme. Also, the stage seems to be better suited to some characters.

MxGm

Smash Cadet
Battlefield. But if I could vote Smashville, I would (except for the horrible music of Smashville).

Mittenkiss

Smash Cadet
I like FD a lot more than BF. FD is just simple and there aren't any obstacles in the way, which I like.
Though, BF does have great music.

Top Bottom