• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination is boring?

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice
I've looked through several threads here. I didn't really see topics that only focus on this stage. To the point, is everyone getting tired of playing on FD? This is the stage I always pick when playing with friends because(you know why). The fact that nothing really goes on there has me curious if I'm picking it a little too much.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
My friends always pick this stage as well, and I end up getting called ***, noob, and all of the above for picking battlefield.

Hface

Smash Rookie
I pick it a good number of times but I need to pick other stages too once in a while. It gets boring and torturous with the same stage every time. There are other fair stages to pick from too.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
it's cool to play on but not all the time, it's annoying when people pick the same stage over and over no matter what it is

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination is a swell stage. One of the fairest stages and the background is cool and always moving. But still, it does get annoying and boring to keep picking and fighting on the same stage so I try to pick other stages after some time. This makes the game a little more fun.

POKE40

Smash Lord
It's not boring when:
There is no meta knights. no glitches. no items. Fox only. Final Destination.

It can get really borring at times.
If you play it over and over and over again. (Which I do)
It WILL get verrryyyy boring. Guarantee

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I don't mind playing on it for a while but they have plenty of other fair stages out there. Lylat Cruise is starting to grow on me...

rockem7

Smash Ace
I don't mind fighting on FD. It's fun when you get a maxed out Hothead on that stage. If you time it right, everyone is dead. :D

bioniclekid8

Smash Cadet
Fd is boring altogether imo, its a good level for some matches, but mostly i think at leaste battlefield is better, it has some platforms also.

§leepy God

Smash Master
This stage is picked so much when I Brawled my friends, that I end up saying "you killed a cute animal" for anyone who pick this stage.

Of all the stages in brawl, that is one of my favorites to play on, but I do get tired of playing on it without something different every so often.

SV is the best in my opinion. It's really open, the stage platform is there when you need it (and not <_<). My only problem with that stage is how small it is. I like the idea of FD as it gives you plenty of space to move around it.

It's weird now that I think about it. Before when I first started playing Smash I hated large stages like the hyrule ones in all the games, but now I prefer smaller stages.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It has a beautiful backdrop and nice music.
Also, it's called Final Destination.

Also *pew pew*.

Nah, I don't get bored, although I actually do better on Battlefield...

*pew pew*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Some of the most epic battles I've fought on Final Destination. My most epic game was on Halberd, though... o.o

Timbers

check me out
How can any level be boring? If you find part of the game boring, you're not playing it right.
if you find part of the game fun you're not playing it right.

Final D is large. Big stage means more campy bull****. Brawl really doesn't need more reasons to become a stallwar.

It does look nice though. More visually appealing than Melee's imo.

Cheapless Jared

Smash Apprentice
it got too boring going there for like 3000 or so matches, so i go to corneria and hyrule castle now. corneria is perfect, its camp proof.

Leo Daza

Smash Cadet
Final destination is good and all, but some characters have a good advantage on it over others. It is a mostly fair stage, however, so it is a good choice to play on often. I personally prefer battlefield, but it is very small so for anything other than a 1v1 final destination is definitely better.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I pick random with all legal stages too. I used to play only FD but it does get kind of boring, also you're not getting any practice on other stages (if that is important to you like it was for me).

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I prefer Smashville, but I often pick FD. I see no reason why it should be boring, even if it doesn't move.

§leepy God

Smash Master
even though they have similar design, smashville just seems so much more fun. : /
You have one of the best user names ever. A++++

And also I agree with you that Smashville is more funner and the music is better. Though Final Destination (Brawl) beat's just about them all, but over all Smashville has the best music.

highfive

Smash Lord
I like Final Destination because there's "Nowhere to run, but no one in the way." It's kill or be killed. Battlefield always annoy me since some people perch on the platforms and just evade you 75% of the match.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I really like Fd...but going there OVER AND OVER again is very dull.

Brado

Smash Lord
I see nothing wrong with FD, it's more who your playing than where your playing that makes the game fun. If you have good enough competetion i think you could play any stage for any period of time.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I find FD boring, but I don't mind playing there once in a while. What makes me hate it is when people pick it over and over, which happens a lot more than it should.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
True, Final Destination can get boring if it is picked 10 times within a 1 hour period. However, Final Destination is just meant to be a competivite stage. Much like Battlefield.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I like Final Destination because there's "Nowhere to run, but no one in the way." It's kill or be killed. Battlefield always annoy me since some people perch on the platforms and just evade you 75% of the match.
this. Cannot agree more.

Top Bottom